UKC Forums Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »
Show all 56 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Old Turds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928518251)

Posted by John B.Dalton on 05-08-2019 02:36 PM:

Happy For you Brother Richard..Enjoy yourself..Im happy making hay for the cows (not) ..Break you one of them good red pups and make you you some spending money also

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-08-2019 03:40 PM:

Rhonda likes camping too...

Posted by Redneck Mafia on 05-08-2019 08:48 PM:

what do forensic anthropologists do
Tar has titled himself the Big Cat Daddy after yesterdays catch.
Lake Camp and Hunt
Backwoods Tennessee
May 11th 2019
Activities for all!
10:00 AM - Event Begins
There will be a break in activities at 4:20 @ Richard's request.
Guided boat tour with King Richard
Trail Rides horses provided by Dave
Coon squalling contest judged by Josh, the worst will receive a custom squaller!
Tree climbing contest judged by Jeremy Kidd
Fish fry provided by Tar
Thyriod seminar by Thomasag
Rules seminar by Jim with rule change proposals by Ol Hoss directly following.
3 hour Nite hunt begins at dark, hunt time includes but is not limited to coffee breaks, honey bun breaks, smoke/dipping breaks and sitting on log breaks for the prevention of leg cramps - old turds rules apply (make them up as you go along)
Youngins Tyler and Dalton will be on hand for free advice and dog fetching if and when needed.
No MOH or Hunt Director any questions that cannot be sorted out in the woods will be settled in the road with Yadkinriver judging.
Todd will be on hand to take care of all hunt betting.
Guitar by the campfire by Allen G (at the request of Todd the swimwear contest Allen was planning has been cancelled).
Several vendors will be present...
Free Garmin repair and advice by Bruce
Michael will show off his new light that includes a bifocal monocular for easy peasy coon finding for the senior eyes!
Wildwilly has cancelled his book tour signing until next year, sorry for the inconvenience.
This event is brought to you by Johnny D Senior Productions.

More activities to be added!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Posted by Jd6400 on 05-08-2019 09:14 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
what do forensic anthropologists do
Tar has titled himself the Big Cat Daddy after yesterdays catch.
Lake Camp and Hunt
Backwoods Tennessee
May 11th 2019
Activities for all!
10:00 AM - Event Begins
There will be a break in activities at 4:20 @ Richard's request.
Guided boat tour with King Richard
Trail Rides horses provided by Dave
Coon squalling contest judged by Josh, the worst will receive a custom squaller!
Tree climbing contest judged by Jeremy Kidd
Fish fry provided by Tar
Thyriod seminar by Thomasag
Rules seminar by Jim with rule change proposals by Ol Hoss directly following.
3 hour Nite hunt begins at dark, hunt time includes but is not limited to coffee breaks, honey bun breaks, smoke/dipping breaks and sitting on log breaks for the prevention of leg cramps - old turds rules apply (make them up as you go along)
Youngins Tyler and Dalton will be on hand for free advice and dog fetching if and when needed.
No MOH or Hunt Director any questions that cannot be sorted out in the woods will be settled in the road with Yadkinriver judging.
Todd will be on hand to take care of all hunt betting.
Guitar by the campfire by Allen G (at the request of Todd the swimwear contest Allen was planning has been cancelled).
Several vendors will be present...
Free Garmin repair and advice by Bruce
Michael will show off his new light that includes a bifocal monocular for easy peasy coon finding for the senior eyes!
Wildwilly has cancelled his book tour signing until next year, sorry for the inconvenience.
This event is brought to you by Johnny D Senior Productions.

More activities to be added!

Frickin hilarious............haaaaaa

Posted by Dave Richards on 05-09-2019 12:16 AM:

Jen Cummings

Now that was priceless! Brings a big old smile to my face just reading that post. Dave

Posted by Chuck Allen on 05-09-2019 12:23 AM:

Now Jen that right there is funny I don't care who you are!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Posted by Redneck Mafia on 05-09-2019 06:35 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
Now Jen that right there is funny I don't care who you are!

This board was in a bad need of a little humor!
Chuck you wanna lead a class Ballistics for Beginners? If so it should be before the 4:20 break.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Posted by Todd K / UKC on 05-09-2019 01:53 PM:

lol....ok....that was pretty funny.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-09-2019 04:24 PM:

Oh my goodness Mr Kellam, you had better watch out about posting on an Old Turd's thread. You aren't that far away from being an Old Turd yourself. I remember when I first started hunting 30 years ago, Allen was just a kid and you had his job.

Posted by Allen / UKC on 05-09-2019 05:46 PM:

"Oh My Goodness!" unquote.

That is hilarious!

Richard, I'm much older than you think. 30 years ago I was 20 and knew more than I do now.

Posted by Redneck Mafia on 05-09-2019 06:28 PM:

I'm pretty sure this hunt could be a big success!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Posted by Dave Richards on 05-09-2019 07:42 PM:

Jen Cummings

What about you making up a batch of those famous brownies. I bet that would get everyone excited! Dave

Posted by jkidd1 on 05-09-2019 07:52 PM:

😂😂, Hilarious, but this really does sound like a blast!! What's even funnier is this was my view as I stood out here out of boredom and read this post. I'm at our line apprentice school for the next 6 weeks as one of their climbing instructors 😂.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-09-2019 08:02 PM:

HOBO said that he was hurt because y'all left him out. He has volunteered to give a short seminar on how to breed show dogs.

Posted by Allen / UKC on 05-09-2019 08:19 PM:

Jeremy Kidd, so according to my math and the best I can tell, a line worker drinks a half gallon of sweet tea per day? I remember working in construction, four of us would kill a barrel of sweet tea each day.

Posted by Redneck Mafia on 05-09-2019 08:52 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
HOBO said that he was hurt because y'all left him out. He has volunteered to give a short seminar on how to breed show dogs.

Sorry Hobo but a bench show seminar would be as well attended at this event as Carson's DNC outreach and voter registration he was pushing for. There are only so many hours in the day and other events take precedent!
Dave, brownies at 4:20 lol.
Jeremy I knew you were the perfect person to judge the tree climbing contest!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Posted by jkidd1 on 05-09-2019 09:19 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Jeremy Kidd, so according to my math and the best I can tell, a line worker drinks a half gallon of sweet tea per day? I remember working in construction, four of us would kill a barrel of sweet tea each day.

Allen, that's just at this rookie stage in their career, by the end of their 4yr apprenticeship they'll be expected to consume at least a gallon per day. But on a good note I've got a team of guys here with strong backs and weak minds to use as the clean up crew for the " WHAT IN THE HIPPY-TAR-NATION LAKE CAMP & HUNT" 👍👍

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-09-2019 09:50 PM:

Tree climbing? Will there be an Orthopedic Dr there? Can you just imagine a bunch of Old Turds trying to climb a tree? Wendell Bond said that he would come and regale everyone with tales of Outlaw coonhunting from years past when a chainsaw was as much a part of your equipment as your light.

Posted by Redneck Mafia on 05-09-2019 10:05 PM:

Richard there is a Doctor on here maybe we can make sure Rip comes or maybe Doc A he is a vet lol with Jeremy's clean up crew there to pick up the pieces.
And absolutely on the campfire stories by Wendel.
WHAT IN THE HIPPY-TAR-NATION CAMP AND HUNT... love the name, this thing could be bigger than AO! We better limit entries.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Posted by Bob Hennessey on 05-10-2019 11:15 PM:

If you're going to have an old turds hunt I think only handlers born BEFORE the 2nd world war (started) should be able to handle a dog. All these young whipper snappers should observe be able to observe and take notes.

You can't fix STUPID!

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-10-2019 11:46 PM:

Oh my goodness, you are leaving out all of the baby boomers.

Posted by shadinc on 05-11-2019 04:25 AM:

Shucks. I wanted to enter that hunt but I was born in 1943. I'm a young whippersnapper.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-11-2019 01:32 PM:

Oh my goodness, do you have to be young to be a whippersnapper?

Posted by Bob Hennessey on 05-11-2019 07:13 PM:

WHIPPERSNAPPER - an insignificant, especially young person. LOL! Right out of the dictionary.

You can't fix STUPID!

Posted by yadkinriver on 05-11-2019 10:20 PM:

Bob what does Webster say about a turd? Do you have to be old? Is there such a thing as a Whippersnapper turd?