UKC Forums
Show all 13 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Beagles (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- Jeff and Jerry Stacey (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=497209)

Posted by Sundown Beagles on 04-16-2012 05:53 PM:

Jeff and Jerry Stacey

Good seeing you both this weekend. Jerry had an awesome time running with ya and I must say you can judge my cast anyday. You are as honest as they come. Both my Friday registered casts were the high scoring casts. Thanks to brother Dick. Heard someone questioned the integrity behind those scores. I can tell you this I ran there Tuesday night 2 hours and 2hours Wednesday night. Lost First cast (which I judged) to the Cassie female (awesome hound) and won the second cast (Jerry judged). That was the ONLY times my 2 hounds had ever hunted there. This spot is the best spot I have ever ran. It is groomed for running rabbits to which the owner does not compete. He just enjoys having a great place to run his hounds.
I think Mark Murray, Shawn Olinger and Jason Prator can attest to how good this spot is, and after this weekend I think those on my casts will admit it was fun. Pounding rabbits for 90 minutes is what its about!!!!! Thanks Dick for hooking me up. AND NO THIS GUY WILL NOT ALLOW OTHERS TO HUNT!!! and that is why its so good. LOL!!! 2 great casts thanks guys.

Posted by jprater on 04-16-2012 07:04 PM:

i know the spot!! very nice, and probably would have doubled the scores you brought in on a good day...

Must be something about the southern hospitality and judging but the judging I witnessed this weekend was great...Mark Overcash did one of the most impressive jobs of judging I have ever seen...

Gridiron All Out Brooke
Gridiron Zach's Fire Cracker
Gridiron Lexi's Starburst

Posted by jstacy on 04-16-2012 08:44 PM:

jerry

Dave you are lucky I wasn't with you or we would have all missed out. Someday Jerry will be like his big brother and you will write a story about him in the magize. haha He is the GREATEST brother ever just don't tell him I said so. Jason it has took me years and I have lost all my hair but I finaly got Mark to be like me...haha thanks guys great seeing you two this weekend.

Posted by Mark Overcash on 04-16-2012 09:05 PM:

Thanks alot Jason for the compliment . was a great cast to be judging as well .
jeff hahahahaha i think youre hair situation was gone before me lmao .. great hunt guys and congrads to all .....

Posted by Jennifer Stacy on 04-17-2012 04:43 PM:

Oh my you all are going to give Jeff, Jerry and Mark the big head. I have to put up with them and it's bad enough already. LOL I sure missed being there this year. Hope to see you at the World.

Posted by Sundown Beagles on 04-17-2012 04:56 PM:

Jennifer, understand they all are just trying to live up to your standards. LOL!!! We all know who the REAL handler is and Coy said he left her home. LOL!!!!

Posted by Jennifer Stacy on 04-17-2012 07:09 PM:

Ha that's a good one. They are top notch all three of them. I couldn't ask for no better family or friends. Love them all. Thanks for the compliment.

Posted by leach32 on 04-18-2012 02:53 AM:

awesome

Sounds like u guys had a good cast with some great guys, its always good time to see all of you guys

Posted by Doug H on 04-18-2012 04:32 AM:

The Stacey's!

I was with jerry on a couple cast over the weekend and wow he is as honest as they come. Jeff and I didn't get to go out but he is the same way 110% but coy is the one that I have the most laughs with great family and super sportsmen and women I didn't forget you jenny lol hope you can get off work for the world I hope to see you all at the world

Runin Red Oh Yes He Will
Circle H Hurry Up Blue Regis
Circle H Hurry Up Init 2 Winit
Ol Dirty South Playboy

Posted by thornie on 04-18-2012 10:03 AM:

Yea, but Daddy taught them all, about everything. That's why he never takes his hat off. ROTFL

Posted by crowtown kennel on 04-18-2012 11:35 AM:

Yep Dave is correct. I run there a good bit. It is a great place to run. I usually guide there for nationals but opted for another one of our good spots. Lol I guided5 casts to the exact same spot and I believe the lowest score was in the 600’s. Should have scored more. I think every cast seen double digit rabbits. Anyways the place Dave ran is very similar. Plenty of rabbits and not too bad to score in.......

Gabbys Blue Ace of Crowtown
No Luck Red Lacy of Crowtown
Double D's Last Chance to Fly
Double D’s Zinc of Crowtown
Crowtowns Marley
Double D's Fireball aka "Candy"

Posted by Roy Pasmore on 04-18-2012 01:48 PM:

Stacy`s

I havn`t known the Stacy`s thatt long . Had seen them a few times before at hunts. Last year guided them on A cast in the simi round the hold family was along while the rest went with dogs to handle and spectate. Coy and I elected to stay at trucks and BS well I found Coy to be A great knowledgable beagler and quite good at BS`ing LOL great family that includes MARK OVERCASH .

Posted by Mark Overcash on 04-19-2012 02:26 AM:

thanks ROY and the feeling is mutual there my friend along with mr THORNIE ....