UKC Forums
Show all 14 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=52)
-- Was Wagers Stylish Lipper collected? (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928487605)

Posted by JiM on 08-08-2017 09:39 PM:

Was Wagers Stylish Lipper collected?

Anyone have semen from him?

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Posted by Duane Kehres on 08-08-2017 10:15 PM:

Yes he was and it I'm not mistaken most of it was collected when he was having prostate problems and wasn't any good you are best to
Try and get a hold of Ron Stall he would know as he was the last to own him

Posted by andycanada on 08-08-2017 11:35 PM:

'M

He was collected but its very weak, but ron does have a couple pups outta the semen but very costly

Poison Magic Ghost
(Grnitech Harry's Finley River Jeb x Nitech Poison Houdini Ghost)

Nitech Poison Houdini Ghost
(Dual Grand All Grand Trackman x Grnitech Poison Spooky Ghost)

RIP
Grnitech Poison Spooky Ghost
(Dual Grand Big Creek Rat Tat x Nitech Poison White Ghost)

Posted by Wes Coffman on 08-09-2017 10:57 AM:

Semen is no bueno. Ron is completely out of coon hunting and from what I understand has no interest in selling/using what little there is.

Posted by buchcoonhunter on 08-09-2017 10:33 PM:

stylish lipper

raised 3 litters out of wagers sylish lipper, had one of the best females we've ever had in the kennell, out of those 3 litters we kept 4 pups from each litter and 2 made absolute coon dogs that did alot of winning. He was a very nice hound.

Posted by northga. mike on 11-09-2017 01:40 AM:

Wagers Lipper

Does anyone have Ron's contact information

Posted by northga. mike on 04-24-2018 12:33 AM:

Wagers lipper

I dropped off ruby a grand pup to wagers Lipper at Ron’s Saturday to breed to his male dog out of wagers Lipper his bottom side the female is off of fighting side who’s momma was off of wagers Lipper and the female is off of makers mark. This will be the heaviest wagers Lipper cross I’ve ever seen im excited about it

Posted by TreeDogKennels on 04-26-2018 02:36 AM:

wagers stylish lipper

had Volume that was just unbelievable

Posted by davtay_jr on 04-27-2018 03:29 PM:

Re: Wagers lipper

quote:
Originally posted by northga. mike
I dropped off ruby a grand pup to wagers Lipper at Ron’s Saturday to breed to his male dog out of wagers Lipper his bottom side the female is off of fighting side who’s momma was off of wagers Lipper and the female is off of makers mark. This will be the heaviest wagers Lipper cross I’ve ever seen im excited about it

Mike,
If you don't mind let me know how the cross goes. If you decide to part with any, I'd sure be interested.

Posted by northga. mike on 04-27-2018 05:38 PM:

Pups

Will do I have several people wanting a pup from that cross already so there may not be any available unless she has a big litter and raises them all

Posted by davtay_jr on 04-27-2018 07:52 PM:

Re: Pups

quote:
Originally posted by northga. mike
Will do I have several people wanting a pup from that cross already so there may not be any available unless she has a big litter and raises them all

Thanks

Posted by northga. mike on 09-05-2018 05:28 PM:

Wagers stylish lipper

All these wagers stylish lipper fans I have the closest you can get to it now with the litter I have can’t believe there’s still two left available

Posted by buchcoonhunter on 09-06-2018 01:12 PM:

pups

what do you have available?

Posted by northga. mike on 09-06-2018 02:20 PM:

Pups

Two male are available 9 weeks old