UKC Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Beagles (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- Dan Mazzilic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928484682)

Posted by MIKE CARDER on 06-30-2017 04:04 AM:

Dan Mazzilic

Hey Dan congratulations on being selected as show judge for Autumn Oaks, couldn't have picked a better guy.

Posted by big matt t. on 07-01-2017 06:17 AM:

Congrads dan! Dan is 1 of the finest judges around..

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Posted by AprilD on 07-01-2017 03:10 PM:

Congrats Dan!

Posted by VICKY B on 07-02-2017 12:10 AM:

Big show, you will do great Dan,Congrats.

Posted by Touchstone2017 on 07-07-2017 07:08 PM:

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I'm excited about the opportunity to judge so many beautiful Coonhounds.

I'm so thankful for Dale Prunty for his mentorship. He helped me to learn the coon hound breeds by First Learning the similarities between the breeds. Once I had that down pat we focused on the specifics that make each breed an individual breed with a specific breed type. Over 15 years later I feel prepared to do justice judging the most spectacular coonhound event in the world.

Form and Function

Posted by jstacy on 07-08-2017 11:07 AM:

Dan you will do a great job. congrats !!

Posted by TOUCHSTONEBEAGL on 09-05-2017 07:02 PM:

Autumn Oaks was a truly amazing experience. Certainly one of the most amazing judging experiences that I have encountered.

The dogs and handlers were proficient. Extremely well trained dogs. My judging leaned toward excellent physical motion but all of the dogs were beautiful on the bench.

The people were awesome. Most of my coonhound judging has been at local clubs in a couple of coonhound registries. Even though I was a relative outsider, the exhibitors were extremely accepting. Many were appreciative of my effort in choosing dogs and for the small amount of critiquing that time permitted. It took 2 judges 2 days to complete the task.

I would recommend that everyone experience Autumn Oaks. More great hounds in one location than anything I have ever seen.

Posted by Krystal / UKC on 09-06-2017 06:08 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by TOUCHSTONEBEAGL
Autumn Oaks was a truly amazing experience. Certainly one of the most amazing judging experiences that I have encountered.

The dogs and handlers were proficient. Extremely well trained dogs. My judging leaned toward excellent physical motion but all of the dogs were beautiful on the bench.

The people were awesome. Most of my coonhound judging has been at local clubs in a couple of coonhound registries. Even though I was a relative outsider, the exhibitors were extremely accepting. Many were appreciative of my effort in choosing dogs and for the small amount of critiquing that time permitted. It took 2 judges 2 days to complete the task.

I would recommend that everyone experience Autumn Oaks. More great hounds in one location than anything I have ever seen.

Thank you so much for judging for us, Dan! Our customers were highly satisfied with your judging. You did an amazing job! So glad you agreed to judge for us