UKC Forums
Show all 5 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- All Breeds Classifieds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=42)
-- Ch Sired American Bully Pups Pittsburgh, PA $2800 (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928495124)

Posted by Shonn_Bully on 11-15-2017 07:02 AM:

Ch Sired American Bully Pups Pittsburgh, PA $2800

Champion Charlie Muscles and Bella have 4 girls available 2500-2800 and one nice male following in his 6 month old Champion big brother's pawprints.

One male and female Brindle 3 Blue girls

Both parents GrCh sired pups will be UKC/ABKC American Bully registered. DNA-VIP

Shots - Microchipped - Dewormed - Vet Checked
Ready 12/13 MERRY CHRISTMAS

http://tbppittsburghbullies.webs.com/puppies

Pedigree http://www.bullypedia.net/americanb...tail.php?id=509

TitaniumBredPros@gmail.com

Posted by thumbpaleo on 12-09-2017 06:33 PM:

interested

I am considering one of your pups..... but I also have a nice used Cadillac I am considering for about the same price range LOL

Posted by mossgin on 12-22-2017 08:07 AM:

I'm genuinely curious here. And I say this as someone who has loved the true American Pit Bull Terrier for decades, so I'm not breed bashing. What could these pups possibly bring to the table to be worth $2800? Your price is your price and I respect that. But please tell me what a person would get for that money.

'PR' Lemoine's Cajun Eli

Posted by Shonn_Bully on 12-23-2017 04:53 AM:

Hello Mossgin.

I am one of the very few breeders that properly register their American Bully.
I base my price on quality of pedigree, titles, accomplishments of parents and previous productions, and the quality of the puppy.

An average registered American Bully is around $1500. My puppies are $2000 + options*

These pups are Champion sired by my own PTSD service dog.
Both Grandsires are Grand Champions.
They have several Champions and/or Grand Champions in each of the last 7 generations.

Their half brother is the youngest possible American Bully champion. Out of 8 pups 2 were pet quality, 2 are service/show prospects, and 4 are definitely show quality prospects.

My pups are dual registered with ABKC and UKC and come permanently registered into the new owners name.

My price also includes:

* Shipping up to $500
* Ear cropping
Microchipping with lifetime registration

4-8 Dewormings and a clear fecal analysis.

DHLPP 1
DHLPP 2
KENNEL COUGH
DHLPP 3 / Lyme 1 & 2 / Rabies - if they stay long enough

Vet checked with health certificates

DNA-Profiled
Lifetime Breeder Support
Recommendations on where and when to finish puppy vaccinations
And $300 back if you spay/neuter your puppy between 6 months to a year.

I am a single mother. I do this on my own. My price is not high enough for the dogs I am producing and the work I am putting in. I also have a Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Technology and a Minor in Business.

My price is an all inclusive price. If you visit the website provided you would see more of that. I have 3 Champions on/from my yard and I plan on having more.

In short I do things other breeders do not bother with.

Posted by Randy Wolfe on 12-23-2017 01:38 PM:

Well Put.

Most Folks Have Not A Clue What It Takes To Raise Quality Pups. My 2 R Wolfe.

quote:
Originally posted by Shonn_Bully
Hello Mossgin.

I am one of the very few breeders that properly register their American Bully.
I base my price on quality of pedigree, titles, accomplishments of parents and previous productions, and the quality of the puppy.

An average registered American Bully is around $1500. My puppies are $2000 + options*

These pups are Champion sired by my own PTSD service dog.
Both Grandsires are Grand Champions.
They have several Champions and/or Grand Champions in each of the last 7 generations.

Their half brother is the youngest possible American Bully champion. Out of 8 pups 2 were pet quality, 2 are service/show prospects, and 4 are definitely show quality prospects.

My pups are dual registered with ABKC and UKC and come permanently registered into the new owners name.

My price also includes:

* Shipping up to $500
* Ear cropping
Microchipping with lifetime registration

4-8 Dewormings and a clear fecal analysis.

DHLPP 1
DHLPP 2
KENNEL COUGH
DHLPP 3 / Lyme 1 & 2 / Rabies - if they stay long enough

Vet checked with health certificates

DNA-Profiled
Lifetime Breeder Support
Recommendations on where and when to finish puppy vaccinations
And $300 back if you spay/neuter your puppy between 6 months to a year.

I am a single mother. I do this on my own. My price is not high enough for the dogs I am producing and the work I am putting in. I also have a Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Technology and a Minor in Business.

My price is an all inclusive price. If you visit the website provided you would see more of that. I have 3 Champions on/from my yard and I plan on having more.

In short I do things other breeders do not bother with.