UKC Forums
Show all 10 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Curs and Feists (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=5)
-- Barger feist (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928471547)

Posted by Tree Rock'n on 01-09-2017 08:55 PM:

Barger feist

Tell me about these Barger feist.Thanks

Posted by nccatfisher on 01-10-2017 03:13 AM:

Best thing to do is go over to Squirrel Dog Central and talk to the man himself. Bill is on there and honest as they come.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Posted by Tree Rock'n on 01-16-2017 07:50 PM:

Barger feist

quote:
Originally posted by nccatfisher
Best thing to do is go over to Squirrel Dog Central and talk to the man himself. Bill is on there and honest as they come.
Thanks for the info.I just got a 5 month barger male pup and took him out today by himself and he saw a sq on the ground and and ran it up a tree and treed some on it. Of course it timber out(him not seeing it)and got to a den.Wished I could of got it out for him.Not bad at all for a 5 month old.Would like to hear from others about this line of dogs. Thanks

Posted by Tree Rock'n on 01-16-2017 10:18 PM:

Evening hunt

He ran 4 more up the tree this evening.Treed on all 4 but only about a dozen barks.Got one down for him and he realy liked it.Hung it up in a tree and he treed good on it.Not to bad for a pup who just turned 5 months old

Posted by Cripple Creek 1 on 01-16-2017 10:42 PM:

I'm thinking about adding barger to my line of Faust. I've hea d and seen very good things about these feist.

Posted by Tree Rock'n on 01-17-2017 12:38 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Cripple Creek 1
I'm thinking about adding barger to my line of Faust. I've hea d and seen very good things about these feist.
Thanks for the reply.Thats what Iam looking for.What others have to say about this line of dogs.I sure like the way this pup is acting.P.s can anyone take a pic from cell ph and post it on here? I took a pic of him treeing on the hang up but dont know how to put it on here. Thanks

Posted by Ardel Ledbetter on 01-17-2017 01:58 PM:

I bought two pups about 11 years ago from Bill. I still have one. Both pups were easy to start and both made squirrel dogs. Easy to train and lots of brains. Added bonus is Bill's character is beyond reproach.

Posted by Tree Rock'n on 01-19-2017 12:52 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Ardel Ledbetter
I bought two pups about 11 years ago from Bill. I still have one. Both pups were easy to start and both made squirrel dogs. Easy to train and lots of brains. Added bonus is Bill's character is beyond reproach.
Thank you for the info.I have head some good things about Bill and the Barger feist.Was just wanting to here from others that have or has had this line of dogs.

Posted by state159 on 01-20-2017 01:44 AM:

I've had Barger dogs for over ten years and have really enjoyed them. They start early, train easily and will be your best buddy. Mr. Bill is easy to like and a joy to be around. Ronny Staten

Posted by Tree Rock'n on 01-22-2017 03:44 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by state159
I've had Barger dogs for over ten years and have really enjoyed them. They start early, train easily and will be your best buddy. Mr. Bill is easy to like and a joy to be around. Ronny Staten
Thank you for the reply.Sounds like some happy Barger feist owners.Don't know how mine will finnish out but for a 5 month old pup I sure am likeing him.