UKC Forums
Show all 4 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Christmas Dinner (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928535472)

Posted by Dave Richards on 12-26-2020 05:20 AM:

Christmas Dinner

My wife and I had friends over for our Christmas Dinner, friends have a set of twins a boy and a girl age 15 months that are adorable. We had a blast watching these twins open presents that we had bought for them. Our Christmas tree is upstairs but highly visable from the main floor, it was fun watching them crawl up the stairs ( supervised of course ) to see the tree, man they could crawl about as fast as you could walk up those stairs. The twins really love my wife and myself and we really love the twins. Having these twins over on Christmas day was a blast for us, it brought back so many fond memories when our kids were young. I sure THANK GOD for this Christmas day and having the twins over, by the way we had a white Christmas first snow on Christmas day in 10 years. Only downside is that it's really cold low tonight 11 degrees. Dave

Posted by RC-Abby on 12-26-2020 01:12 PM:

DAVE THAT IS GREAT!

The Spirit of Christmas. Is all about Love & Caring. Man I like hearing things like this.

Thanks for sharing!

Randi Bidlack

Posted by Redneck Mafia on 12-26-2020 06:04 PM:

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Children are a great reminder of all that is good in this world. The joy and smiles they bring make it all worth it. I'm so happy your Christmas was s merry one! Thanks for sharing these new memories with us.
PS all that was missing from mine was the snow! I did get everyone new snow boots so now we are all just waiting to use them.

NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(3) PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.

RIP
GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA
GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Posted by Dave Richards on 12-26-2020 09:34 PM:

Jen/RC-Abby

Thanks, it was truly a blessing for my wife and I, we really enjoyed this special day. Dave