UKC Forums Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 171 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- Sch Grnitech Big Time Bentley @ Stud (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928468908)

Posted by Adam Weaver on 12-10-2016 12:39 AM:

Sch Grnitech Big Time Bentley @ Stud (DOUBLE WIPEOUT) (pics + video added)

I am offering Bentley for stud. He is pkc SCH and ukc GRNITECH. I took this dog from no titles at all in ukc and made him a grand in about 3 months. He will and has done his fair share of winning. He is a 1st strike dog in any company and will be alone 95% of the time unless something backs him. He is as accurate as any dog and you can hear him treed at least 900 yards away in hills I have herd him treed from over a mile. He has a couple of litters of pups on the ground and from what I herd they are turning out. I have 3 pups out of him now that are not quite 4 months old and they are very good acting pups. They will tree a coon hide and jump on a dead coon and shake it like an old dog. I took one out last night with another dog and he went 600 yards with the other dog. it was his first time in the woods so they aren't afraid of the dark. They are big houndy looking pups with a good mouth. These pups look like a coon dog. I will have Bentley paid up SS and performance if need be. Don't overlook this dog he can compete with anything, your next big winner could come off of him. Stud fee will be 300 and I don't need anymore pups.

Bentleys Pedigree-
.........................................................PCH WIPEOUT ZEB
....................................PCH M/F'S WIPEOUT ZACK
..............................................MCQUEEN &FERGY'S POLLY
............PCH WIPEOUT ZEB AGAIN
.................................................PCH ZEB'S WIPEOUT KOY
................................PCH KIDDY'S WIPEOUT RUBY
.....………….………................................KIDDY'S EASY QUEEN
SCH BIG TIME BENTLEY
...............................................PCH M/F'S WIPEOUT ZACK
...................................M/F'S WIPEOUT CASE
......................................................SCH STYLISH SIX PAK
................SCH MCQUEEN'S WIPEOUT MANDY
..........................................................HARDWOOD PATCH
.....................................MCQUEEN'S HW MANDY
..............................................MCQUEEN & FERGY'S POLLY

Feel free to call with any questions (336)266-6153

Posted by Adam Weaver on 12-10-2016 04:00 AM:

[IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG]

Some pics of Bentley and his pups

Posted by Adam Weaver on 12-14-2016 01:06 AM:

Posted by edwardfasteddy on 12-14-2016 01:33 PM:

Was talking to several guys that hunted with a dog out of Bentley called Chrome from West Virginia. They all say he is a coon treeing machine, With a Big Mouth, Big Motor, and is as accurate as they come. Chromes mother is Georgia Cyclone. Glad to see the owners of Cyclone picked Bentley with his outstanding pedigree and big mouth to breed such a fine female.

Posted by Adam Weaver on 12-15-2016 04:33 AM:

thanks for the good word edwardfasteddy hoping to get a few more people wanting to breed to him I have a couple guys now talking about breeding to him. ive herd really good things on his pups. would love to see some more Bentley pups hit the ground.

Posted by edwardfasteddy on 12-21-2016 03:25 PM:

Just talked to Mr. McVay from West Virginia that has a dog out of Bentley that is called Chrome, Chrome is one good looking hound with a good mouth, and a outstanding pedigree, hope to post some pics of him on here soon along with a few other young dogs out of Bentley, Bentley has a pedigree and hunt record like no other and he is a Reproducer..

Posted by Adam Weaver on 12-21-2016 10:29 PM:

[IMG]

Josh Henry sent me this pic of his dog off of Bentley today. His name is Freckles he's 3 yrs old. Said he freed his first coon at 8 months old has a good mouth independant and get treed with a real live raccoon. And won't mess with off game. His number is (402)641-8571 Josh Henry anyone wanting to talk to someone about what Bentley is throwing can call him. Today is the first I've ever talked to to him he just sent me a pic of his pup and told me a little about him.
I'm hearing good things about his pups. Don't miss out
Anyone with Bentley pups feel free to reply and let us know how there doing

Posted by edwardfasteddy on 12-24-2016 07:28 PM:

After checking into what Bentley is reproducing, we have decided to back two Wipeout females to him as soon as they come in heat. Bentley's pedigree with 3 shots of Polly, Moose, Zeb and Gr. Nite Ch. Hardwood Patch is Awesome! No slick treeing idiots in this blood line.

Posted by Mike Van Dusen on 12-25-2016 09:25 PM:

The way he is bred, he sure should reproduce, good luck with him!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Posted by Adam Weaver on 12-26-2016 06:03 AM:

Thanks Mike. He has some of if not the the best wipeout blood left around in him. The pups I'm hearing from seem to be taking to that accuracy and independence that wipeout dogs are know for. Hoping to get some more females lined up in the next couple of werks

Posted by edwardfasteddy on 01-05-2017 03:24 AM:

Adam, Are you going to have Bentley down at the Grand American Hunt this week end? There will be a few guys looking for him down in the barns.

Posted by Adam Weaver on 01-07-2017 12:28 AM:

I will not be able to make it to grand American. Good reports on bentleys latest litter though. All of them that I have herd about are treeing coon hides. A couple of them already going with older dogs hunting and 2 have freed a little with an older dog. Pups aren't even 5 months old yet and seeming to really catch on quick.

Posted by edwardfasteddy on 01-07-2017 08:03 PM:

Got a Zeb3 female that mother is out of Bark then Whitey and back to Wipeout Moose's full litter mate sister on the bottom, This should be one outstanding cross on Bentley...... Keep your eyes on this stud dog, hes pups are in the winners circle and more on the way..

Posted by Adam Weaver on 01-13-2017 01:50 AM:

[IMG]
[IMG]

Bentley getting it done tonight. 800 deep and got the greese

Posted by Adam Weaver on 01-15-2017 05:00 AM:

Picked up a Zeb 3 x bark female today to breed to Bentley. Keep an eye out for this cross they will be double wipeout with some of the best wipeout breeding around. Should make some real powerful hounds.

Posted by Adam Weaver on 01-23-2017 12:27 AM:

[IMG]

Here is a recording of Bentley treed. Has a loud ringing chop mouth. Steady chop on the tree.

Posted by edwardfasteddy on 01-25-2017 02:47 PM:

Man those pups are going to have 2 Shots of PCH, Zebs Wipeout KOY. Skuna River Lipper, Skuna River Bark, Zeb3, Whitey, Oz, and as Loud as Bentley is and as Loud as Sandy female is, This cross is going to be Awesome! That video of BENTLEY, What a mouth. 110 120 BPM. Loud and Clear! Before you breed that good female you should here this dog hooked. Here is a stud dog you can hunt with..

Posted by jeff butler on 01-28-2017 09:43 PM:

Sounds like a tree dog.

Posted by Adam Weaver on 01-30-2017 01:22 AM:

Yes sir not a blow the top out tree dog but a good steady chop mouth. He is throwing some big mouthed pups too.

Posted by Adam Weaver on 01-30-2017 01:36 AM:

[IMG]
[IMG]
Mr. Hutzel sent me some pics of this dog. His name is chrome he is a NITECH with a couple wins towards grand. He talked to the guy that owns him and has a couple buddies that have hunted with this dog and say he is a real nice dog. He is off of the Bentlyx Clone cross. Chrome is on the far right in the pic with 3 dogs

Posted by edwardfasteddy on 02-14-2017 04:35 AM:

I heard you might be going to breed a Sun Rise female to Bentley. I'm going to look into getting a female off that cross if there is any left. The Sandy female off Zeb3 and that Skunk River Bark bitch is going to be a good cross. Give me a call as soon as you know.......

Posted by Adam Weaver on 02-16-2017 01:22 PM:

Bred Bentley to a sunrise female last night. This should make a great cross. I will post what the pups pedigree will look like later tonight when I get home. Pups will be Ukc and Pkc reg. You won't want to miss out on these wipeout x sunrise crosses have produced some coon treeing machines.

Posted by Adam Weaver on 02-16-2017 11:55 PM:

......................................NITECH PR KIDDY'S WIPEOUT ZEB
.............NITECH PR MCQUEEN & FERGY'S WIPEOUT ZACK
.................................NITECH PR MCQUEEN & FERGY' POLLY
......NITECH PR KIDDY,S WIPEOUT ZEB AGAIN
.....................................GRNITECH PR ZEB'S WIPEOUT KOY
.......................NITECH PR KIDDY'S WIPEOUT RUBY
...................................................PR KIDDY'S EASY QUEEN
..GRNITECH PR BIG TIME BENTLEY
..................NITECH PR MCQUEEN & FERGY'S WIPEOUT ZACK
......................PR M/F'S WIPEOUT CASE
..............................................NITECH PR STYLISH SIX PAK
......NITECH PR MCQUEEN'S WIPEOUT MANDY
.......................................GRNITECH PR HARDWOOD PATCH
........................PR MCQUEEN'S HARDWOOD MANDY
...............................NITECH PR MCQUEEN & FERGY'S POLLY

PUPS

....................................GRCH GRNITECH PR RAT ATTACK
.........................GRNITECH PR TEQUILA SUNRISE
...................................NITECH PR PHARR'S STYLISH SILK
.................GRNITECH PR TWQUILA'S LIL PAP
.................................GRNITECH PR SILVER CREEK STYLE
........................NITECH PR CREWS PEA RIDGE DOT
...........................................PR HJ'S STYLISH QUEEN BEE
...PR SOUTHERN CASWELL'S FULL OR RAGE
....................................NITECH PR BUCK CREEK HAMMER
................GRNITECH PR TOLLER'S BUCK CREEK BUCK
.................................................PR SCREAMING MAGGIE
..............PR SOUTHERN CASWELL'S MISS SALLY
...................................GRCH NITECH PR TAR HEEL NITRO
.......................PR PARKER'S BAD NEWS LUCY
............................GRNITECH PR NIGHT STALKING TAMMY

made this cross last night. got a couple other females lined up to breed to Bentley when they come in.

Posted by edwardfasteddy on 02-19-2017 08:32 PM:

I hope by now everyone knows the Sunrise and Moose cross or Wipeout and Rat with Whitey does work, look at Thousand Dollar Bill and Jessie Jane or just look at the all time money winner list in Prohound, a first grader could figure this out. Please put me down for a female from this cross....

Posted by Adam Weaver on 02-19-2017 09:18 PM:

I'll put your name down bud.

For those who are wandering what kind of mouths Bentley is putting in his pups this is a dog off of Bentley treeing that a guy sent to me earlier

This is the url
https://youtu.be/6_F68dRA_ew