UKC Forums
Show all 17 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Lions and Bears on CARNIVORE (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928507203)

Posted by Gary Roberson on 07-27-2018 05:03 PM:

Lions and Bears on CARNIVORE

This week we will be on the Navajo Nation with Marine and CARNIVORE Team Member, Calvin Redhouse. If you have ever wanted to hunt bears or lions or just enjoy seeing these big predators, tune in to CARNIVORE this weekend.
Without a doubt no one has been able to capture video of this big critters and hounds like Calvin Redhouse. I hope that you will tune in if you get the chance.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary

Posted by Bruce m. Conkey on 07-29-2018 01:41 PM:

Gary your on a roll. Loved that show! What is great is about a year ago you kind of introduced Calvin Redhouse to us on TV and now this follow up is excellent.

Posted by Reuben on 07-31-2018 11:33 AM:

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
Gary your on a roll. Loved that show! What is great is about a year ago you kind of introduced Calvin Rehouse to us on TV and now this follow up is excellent.

x2...that was a good show...

Posted by Gary Roberson on 07-31-2018 02:24 PM:

Thanks Gents! You are too nice!!!!
Adios,
Gary

Posted by critter on 07-31-2018 06:36 PM:

channel

Can someone remind me which channel the show is on on Directv.

Posted by Gary Roberson on 07-31-2018 07:15 PM:

604 on Direct.
Adios,
Gary

Posted by yadkinriver on 07-31-2018 08:40 PM:

Dang good show. I really liked the last scene as it was going off.

Posted by Gary Roberson on 08-06-2018 07:43 PM:

Thanks for all the kind words!
Adios,
Gary

Posted by Al Medcalf on 08-06-2018 08:18 PM:

Got mine set to record the series

Posted by barnescreek on 08-17-2018 12:15 AM:

The app is awesome and easy to use. The episode on Yuma was good information. I don’t pay a TV subscription, and choose to spend those monthly savings on better dog food. The free app works for me. Thanks Gary and Pursuit Channel. Keep em coming.

Posted by ringtail on 08-20-2018 01:06 AM:

After 20 years.......

You may have said and I missed it, but.... Why are you going to quit hunting that property?

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Posted by pinehillkennels on 08-20-2018 02:25 AM:

I just watched the hog hunt at menard Texas , that was awesome ol catbird put on a clinic , something caught my eye the guy named Brandon had a old Grand American T shirt on , I've got one just like it.
I love this app

Posted by Gary Roberson on 08-20-2018 02:31 PM:

ringtail,
I just didn't have the time to go down there anymore with all the other commitments and shooting more TV on predators. I am not going to quit hunting the general area but not deer hunting it any more.
Thanks and I am so glad that the app is working for all of you.
Adios,
Gary

Posted by kbrown on 08-21-2018 02:01 AM:

Mr Roberson.
I downloaded the app. today and watched several of the carnivore shows. My favorite being the hound related shows, the ones with mr. Calvin redhouse are very good, and I am happy I found a very well put together informative and exciting program. I look forward to seeing more in the future the shows are very well done, and give a very good depiction of the relationship between hound and man for so very many of us that enjoy this sport and hold it dear to our hearts. Keep up the good work!

Posted by Gary Roberson on 08-23-2018 05:08 PM:

I just returned from three weekends in a row traveling across Texas with the PURSUIT CHANNEL. We were promoting the channel and of course, the new PursuitUP app. I will admit that when I first heard of the app, I was underwhelmed but after three weekends and visiting with hundreds, if not thousands of young folks I have changed my mind. I was shocked to find out how many young couples there are that do not watch TV, rather Netflix or something that they can download from an app. As I have said earlier, the really neat thing about this app is that it is FREE of charge.
Please download and watch CARNIVORE or any of the other shows on the PURSUIT CHANNEL.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary

Posted by treedog69 on 08-24-2018 06:52 AM:

load

What is the link to the free ap

Posted by barnescreek on 08-24-2018 12:27 PM:

Just search “Pursuit Up” on the App Store on cell phone or iPad.