UKC Forums
Show all 5 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Beagles (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- What's happening to this board (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928489739)

Posted by HPF on 08-28-2017 03:34 PM:

What's happening to this board

I'm first to admit that I don't post allot. I don't particularly like putting my two cents into conversation. I do enjoy the reading the questions asked and advice given. Love reading the stories about my fellow hunters, their adventures and their accomplishments.
However I have been noticing a negative turn lately. Then this saturday I'm cursed because I don't answer a person's text? I was in Tampa FL at a funeral!!! Then Sunday same person is cursing me again. This time I took a second and replied. This morning I'm sitting in the st. Petersburg airport and see an email where there is a reply to a male I have posted. I replied and asked for a number so I could call once I arrived back home. I did get a reply from this gentleman. He offered a price and gave reason to why the low price(shipping). I simply said that I would just keep the dog. For this guy to come back at me with names and hostility??
What's happening to not just this board but us as hunters and houndsmen? There's groups of activist whom threaten our hunting heritage every day and this is what we do?? This sense of entitlement is unbelievable. I ask 200 for a dog and someone thinks that they are entitled to getting it at half that? Then get angry and make nasty posts and/or replies because they don't get their way?
Divide and conquer! That's the simplest war strategy. Turn the enemy against themselves then swoop in and destroy them. That's what anti hunting groups, anti hound groups, ECT are doing and thanks to an uneducated few it's working.
So you big tough internet thugs feel free to run wild from behind your computer. Call your fellow hunters names, and tell the world how stupid they are. Show everyone what a bada$$ you are. Again from behind your computer. However, if the mood should ever hit, and some of these internet thugs want to curse me to my face.
My address is
661 Taylor view Dr
Patrick springs va 24133

In the meantime, how about we get it right and act like we care about our fellow hunters, and our sport. Let's work on protecting it for our kids, and grandkids to enjoy. Or we can stand here pi$$ing into the wind and blaming everyone else for why our shoes have pi$$ on them!

HPF Monkey
HPF May
Chippokes Minnie
HPF Sarahs Bailey

Posted by pacman1 on 08-30-2017 02:07 AM:

Well said

Posted by harrington on 09-21-2017 01:13 AM:

HPF , we must remember that these people have been educated by the liberal school systems i agree with you , keep up the fight

Posted by Cotton 1927 on 09-22-2017 01:56 AM:

Trash

Very well put,but haven't you heard this forum is going to Fakebook, so there you have it!

Posted by gemma23426 on 10-13-2017 05:20 AM:

Bad people will be everywhere. Be safe.