UKC Forums
Show all 17 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Beagles (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- Green Bay Shooter Bloodline (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928482265)

Posted by GAMEOVER on 05-21-2017 04:20 PM:

Green Bay Shooter Bloodline

I bought a male that was shooter top and bottom and i am addicted, does anyone know who would have dogs or puppies line bred with shooter up close in the pedigree?

Posted by beaglerMc on 05-22-2017 02:30 PM:

Alan Plum in Va has some awesome Shooter grandpups on the ground right now. His stud CJ is directly out of Shooter. Hes throwing some dandy pups

Posted by GAMEOVER on 05-22-2017 03:09 PM:

alan plum

any way to get in touch with him

Posted by beaglerMc on 05-22-2017 03:42 PM:

sent you a pm

Posted by BCBeagles on 05-29-2017 03:56 AM:

Shooter.

I have a litter on the way....double Shooter out of the original hounds from Shooter directly from Green Bay Kennels and Whitney Creek Kennels in the UP. I don't take credit for them...that goes to Joe Kuklenski and Butch Saari. I have had several directly off of Shooter and liked several of them. I carry the same lines in everything we have today.

if you are interested PM me....I am in WV...don't sell many pups, but occasionally have one we will sell.

I have run with Alan's dog and am a friend of Alan's...CJ was put down a few months back.

I owned his littermate brother, Sammy until I had to put him down. We have 7 young hounds off of Sammy. I did not get a female to CJ I regret that.

They were two of the special type hounds........that just aren't around everywhere...special....special dogs.

Take care!

Posted by GAMEOVER on 05-30-2017 03:43 PM:

SHOOTER BLOOD

Jim i sent a pm

Posted by ladean2185 on 06-11-2017 04:24 AM:

Gb shooter

Jim Hall can you pm me

Posted by BCBeagles on 06-14-2017 12:34 PM:

PM sent...thanks.

Posted by BCBeagles on 06-20-2017 02:01 PM:

Thanks for the interest on this litter.

All of these pups are spoken for. We usually raise 2 litters per year. This is for our hunting dogs....we only sell pups if we have surplus.

Last few years we have had small litters...we take what we can get and give them a good chance to make a hound...they don't.....they don't stay to be used for the next group....we are not just breeding pedigrees.

Any and all are welcome to come run here ANYTIME....we make no excuses for our hounds. Whether they are in shape or not, we will cut them loose....everything in the kennel if you like. NONE are too valuable to be left at home....they are hunting dogs FIRST....breeding stock second.

Bring your best or your worst for that matter....makes no difference....these dogs are decent and suit us.

As I tell many, you may leave liking your hounds a lot more....lol.

Or see something you like....take care and good running to all!!

Posted by DOGWILLHUNT417 on 06-22-2017 05:17 AM:

Shooter Pup

I bought a pup right after NHBA days from a guy in Arkansas two generations back from Shooter. seems like a legit rabbit dog so far good looking too, just a little small for this speed and drive format his number is 8709268486
out of triple ds big hoss and bullocks light em up layla

Posted by MNT Magic on 06-25-2017 04:14 AM:

My whole kennel is full of it and I love it pure rabbit dogs

FCGD Green Bay Eli
GRPCH Harris Mtn Magic Go Jhonny Go
Green Bay April
PCH Harris Mtn Magic Slamming Sable
PCH Harris Mtn Magic Miss Sadie
Harris Mtn Magic Run & Gun
Often Immitated never Duplicated !!!
Hounds powered by Ranger Dan Green Bay Shooter and Green Bay Butkus
Just remember to the world your just someone but to someone you could be the world so always do the right thing

Posted by VICKY B on 07-01-2017 11:59 PM:

I have a litter due anytime from a grandaughter to Shooter n Bones.

Posted by yangbeagle on 08-08-2017 03:35 AM:

Fc green bay huntemup max in new concord Ohio. I never seen shooter run but saw a few of his offspring. They have bog nose that's for sure. If nose is what you after, you couldn't go wrong with max. He is a very complete dog. I believe even at his age he would still do very well on snow trial. One hell of a gun dog!

Posted by GAMEOVER on 08-10-2017 12:17 AM:

GREEN BAY DOGS

The one i have is on the fast side which i like but has excellent line control ,at 19 months he is all buisness. how fast is this green bay line normally ?

Posted by Batteauxcreek on 09-09-2017 02:21 AM:

Re: GREEN BAY DOGS

quote:
Originally posted by GAMEOVER
The one i have is on the fast side which i like but has excellent line control ,at 19 months he is all buisness. how fast is this green bay line normally ?

Posted by DCOLE14 on 09-12-2017 04:34 PM:

Green Bay stuff

I have some green bay stuff here in Southern, IN

I have a direct shooter daughter.
Also used to own Green Bay Deanna Favre and Green Bay Ticky. They are littermates that are directly out of Green Bay Shooter and Green Bay Wiley. Green Bay Butkus was also in that litter along with a couple of other nice dogs. It was a really good cross. Anyway I own a few directly out of Deanna Favre and Ticky.

Have a 7 wk old pup out of Green Bay Eli and Green Bay Ticky. I have high hopes for this little guy.

Most of my dogs run a medium fast speed with good control. That is one of the things I like best about the Shooter stuff in particular. They run very similar to my weircreek and Progressive Pack stuff. Green Bay hounds are known to have lots of nose too, especially Shooter.

Posted by DCOLE14 on 09-12-2017 04:47 PM:

Green Bay Wiley

Of course there are also a lot of Green Bay Dogs that really get up and go and are probably what most consider to be fast. I know I have heard Wiley was as fast and accurate as almost any dog can be. Unfortunately she died young and was only bred twice.

But for the most part, shooter is known to be more of a medium to medium fast speed dog with a big big nose and good control.