UKC Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Cur and Feist Classifieds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=31)
-- 2yo MALE FIEST (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928531532)

Posted by MTN HOUND on 07-26-2020 05:16 AM:

2yo MALE FIEST

Good looking male fiest blocky build little dog, stand up ears stub tail, got him about a month ago was gonna squill hunt him supposed to be treeing his own and doing a good job. I haven’t had time to hunt him at all so I don’t know. I showed him one cage coon and he went nuts over it and ran it and treed it. Quiet in the kennel not shy at all lots of energy, that’s all I know about him I didn’t get papers but the guy said he was atomic bred whatever that means. He may be a great dog or may be a dud I don’t know but he’s for sale 600 obo trade on guns or reg walker male that’s running and treeing its own coon. Nothing mean, or somebody’s cull. Text 304-644-5215. Thanks.

Posted by MTN HOUND on 07-28-2020 02:37 AM:

Sale pending, will repost if he doesn’t sell. Thanks

Posted by MTN HOUND on 08-05-2020 02:58 AM:

Still for sale

Held him for a week and a half the man changed his mind. Please be serious I don’t have to sell but don’t want him to sit I’d much rather coon hunt, so make offer or will trade to hunting equipment, guns or a decent reg hound. Thanks for reading

Posted by MTN HOUND on 08-11-2020 03:34 AM:

Sold, went to a hard hunting home

Posted by Heath3646 on 08-17-2020 04:51 AM:

Thanks for the patience and time. Can’t say enough about this man. He told the truth about the dog and answered all the questions I had. Little dog is doing great. Just needed to get back in the woods. Took him out for some exercise this evening and he treed 11 times and I seen 7 squirrels out of those 11 trees. Can’t wait for fall!

Posted by Dave Richards on 09-04-2020 01:08 AM:

Heath

It's great to see a honest seller, glad you got him, sounds like a nice dog. Dave

Posted by MTN HOUND on 09-05-2020 04:49 AM:

Thanks

Thanks Mr Richards I’ve read along of your posts on here and sounds like we agree on a lot of things so the compliments from you mean a lot. It’s so much easier to just tell the truth about a dog and do what you tell a man you will do if the dog doesn’t work out. Makes for a lot simpler living. Thanks again

Posted by Dave Richards on 09-09-2020 02:08 AM:

MTN HOUND

You deserve my compliments, and I Thank you for your kind comments, they are definitely appreciated. Dave