UKC Forums Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Show all 247 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- Dual Grand Champion Yadkin River Deacon at Stud (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928463118)

Posted by Burgamy1 on 02-24-2020 01:51 AM:

If y’all keep waiting it’s going to be to late!!! Deacon puts all the track power you will need in your pup call Pete for any questions r if I can help feel free to call me anytime thanks

Posted by Burgamy1 on 03-04-2020 01:00 AM:

((((Mr Track Power))))))

Posted by Gmccall on 03-08-2020 11:27 PM:

Deacon's time is limited as a stud dog due to age. But right now he is still reproducing big litters . Deacon is a coondog a track dog second to none! He's got the big mouth, and is a very accurate tree dog. He's passing these traits on to good percentage of his pups . Give Pete a call he has 3 females lined up for this spring.

Posted by Burgamy1 on 03-10-2020 03:08 AM:

Deacon on top

Posted by Gmccall on 03-21-2020 12:59 PM:

Deacon and Cry puppies

Got a call the other day, a very tickled guy took his 14 month pup to it's first hunt got a cast win in pkc . He said the pup is getting better every time out can't wait for next hunt. Treed 2 singles against older seasoned hounds. Good luck Bill with your pup, looking forward to hunting with you.

Posted by Gmccall on 04-14-2020 10:33 PM:

Deacon up top!

Posted by ruttinbuck on 04-15-2020 03:12 AM:

Deacon

1 What kind of mouth does Deacon and his pups have
2 How loud is Deacon and his pups
Thanks

Posted by Gmccall on 04-15-2020 11:50 AM:

Ruttinbuck

Deacon has a loud coarse bawl on the ground turns it over to a loud steady chop on the tree. Most of his pups have a coarse bark. Deacon's best asset is his ability to take any type track and drive it to the tree and the coon on the outside. A lot of his pups are showing this same ability.

Posted by Burgamy1 on 04-20-2020 12:40 AM:

Deacon up!!

Posted by Gmccall on 05-09-2020 03:20 AM:

A lot of the pups from Deacon's last few litter's are showing great promise. Deacon should have new puppies on the ground in about a month . Have more details later, give Pete a call about breeding or call me anytime!

Posted by Gmccall on 05-25-2020 02:15 AM:

New pups

Deacon should have new puppies on the ground in a little over two weeks, should make some nice ones. Charlie Britt said they are all spoke for. Deacon will be eleven in month, he's healthy again and looking for new girl friends don't wait to long, give Pete a call

Posted by Gmccall on 06-10-2020 03:49 AM:

Hunted with a couple of Deacon's pups last Saturday night in Indiana looked good they each treed coons. Old Deacon is in good shape, give Pete a call for breeding .

Posted by Gmccall on 06-17-2020 03:33 AM:

Yadkin River

New litter on the ground born last week Deacon still covering females. Give Pete a call for breeding

Posted by Gmccall on 07-02-2020 03:42 AM:

Deacon pups

Tom Gilroy is carrying a nice young dog to the woods almost every night. The male pup is getting better nightly, treeing coons, seems to be fairly accurate, making a nice hound. Also got a report on Deacon's last litter Charlie Britt told George Cox they were all doing good at three and half weeks old. Give Pete a call for breeding

Posted by Gmccall on 07-18-2020 03:40 AM:

Track tree and everything in between that's old Deacon. Give Pete a call for breeding

Posted by Gmccall on 08-13-2020 03:33 AM:

Yadkin River

Pete called this week let me know Deacon had two new girlfriends come for a visit,has another female lined up a little later on. You can give Pete a call for the contact info on the guys that bred to Deacon

Posted by Disco inferno on 10-07-2020 01:56 PM:

Pete Barber texted me yesterday and said Ole Deacon had died. I had the privilege to hunt with Deacon numerous times, and he was all coondog. When you turned him loose, you had to go get him off the tree. He had coons in the tree, and he took the tracks as they came to him. He didn't run through the country trying to ambush hot coons, he could actually trail a track something that's missing in hounds today. I also had the privilege to breed my Katy female to Deacon, and she had one pup a dog that I called FrenchBroad Deacon's Preacher. I have hunted the same dogs for over 20 years, and breeding Katy to Deacon was the best decision for my breeding program that I have ever made!!!

Terry Fisher raised and trained Deacon, and Pete has had him for the past few years. You will hear about Deacon for years to come, and rightfully so, He is a legend for the ones of us that got to hunt with him!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Stepp’s redbone on 10-23-2020 07:03 AM:

I have a nice female looking for a stud dog to raise some pups out of. If you live in North Carolina I like to see deacon in the woods

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Posted by Burgamy1 on 10-26-2020 01:33 AM:

Deacon passed a way last month!!!

Posted by Burgamy1 on 10-26-2020 01:34 AM:

RIP Deacon!!

Posted by Stepp’s redbone on 10-26-2020 05:19 AM:

I’m sorry didn’t know did you get anything out of him

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Posted by Burgamy1 on 12-27-2020 07:36 PM:

Merry Christmas! Deacon miss you old boy!!