UKC Forums
Show all 5 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=26)
-- All Grand Cutter Semen Male Puppy!! (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928523698)

Posted by JPRITCHARD on 10-29-2019 02:47 AM:

All Grand Cutter Semen Male Puppy!!

I’m posting for a good friend who just raised a beautiful litter of puppies off of Cutter Semen and all grand Whites Little Queenie who placed 5th in the UKC World!! David has one male puppy available from this cross. This male is 9 weeks old now blanket back and very beautiful. Queenie is sired by Insane Cain and Frostbite which was off of Trackman . If you interested in a once and a life time cross don’t miss out on this male pup. $1500 David 828-640-1761 located in NC

Posted by JPRITCHARD on 10-31-2019 01:49 AM:

Re: All Grand Cutter Semen Male Puppy!!

Lots of calls and text pup is still available!! Don’t miss out on a great prospect off of Cutter!!

quote:
Originally posted by JPRITCHARD
I’m posting for a good friend who just raised a beautiful litter of puppies off of Cutter Semen and all grand Whites Little Queenie who placed 5th in the UKC World!! David has one male puppy available from this cross. This male is 9 weeks old now blanket back and very beautiful. Queenie is sired by Insane Cain and Frostbite which was off of Trackman . If you interested in a once and a life time cross don’t miss out on this male pup. $1500 David 828-640-1761 located in NC

Posted by JPRITCHARD on 11-07-2019 07:19 PM:

Re: All Grand Cutter Semen Male Puppy!!

Price reduced $1000 firm

quote:
Originally posted by JPRITCHARD

Posted by Longs Mo kennel on 11-08-2019 02:07 PM:

This pup stands a great chance of making a nice one. This line of dogs most definitely reproduces. I have a half sister and Josh and I own a half brother to Queen. My buddy owns a brother to her. The ones we have bred are reproducing nicely. Guys and Gals, Cutter speaks for himself and I will bet money Queen will do more than her part.

Posted by JPRITCHARD on 11-08-2019 07:45 PM:

Thanks for the kind words we are very excited to see how this litter turns out . Queenie has already been proving to reproduce with night champion and PKC champions .

quote:
Originally posted by Longs Mo kennel
This pup stands a great chance of making a nice one. This line of dogs most definitely reproduces. I have a half sister and Josh and I own a half brother to Queen. My buddy owns a brother to her. The ones we have bred are reproducing nicely. Guys and Gals, Cutter speaks for himself and I will bet money Queen will do more than her part.