UKC Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Big Game Hound Classifieds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=39)
-- Looking for walker stud (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928551054)

Posted by 1whitedog on 04-19-2023 08:45 AM:

Looking for walker stud

Located in mountains of NC, WV, VA or TN. Must catch bear constantly by himself in big roadless country when needed. Cold nosed. Perfer out of a long line of bear hounds. Papers not needed but not looking for a one hit wonder needs to have generations of hounds behind him, good siblings, ideally some pups out of him that I can hunt with. We hunt multiple states and expect our hounds to jump most all over night tracks off baits under average conditions but also be able to free cast deep into wilderness areas and get treed without getting help. If you think you know of a male producing the like drop a direct message. Thanks and good hunting.

Posted by Blusk25 on 04-19-2023 05:06 PM:

Look at the French broad preachers Gus dog listed below in the forum. I’ve hunted with pups and grand pups from him. All super nice bear dogs. And I’m a plott man saying that lol.

Posted by Blusk25 on 04-19-2023 05:06 PM:

Look at the French broad preachers Gus dog listed below in the forum. I’ve hunted with pups and grand pups from him. All super nice bear dogs. And I’m a plott man saying that lol.

Posted by chevrolet on 04-21-2023 12:54 AM:

Doug Temple has a few walker males to choose from that reproduce well. I have some young dogs out of them that get the job done.

Posted by SCBear95 on 04-22-2023 05:13 PM:

Tried messaging you and your inbox is full

Posted by Tyler Hatcher on 04-24-2023 02:49 AM:

I’ve got him he’s caught bear in nc va wv mountains. Leads about any group he’s with. Registered white cloud walker. Pups really cranking. But like someone else said too doug temple also has a nice male just bred a littermate to my male to his male

Posted by 1whitedog on 04-25-2023 02:34 AM:

Inbox should be clear now

Inbox should be clearer

Posted by 1whitedog on 05-26-2023 11:13 AM:

Thanks for all replies. Have a couple dogs I'm going to go hunt with and go from there

Posted by Disco inferno on 07-02-2023 01:05 AM:

My name is Joe Watson and I have Preachers Gus.I don’t know how far you are from me but if you are decently close I will come turn him loose anytime you want to see him. Our running season opens next month and we hunt in the mountains of North and South Carolina. You are more than welcome to come hunt with us. I will turn him loose any way you want to see him.

If you want videos of him or pups just call me.

Thank you