UKC Forums
Show all 3 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Here we go guns are next (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928536349)

Posted by benderb4 on 01-26-2021 03:27 AM:

Here we go guns are next

So all you Bobble head Lyin Biden lovers said it would never happen
SHEEP FOLLOWING THE WOLF TO SLAUGHTER !!!

Biden Proposes $200 Gun Tax and Firearm Buyback Program Along with 13 page Form that Asks for Fingerprints and Photograph

According to Joe Biden’s plan in order to register a firearm, you have to fill out a complicated 13-page application form and include a $200 gun tax for each firearm you own.

Joe Biden would force semiautomatic rifle owners to either participate in a gun buyback program, or register their firearm under the National Firearms Act, which requires the payment of a $200 tax. This would extend to AR-15s and other common household rifles. Those who do not comply would face up to 10 years in federal prison, and a potential $10,000 fine.

This is yet another violation of Joe Biden’s pledge against any tax increase on anyone making less than $400,000 a year. In fact, it would hit working class Americans the hardest.

As detailed on Biden’s campaign website, this proposal would give semiautomatic rifle and high capacity magazine owners two choices: participating in a gun buyback program or registering said guns and magazines under the National Firearms Act. This triggers the $200 tax for each gun and magazine registered.

In order to register a firearm (or a magazine, under Joe Biden’s plan), you have to send in a 13-page, complicated application form with the $200 tax included, your fingerprints, and a photograph of yourself. In this way, the hurdles to legally own your weapon or high-capacity magazine go far beyond the expensive tax.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Posted by benderb4 on 01-26-2021 01:40 PM:

So how many Americans will become criminals under this proposal ?

The sum of registered firearms equals I found a discrepancy in this figure of 1,073,743 to 6,058,390,
Still no where near the estimated the 393 million total in America.

With a 330 million population in the US.
So will Bobble head Biden and his FLUNKIES make criminals out of most US citizens that prefer to hide them ??

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Posted by harleydan1956 on 01-26-2021 02:02 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
So how many Americans will become criminals under this proposal ?

The sum of registered firearms equals I found a discrepancy in this figure of 1,073,743 to 6,058,390,
Still no where near the estimated the 393 million total in America.

With a 330 million population in the US.
So will Bobble head Biden and his FLUNKIES make criminals out of most US citizens that prefer to hide them ??

It was amazing the supporters that said he would never do this. They said "we have the 2nd amendment... We have the NRA... He won't".. they have control of the House, the Senate, and the President.. and if they overload the Supreme court? They can change any part of the constitution they desire...
I have an old Marlin/Glenfield 22 my dad bought me when I was 12 years old. Tube fed, holds 18 shells.. that gun is considered an assault weapon because it holds more than 10 shells and semi auto... If anyone, I mean ANYONE wants to take it, bring it...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...