UKC Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Conkey's hound and hunting supply (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928526642)

Posted by Coal295 on 01-24-2020 05:48 PM:

Conkey's hound and hunting supply

Just wanted to give a shout out to a fine business! Had an issue come up with a tt15 collar and contacted Bruce and I couldn't be happier with the customer service provided! Bruce, I dont know you, but I appreciate what you bring as a business owner and what you bring to the board knowledge wise. Look forward to your insightful posts and you got a customer for life. Thanks Again!

Posted by Dave Richards on 01-24-2020 06:35 PM:

Bruce Conkey

Another satisfied customer among many, this is how a business should be run. Customer service second to no one, knowledge and a willingness to help everyone, not only his customers. Why would anyone shop anywhere else if Donkeys has what you are looking for? I know I won't. Dave

Posted by yadkintar on 01-24-2020 07:50 PM:

Re: Bruce Conkey

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Another satisfied customer among many, this is how a business should be run. Customer service second to no one, knowledge and a willingness to help everyone, not only his customers. Why would anyone shop anywhere else if Donkeys has what you are looking for? I know I won't. Dave

Yes Bruce always has good costumer service with his hunting digs and donkey supply’s lol.

Tar

Posted by shadinc on 01-25-2020 04:37 AM:

Dave, that typing is harder than you thought it was when your secretary was doing it. LOL

Posted by Dave Richards on 01-25-2020 04:56 AM:

Donald Bergeron

I think you confused me with Tar. Lol. Dave

Posted by Laura Bell on 01-25-2020 12:57 PM:

Bruce and everyone at Conkey's is the best!

Posted by yadkintar on 01-25-2020 01:04 PM:

Re: Donald Bergeron

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
I think you confused me with Tar. Lol. Dave

I type with my thumb lol. I come a long ways with my typing in 6 yrs but I got a long ways to go.

Tar

Posted by B McDaniel on 01-25-2020 02:31 PM:

There are a few good ones out there, but dont come any better than Conkey's!

Posted by Dave Richards on 01-26-2020 01:42 AM:

Tar

Since I use an iPad and the I and o are side by side keys and SMALL, I am always getting digs for dogs. Lol. Dave