UKC Forums Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 123 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=56)
-- Gr. Nt. Hulse's White River Traveler (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928433036)

Posted by J. Lovell on 10-26-2015 04:36 PM:

Gr. Nt. Ch. Hulse's White River Traveler

Owner: Kenny Hulse (479) 871-7566

References on Traveler and pups:

Jeff Lovell
Phil Davis
Tommy Nixon
Rick Blaylock
Darrel Robinson
Larry Carlin

Posted by Kenny357 on 10-26-2015 05:21 PM:

Traveler

Jeff, Thank you for the consideration. If anyone has any questions on Traveler, feel free to call me. Traveler is a well rounded hound that does well in most departments of coon treeing. He is a hard hunting dog, and is an honest strike dog that opens accordingly to the track. He is a bawl/chop tree dog that doesn't miss often. I don't competition much at all but Traveler can hold his own with the best.

He has been bred a few times but almost all pups are very young. I am not a stud dog promoter, but I believe Traveler will do his part in reproducing, given his ability and his pedigree.

If anyone is intersted in a pup contact Jeff Lovell, he has a litter of pups out of Traveler and his Gr Nt Dot female.

Larry Carlin in MO will have a litter at the end of Nov. out of a nice Bullet II bred female as well.

Thank you
Kenny Hulse
479-871-7566

Posted by J. Lovell on 10-26-2015 06:16 PM:

I just posted this because I believe Traveler has a lot to offer. I'm not really interested in selling any pups at this time. Larry Carlin has a nice female and should have some super good pups doubled up on Bullet II.

Posted by Jamie Carter on 10-26-2015 08:52 PM:

Nice looking dog and bred right too.

Posted by LJCarlin on 10-31-2015 03:05 PM:

pups

quote:
Originally posted by J. Lovell
I just posted this because I believe Traveler has a lot to offer. I'm not really interested in selling any pups at this time. Larry Carlin has a nice female and should have some super good pups doubled up on Bullet II.
juff im the same way not interested in selling pups ann isn't due until end of November bat you can definitely tell shes going to have pups . I bred to traveler for my personal use didn't want to breed her yet but decided I better you never know what might happen to them. Ann will be granded out after I wean pups.

NITE CH GR CH WHITE RIVER ZIGGY
GR CH GERT(APPELS,JETXGERT)

PAST GRANDNITE CH REDMONDS JILL
DUAL GRAND WHITE RIVER BOGIE

GRNITECH WHITE RIVER SCAMP

GRNITECH WHITE RIVER STAR

Posted by Misty river on 10-31-2015 04:54 PM:

Traveler

Good looking hound Kenny with a great pedigree. Good luck with him.

Posted by Kenny357 on 11-01-2015 05:41 PM:

Thank you for the comokiments Jeff, Larry, and Mr. Jack. I really appreciate it.

Posted by steve bankston on 11-02-2015 12:34 AM:

TRAVELER

Great looking hound and bred the best! Those pups out of him and Dizzy Dot should put the hides on the barn wall. Good luck with him Kenny!

Posted by Kenny357 on 11-02-2015 03:46 AM:

Thank you Steve. I like my pup out of Dot and have high hopes for it. I'm hunting a 7 month old male out Traveler that is natural. Most of the litter is already running and treeing. Here is a pic of White River Blue Spot.

Posted by recon on 11-02-2015 02:45 PM:

Good looking pup. Has he thrown any monkey faced pups yet?

Posted by J. Lovell on 11-02-2015 02:56 PM:

Might be one in my litter. I'm not sure how old they have to be to tell for sure. Kenny picked the one that we thought could be.

Nt. Ch. Lovell's Coon Catching Blue Sally
Nt. Ch. Home Brew Blue Josie (Out of Gary Uchtman's Jobe and Sarah which is a Thorn female)
Gr. Nt. TP's Dizzy Dot (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Razor Ridge Pop-A-Top)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smokey River Blue Ann (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Coonbranch Blue Bandit)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smokey River Daisy (Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Twin Springs Blazin Bull)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Smoken Blue Molly (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Dillion's Smoken Blue Magic)
Gr. Nt. Lovell's Smokey River Snap (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Jennings Blue Top Hank)
Gr. Nt. Smokey River Blue Molly (Gr. Nt. Ch. Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo)
Gr. Nt. Smokey River Blue Wahoo (Gr. Nt. Ch. Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo)
Gr. Nt. Davis White River Sugar (Nt. Ch. Smokey River JBs Chief)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Katy Bar the Door (Gr. Nt. Ch. Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo)
Gr. Nt. Sky's Blue Bumble Bee (Gr. Nt. Ch. Northern Blue Jet 5)
Nt. Ch. Lovell's Coon Catchin' Katie (Nt. Ch. Bowden's Wolf Creek Smokey)
Gr. Nt. Washburn Valley Blue Drip ( Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Uchtman's So. Blue Hornet)
Gr. Nt. Stewart's Natural Okie Reb (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Natural Smokey River Rebel)
Nt. Ch. Coon Catchin' Jim (Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch. Clear River Diamond Jim)

Jeff Lovell (918) 839-3066

Posted by recon on 11-02-2015 02:57 PM:

I love the looks of the monkey faced dogs. I bred to Bullet II three times, but never did get a monkey faced one out of him. LOL

Posted by Kenny357 on 11-02-2015 03:13 PM:

Jeff, Traveler is monkey faced himself but non of the pups out of him now have the predominate monkey face. Some are a little but not the full monkey face. I like the monkey face as well.

How is Sally doing for you guys?

Posted by recon on 11-02-2015 03:20 PM:

She's doing real good. Jimmy is getting her hunted up and she is starting to look like her old self. I can't wait to get some pups out of her. I like what I hear about Traveler. I have made a couple of those Bullet x Echo crosses in the past with good results. We may have to bring her up there and pay him a visit.

Posted by Kenny357 on 11-02-2015 03:24 PM:

Sounds good, she can flat tree a coon for a one eye, fat female. I've seen her do it too many times. I wish I would have bred her while I had her, but timing just wasn't good for me.

Posted by recon on 11-02-2015 03:35 PM:

I understand timing. She came in heat since we had her, but timing didn't work out for us either. Keep me updated on any young dogs out of Traveler you hear about getting it done. I am always in the market for a young prospect.

Posted by Kenny357 on 11-02-2015 04:00 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by recon
I understand timing. She came in heat since we had her, but timing didn't work out for us either. Keep me updated on any young dogs out of Traveler you hear about getting it done. I am always in the market for a young prospect.

Will do, Larry Carlin's female is due at the end of Nov. she may throw some monkey face pups as she is out Woodrow, being a grand pup of Bullet II.

Posted by recon on 11-02-2015 07:37 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Kenny357
Will do, Larry Carlin's female is due at the end of Nov. she may throw some monkey face pups as she is out Woodrow, being a grand pup of Bullet II.

That should be an outstanding cross. By all accounts, Woodrow is a heck of a hound.

Posted by BULLET II on 11-03-2015 11:22 PM:

I'd love to see you get behind this hound as a stud and stay behind him kenny. His cross was heavily and carefully planned to not only be a top cooner, but even more so a top reproducer. Best of luck with him.

"GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' TWIN SPRINGS' RUNNIN BULLET II"

Posted by steve bankston on 11-03-2015 11:24 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Kenny357
Thank you Steve. I like my pup out of Dot and have high hopes for it. I'm hunting a 7 month old male out Traveler that is natural. Most of the litter is already running and treeing. Here is a pic of White River Blue Spot.

Great looking pup Kenny!

Posted by Kenny357 on 11-03-2015 11:40 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by BULLET II
I'd love to see you get behind this hound as a stud and stay behind him kenny. His cross was heavily and carefully planned to not only be a top cooner, but even more so a top reproducer. Best of luck with him.

Lee, I appreciate your kind words and encouragement. I believe you are correct on his pedigree and feel he will do his part in producing as he has the blood behind him. Thank you!

Steve, thank you sir!

Posted by Pdavis on 11-04-2015 03:15 PM:

White River Fuzz

Here is a littermate the 7 month old pup above. He has been just running loose, but he is fixing to hit the woods. Here is a video of him treed on a house cat that went over the shed. He has a better mouth than this, he is a little hoarse.

I have hunted with Traveler many nights and will vouch that he is a nice hound that does it all well. He goes hard, can move any type of track, doesn't miss and you won't pull him. He has a big mouth to boot.

Posted by Kenny357 on 11-17-2015 02:57 PM:

My 7 month old above split treed the other night 2 times. Had a den and a slick tree. He was treed 20 minutes the 2nd time before I made it to him. I think he will be a fun young dog to hunt.

Posted by Scott VH on 11-21-2015 12:42 PM:

Traveler

Looking forward to one out of him. I think he has a top notch pedigree and should follow in the footsteps of his now deceased sire Bullet II. Good luck with him Kenny.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Posted by Kenny357 on 11-21-2015 07:33 PM:

Scott, thank you for the compliments, good luck with your Dot pup, I hope he makes you a good one.