UKC Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 66 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Biden/Harris supporters (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928534961)

Posted by JWKING on 12-05-2020 10:26 PM:

Biden/Harris supporters

Would like to know why you voted for Biden. What in Bidens or Harris past service to the public do to get your vote? What policy listed on thier website they want to implement got your vote? Just curious. Please do not start with the President Trump did this or didn't do that. Thanks

Posted by Cotton 1927 on 12-05-2020 11:27 PM:

Re: Biden/Harris supporters

quote:
Originally posted by JWKING
Would like to know why you voted for Biden. What in Bidens or Harris past service to the public do to get your vote? What policy listed on thier website they want to implement got your vote? Just curious. Please do not start with the President Trump did this or didn't do that. Thanks
Mr King your post is pretty humorous , ....tell me what someone did right but don't tell me what someone else did wrong.....lol there's 80 plus million reasons you don't have that much time! Lol

Posted by BEST EVER on 12-05-2020 11:38 PM:

#1 reason we still believe in Democracy!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Posted by Matt Marshall on 12-06-2020 02:34 AM:

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
#1 reason we still believe in Democracy!

Posted by sleepy head on 12-06-2020 02:29 PM:

quote:

Good ?, but you'll get nothing, the libtards won't even be able to repeat what fake news says on this one, bc good American policy and Beijing Biden don't coincide

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2020 02:36 PM:

So just what does Biden "say" that he believes in? What does he "say" that he will do? Now I realize that he changes his mind daily and can't remember from one day to the next what he believes in but what do y'all believe that his policies will be?

Posted by BEST EVER on 12-06-2020 02:46 PM:

The old saying cut its head off and body will die. Well this cults head was cut off by 7 million votes. But if the don't like it they can move to Russia.
Democracy will always rule in America!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
So just what does Biden "say" that he believes in? What does he "say" that he will do? Now I realize that he changes his mind daily and can't remember from one day to the next what he believes in but what do y'all believe that his policies will be? [/QUOTE]

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2020 02:49 PM:

I will start it off....
1. He said this week that he would continue President Trump's Tariffs.

2. He said this week that he would continue President Trump's trade policies/deals.

3. He will allow the Trump Vaccine to be dispersed through Trump's Operation Warp Speed.

4. He will "ask" Americans to wear masks.

5. He will put a large "carbon tax" on gasoline.

6. He may or may not stop fracking, new oil exploration and shut down pipelines. He changes his mind daily on this.

7. He will double the price of new gasoline automobiles through taxes and regulations on fuel economy.

8. He says that he will iniate new gun control.

9. He will rejoin the very expensive Paris Peace Accord.

10. Socialized medicine or "healthcare for all" or Medicare for all". Now this a little value and changes weekly also.

Now will he do anything else?

Posted by BEST EVER on 12-06-2020 02:56 PM:

Democracy, not a lie every breath, no threats, treat people as humans and let the rightful group take care of Trump crimes and he will support thier findings!

I will start it off....
1. He said this week that he would continue President Trump's Tariffs.

2. He said this week that he would continue President Trump's trade policies/deals.

4. He will allow the Trump Vaccine to be dispersed through Trump's Operation Warp Speed.

3. He will put a large "carbon tax" on gasoline.

4. He may or may not stop fracking, new oil exploration and shut down pipelines. He changes his mind daily on this.

5. He will double the price of new gasoline automobiles through taxes and regulations on fuel economy.

6. He says that he will iniate new gun control.

7. He will rejoin the very expensive Paris Peace Accord.

Now will he do anything else?
[/QUOTE]

Posted by sleepy head on 12-06-2020 03:03 PM:

Libtard voter fraud to elect a total American sellout to preserve the Republic. That'll be nice read in the history books

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2020 03:13 PM:

Democracy... Like cheating/election fraud?

Not a lie every breath.... It isn't a lie if you forget or change your mind.

Treat people as humans... Gay rights and soft on the Russians and Chinese. Joe has said that he would "be nice to our opponents".

"Rightful group" of biased dumrat New York Trump haters. Was the FBI the "rightful group" to investigate the Russian Collusion Hoax?

Support their findings uness they don't find anything against President Trump like Mueller didn't.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2020 03:19 PM:

quote:
Democracy, not a lie every vreath, no threats, treat people as humans and let the rightful group take care of Trump crimes and he will support thier findings!

Is any of this actual policy or is this just more "Anti Trump Hate Speech". That seems to be all that you have. You sure are a bitter man. You act like you lost the election.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2020 03:24 PM:

quote:
The old saying cut its head off and body will die. Well this cults head was cut off by 7 million votes. But if the don't like it they can move to Russia.
Democracy will always rule in America!

Oh my goodness, tsk, tsk, tsk what vitriol and bile. It is good that you have this forum to get all of that hate out or it would eat you up.

Posted by oklared on 12-06-2020 04:02 PM:

BIDEN CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2020 05:02 PM:

Oh wait, I forgot about Biden's "Put America First" policy? It sounds strangely familiar doesn't it? Although with Biden, I am not exactly sure what it means.

Posted by hat creek mac on 12-06-2020 05:06 PM:

quote:
Would like to know why you voted for Biden. What in Bidens or Harris past service to the public do to get your vote? What policy listed on thier website they want to implement got your vote? Just curious.

I haven't read one good thing on this post about Biden or Harris. I think what Mr King was saying is that you don't hear any talk about how great either of these people are, just talk about how bad ol' Evil Trump is. All that democracy talk is a load of you know what.

I would enjoy reading about how wonderful Biden and Harris are and what they have done for our country after a lifetime in politics.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2020 05:22 PM:

What about "Put America First"?

Posted by hat creek mac on 12-06-2020 05:28 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
What about "Put America First"?

Seems like I have heard that somewhere before????

Posted by BEST EVER on 12-06-2020 05:33 PM:

The only thing Trump put first was golf. 310 days in less than 4 years. At least he was the first president to ever accomplish this!

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2020 05:44 PM:

quote:
The only thing Trump put first was golf. 310 days in less than 4 years. At least he was the first president to ever accomplish this!

Oh my goodness, another change the subject, one liner full of hate and bitterness spewing out instead of something good about Biden.

Posted by BEST EVER on 12-06-2020 05:47 PM:

One word needed ( DEMOCRACY)

Oh my goodness, another change the subject, one liner full of hate and bitterness spewing out instead of something good about Biden. [/QUOTE]

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2020 05:49 PM:

How in the world did President Trump find time for any golf with all of those 16-18 hr days 7 days a week? Do you not remember what all that President Trump got accomplished in his first 100 days in office? Has your brainwashing filled you with so much hate and bitterness that you have completely blocked it out?

Posted by hat creek mac on 12-06-2020 05:50 PM:

quote:

Once again, you didn't address the question asked.

Why is it no one ever complained when Obozo went golfing. Seems like all you saw on the news was him on the golf course. I guess it was okay then?

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2020 06:06 PM:

quote:

Let's see just for perspective, 4 years is 1,460 days or 416 weekend days. I wonder how many of those golfing games that he also talked about our Country's business? Just who did he play golf with? How long does a game of golf last? How many of those days did he hold meetings or get briefings in the morning and play golf in the evening and then take phone calls at night?
President Trump put America First not just in words like Biden but also in his actions. Anyone that could make a statement like, "Trump put Golf first" really doesn't have a clue. We should probably just ignore you but you make such outrageous and unbelievable statements that it is hard to do.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2020 06:21 PM:

Oh my goodness, since you are so fond of fact checking. I googled Trump's golf playing. Apparently their is a whole group of people with a website that have done nothing for the last 4 years but keep up with How much golf President Trump has played. (And y'all thought that Best Ever had Trump envy bad)

While Trump might have been to a place where there was a golf course 300 days for a meal, meeting etc; he played a round of golf 150 times. So that is 150 out of 1,460 days.

That kind of changes things and puts a little different perspective on it. I wonder what we would find if there was a whole group dedicated to fact checking Best Ever.