UKC Forums
Show all 15 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=)
-- 2014 Show Calendar (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928346060)

Posted by Bijoupoodles on 11-05-2013 04:10 PM:

2014 Show Calendar

YES… it is that time again when many of us
employed people, are forced to book 2014 vacation time
so far far in advance.

I would appreciate all the clubs that "suspect, anticipate" or even know for sure, when their shows 2014 will be held,
could share the dates on here.

I would really appreciate if UKC could pick up the ball on this one and put tentative beside those that are not 100% for sure… just to give everyone an idea…but failing that … on this message board will be at least a good heads up...

IF you are unsure, then put "tentative" beside it and no one will cry foul…

I missed a wack of shows in 2013 just because I could not get the time off of work, so I am hoping if I get enough advance dates, that I can book off, trade, or book vacation time so that I can attend all the shows near me, and I can have a great show year with my kids…

Thanks in advance for your consideration…

Posted by pandbear on 11-05-2013 04:48 PM:

wahoo

So looking forward to the 2014 shows!!!

I agree... I have to put in for time off so far in advance!

North Alabama Kennel Club announced on Oct 16th that their first show will be June 28th & 29th... Alabama hasn't even been added to the Search By State yet! :/

Posted by KathyGPhotos on 11-05-2013 06:50 PM:

Mason Dixon Multi-Breed Dog Assoc. 2014 Show dates
Gem City Training, Dayton, OH

Feb 14 - 16/ 6 Conf Shows only Best of The Best In Show, Best of the Best JR, Altered PUPPY MATCHES AFTER EACH SHOW ON SAT & SUN for a total of 4 Matches!

May 16 - 18/ 6 Conf Shows, Altered, 4 Rally Trials/Total Dog, Total Dog Altered, Best of the BIS, Best of the Best JR, BIS Total Dog, PUPPY MATCHES AFTER EACH SHOW ON SAT & SUN for a total of 4 Matches!

July 25 - 27/ 6 Conf Shows, Altered, 4 Rally Trials/Total Dog, TD Altered, Best of the BIS, Best of the Best JR, BIS Total Dog, PUPPY MATCHES AFTER EACH SHOW ON SAT & SUN for a total of 4 Matches!

Oct 24 - 26/ 6 Conf Shows, Altered, 4 Rally Trials, Total Dog, TD Altered, Best of the BIS, Best of the Best JR, BIS Total Dog, 2014 Ultimate Total Dog,PUPPY MATCHES AFTER EACH SHOW ON SAT & SUN for a total of 4 Matches!

Dec 5 - 7/ 6 Conf Shows, Altered, Total Dog, TD Altered, Best of the BIS, Best of the Best JR, BIS Total Dog
2014 Ultimate JR Handler, 2014 Ultimate Best In Show
PUPPY MATCHES AFTER EACH SHOW ON SAT & SUN for a total of 4 Matches!

Mark your calendars!

Posted by marian on 11-05-2013 07:14 PM:

Foundation Kai Club of America, Charlotte, Michigan
Show dates will be September 19th, 20th & 21st, 2014 @ the Eaton County Fairgrounds. Will be held indoors and will host 5 conformation shows, 4 Rally trials (Saturday and Sunday), TOTAL DOG Saturday and Sunday both, great discounted rates when showing conformation and Rally, great pre-entry cost, a very nice raffle, one of the best photographers around, and home cooked food. Anyone that has been to the shows, knows what I'm talking about!

www.classykennel.com

Posted by marian on 11-05-2013 07:19 PM:

Almost forgot, offering ALTERS, JUNIORS, VETERANS, NON-LICENSED PUPPY and BIS & RBIS for Alters, Veterans, and Puppies with prizes too.

www.classykennel.com

Posted by Bijoupoodles on 11-05-2013 08:55 PM:

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

Oh and just because you know where "Big Dog Sport Club" is …doesn't mean the rest of the world knows…
So
1. Club name
2. Show Location: City, State
3. Date

please…thank you !!!

Posted by scaussies on 11-06-2013 01:44 AM:

Perry, GA

Most Likely Dates for the Middle GA Kennel Club
Perry, GA

May 16, 17, 18 2014
Aug 29, 30, 31 Sep 1

These are the dates from 2013 carried over for 2014.

"Shooter" AKC CH, ASCA CH, INTL CH, UKC GRCH, U-MBIMBS, U-MRBIMBS, U-BISS, UROC, URX, UCD, UAG1 Skyecove's Silent Countermeasure DNA-VP, CGC, THD, TDIA, TT, RAE, BN, CD, HT, OA, OAJ, NJP, NAP, A-RM, A-CD, A-JS-O, A-RS-N, 2012 UKC Premier Top Ten Best of Breed Winner

"Griffin" AKC GCH CH, ASCA CH, INTL CH, UKC GRCH, U-BISS, U-MBIMBS, U-MRBIMBS, URO2 Skyecove's Color Me Awesome DNA-VP, CGC, RA, A-RN

"Diesel" UKC GRCH, URO3, URX, UAGII Skyecove's Playin With Fire A-RA, A-RAX, A-JS-O, A-RS-O, RAE, NAJ, NA

"Nox" NatSR CH, IntSR CH, GRCH MBISS, MBIMBS, MRBIMBS, NBOB, UACH, CA, URO1 Bamboo Run's Dark Knight DNA-VP, CGC, CA, RE, NA, NAJ, A-RN, A-JS-N, A-RS-N

"Ruby" U-CH Kings Ferry DontTakUrLov2Town

Posted by scaussies on 11-06-2013 01:53 AM:

Hickory, NC

AHTA Club
Hickory, NC

April 4, 5, 6 2014
October 3, 4, 5 2014 (This is the date if they carry over from the same weekend as the two previous years)

"Shooter" AKC CH, ASCA CH, INTL CH, UKC GRCH, U-MBIMBS, U-MRBIMBS, U-BISS, UROC, URX, UCD, UAG1 Skyecove's Silent Countermeasure DNA-VP, CGC, THD, TDIA, TT, RAE, BN, CD, HT, OA, OAJ, NJP, NAP, A-RM, A-CD, A-JS-O, A-RS-N, 2012 UKC Premier Top Ten Best of Breed Winner

"Griffin" AKC GCH CH, ASCA CH, INTL CH, UKC GRCH, U-BISS, U-MBIMBS, U-MRBIMBS, URO2 Skyecove's Color Me Awesome DNA-VP, CGC, RA, A-RN

"Diesel" UKC GRCH, URO3, URX, UAGII Skyecove's Playin With Fire A-RA, A-RAX, A-JS-O, A-RS-O, RAE, NAJ, NA

"Nox" NatSR CH, IntSR CH, GRCH MBISS, MBIMBS, MRBIMBS, NBOB, UACH, CA, URO1 Bamboo Run's Dark Knight DNA-VP, CGC, CA, RE, NA, NAJ, A-RN, A-JS-N, A-RS-N

Posted by JoanneandMike on 11-06-2013 03:29 PM:

I believe the Fall AHTA show in Hickory NC will be the last weekend in September. The date was moved due to some scheduling issues with the Metro Center. A side benefit is that there were some conflicting shows the first weekend in October, so now more people should be able to attend with the weekend being changed to the last weekend in September.

Posted by Kathleen Chance on 11-06-2013 05:16 PM:

Texas 2014 shows

Kathleen Chance, Event Chairman The location for the shows after January 2014 will change and be announced as soon as we have a new home.

Lone Star La TFTA Shows 2014 shows: Jan 25-26, JUL 26-27. SEPT 6-7

North American Coton Association

June?, 2014

North Texas all breed - Hutto TX

MAY 24-25, 2014 - MEDLOTHIAN TX with Dock Diving and WP

Bluebonnet -

NOV 30 - DEC 1, 2013, NOV 29-30, 2014

North East TX AE Dog Assoc - Denton TX

March 8-9, 2014, Nov 29-30, 2014

Posted by SHONUFFS on 11-07-2013 12:18 PM:

Courtland, VA 2014

Hampton Roads Kennel Club
Courtland, VA

Feb. 28 - Mar. 2

6 CN and 3 WP

May 2,3,4

6 CN, 6 TR, 3 WP

Nov. 28,29,30(may move to Dec. 5,6,7)

6 CN 6 TR 3 WP

Altered, NLC Puppy, and Total Dog offered at all shows.

Follow us for more up to date information as events grow closer.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HAMP...UB/164273533373

BIMBS GRCH Dwane of Duwuna "Cutter" 1st GRCH Irish Water Spaniel #2 Top Ten IWS 2008 #1 Top Ten IWS 2009

RBIMBS GRCH Waybar's Ain't Nobodys Bizness "Bizzy" 2nd GRCH Irish Water Spaniel #1 Top Ten IWS 2008 #2 Top Ten IWS 2009 #2 Top Ten IWS 2010

Posted by Patricia Young on 11-07-2013 05:17 PM:

Glen of Imaal Terrier Club

Madison County Fairgrounds
Richmond, KY
Conformation

May 24, 25 & 26th

Sept. 19, 20 & 21st.

Indoor, Heat/AC, Camping on site with water hook-up, showers and
toilets. Food vendor.

Posted by DoberTwink on 11-07-2013 08:39 PM:

Re: Courtland, VA 2014

I think some people would love the Nov shows moved to a week later as to not conflict with the holiday weekend. I would like them oved because that weekend conflicts with huge agility trials! :P

quote:
Originally posted by SHONUFFS
Hampton Roads Kennel Club
Courtland, VA

Feb. 28 - Mar. 2

6 CN and 3 WP

May 2,3,4

6 CN, 6 TR, 3 WP

Nov. 28,29,30(may move to Dec. 5,6,7)

6 CN 6 TR 3 WP

Altered, NLC Puppy, and Total Dog offered at all shows.

Follow us for more up to date information as events grow closer.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HAMP...UB/164273533373

CA, UAGI, URO1, USJCH, UGrCH, Am CH, UDC CH, Int'l/Nat'l CH Fayek Pitch Black V Firefly CGC, RA, BN, CA, MX, MXJ, NF, DJ, RATI, RATN, VCX, RL1, RL2, RL3, ATD, ROM, CHIC, Multi TD Qualifier "Kyra"
ARCHX, CA, URO1, UCH, Int'l CH Firefly's More Than Meets the Eye RN, CGC, CA, RATI, RL1, RL1X, RL2, RL2X, ATD "Arcee"
UGrCH, Int'l CH Fayek's Fire Walk With Me (AKC Ptd) "Ruby"
UCH Fayek Causing A Commotion (AKC Ptd) "Rowdy"
UGrCH Apache's The Perfect Storm CGC "Magda"
BISS, UGrCH Tiburon Goblin Moon (AKC Major Ptd) "Goblin"

www.fireflydobermans.com

Posted by SHONUFFS on 11-08-2013 10:08 AM:

RE: Courtland,VA 2014

Couldn't agree more Meejin.

BIMBS GRCH Dwane of Duwuna "Cutter" 1st GRCH Irish Water Spaniel #2 Top Ten IWS 2008 #1 Top Ten IWS 2009

RBIMBS GRCH Waybar's Ain't Nobodys Bizness "Bizzy" 2nd GRCH Irish Water Spaniel #1 Top Ten IWS 2008 #2 Top Ten IWS 2009 #2 Top Ten IWS 2010

Posted by scaussies on 11-10-2013 10:04 PM:

Hickory Shows 2014

quote:
Originally posted by JoanneandMike
I believe the Fall AHTA show in Hickory NC will be the last weekend in September. The date was moved due to some scheduling issues with the Metro Center. A side benefit is that there were some conflicting shows the first weekend in October, so now more people should be able to attend with the weekend being changed to the last weekend in September.

Good deal! I was not able to get to either Hickory Show last year due to scheduling conflicts. It would be great if they can move the Oct Show to September!