UKC Forums
Show all 5 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Black & Tans (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47)
-- What a great Nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928464107)

Posted by Bruce Hobbs on 10-09-2016 05:11 PM:

What a great Nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While Batmania an the Ohio State Championship was going on. I went to a simple hunt that consisted of 2 ntch dogs and 2 casts of 4 open reg. dogs. Had to drive a long ways to hunt but it was worth it all. I was hunting a Smoky 7 dog an the other fellow was hunting a Bluetick both males. They treed together well with no face barking or trouble at all. The Blue dog lacked 1 win to grand and we had no wins toward grand. We could have ran the score up to 1050 or something of the sort but rather we were about better dogs and came in with a dead cast. I guess what I am trying to say is it is better to have a great time than argue around trying to get a win at any cost. We also had a young boy along to watch an hopefully he learned something about sportsmanship. My hope is that people get more about better dogs and less a win at any cost. The world is full of cheaters. Sort yourself because those that mind don't care and the ones that mind don't matter.

I don't go to many hunts any more because it gets old hunting with those that try an get a win at any cost. So thanks Ronnie Lee for the nice hunt. I enjoyed it.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Posted by Kevin Horn on 10-09-2016 10:50 PM:

Yes indeed that sounded like a great night!

HORN'S SOUTHERN NOVA CANE (grch grntch first class smokin' JAKE brake X lawson black JASMINE).

HORN'S SOUTHERN BLACK BETTY ( ntch ragin swamp RAT X Lawson black JASMINE)

PKC CH NTCH Horns southern Miss Vee (grnnitech Kansas Hayes X Set em up Molley)
CHKC $4,180 PKC $502
2015-CHKC top 64
2015- CHKC 2nd in breed race

PAST HOUNDS
GRNITECH GECH First class Jake Brake
NITECH Ragin Swamp Rat
NITECH GRCH Grimes Hilltop Misty
NITCH Horns Southern Midnight Rage

Posted by Blaine Vance on 10-10-2016 02:59 AM:

Bruce Hobbs sounded like a good night.

GR NT CH GR CH RAINEY BRAKE DRIFTER
GR NT CH CH VANCES SCREAMING EAGLE
GR NT CH BAD COMPANY RIDIN SOLO
NT CH VANCES LAYEM UP DRIFTER II
NT CH BLAINE LAST CHANCE

" ITS ALL ABOUT QUALITY "

304-809-6698

Posted by mnb&t on 10-10-2016 07:20 AM:

bruce glad you had a good time and showed a youngster what a honest hunt is!!!

Posted by Darrell Eads on 10-12-2016 04:08 AM:

sorry but clarify ,, did you or didn't you tree any coon ? , no facebarking tells me you treed , could have ran the score up but didn't , are you saying you didn't cheat ?

2015 B&T days I hunt on Saturday night for and hour and 10 min alone , had the guide and one other hunter I ran a legit score up 1475 plus points , But hunted alone with 2 witnesses , No I wasn't king of hunt and No the score card didn't make it back , That's not how I want to be King of any hunt alone

But it sounds like you made a new friend