UKC Forums
Show all 18 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Dog Supply Vendors (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=40)
-- Valley Creek Has Done It Again!! (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928529912)

Posted by John B.Dalton on 05-18-2020 07:34 PM:

Valley Creek Has Done It Again!! New Items!! Made in the U.S.A.

VALLEY CREEK HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!

We're proud to introduce the NEW, AMERICAN MADE Valley Creek Swampbusters, one of if not the best pair of boots ever slipped on an Outdoorsman's foot. ONE PIECE CONSTRUCTION and EXTREMELY DURABLE, the Swampbusters will be available with a option of three different chaps: (1) Garnett Snake Protectors, (2) Valley Creek Snake Protectors, or (3) Valley Creek Pro Chap. The first 500 pairs will retail at $165.00 and shipping. Give us a call at (434) 774-5634 or (434) 865-4868 to place your order now. The turnaround for the first set of orders is expected to be fourteen days due to the COVID-19 delays as well as Memorial Day Weekend. They'll be available on our website within the next week.Valley Creek is putting Americans back to work one pair at a time!

V

Posted by DAVE H on 05-18-2020 11:08 PM:

Look like a good boot ,with what looks like a vibram sole.
I'm guessing with a minus 40 rating they would be too warm for summer hunting?

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Posted by John B.Dalton on 05-18-2020 11:49 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by DAVE H
Look like a good boot ,with what looks like a vibram sole.
I'm guessing with a minus 40 rating they would be too warm for summer hunting?

They are insulated with a good rating..went with a 12 inch to chap to help a bit..Vibram soles are nice..Wore mine all winter and spring and enjoyed them..We have gone thru countless boots before we offered this one..Probably tried out 25 or more pairs.Wanted a american made boot to offer our customers..Hope these will suit a bunch!

Posted by wart on 05-20-2020 03:14 AM:

Boots

These look similar to the kamik huntsman and barrel work boots almost identical

Posted by John B.Dalton on 05-20-2020 02:06 PM:

These are the new Kamiks with vibram soles..We wore the old styles for awhile then put the new ones to the test for the last six months by hunters and production workers walking on cement everyday 8-10 hours and they held up enough I think Our sport would benefit from them but more than that
"OUR COUNTRY ONE PAIR AT A TIME WILL BENEFIT FROM THEM"

Posted by John B.Dalton on 05-24-2020 02:03 PM:

The wheels wont stop turning until there is no more air left..Introducing Our New Valley Creek bibs made in house ..

Posted by John B.Dalton on 06-04-2020 08:45 PM:

Valley Creek Swampbusters with our snake protector chaps

Posted by yotetrapper on 06-20-2020 12:01 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
The wheels wont stop turning until there is no more air left..Introducing Our New Valley Creek bibs made in house ..

What is the material these are made out of? I looked on your website and don't see them. Are they like a Carhartt bib material, denim, or nylon? Can't really tell from the pics. Thanks.

Posted by John B.Dalton on 06-20-2020 02:53 AM:

These are denim and polyester..We wanted to build up inventory on these before we put them on our site..We are building them one pair a time as orders are coming in.,Presently about a two week turnaround..Thanks for your interest!

Posted by Donnal Maggard on 06-23-2020 08:11 PM:

nice look boots and bibs

918-598-3418
Cell 918-822-0916
http://www.moonshinerlights.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Moonshiner-Lights/114012891962903?v=app_135607783795

Posted by Trueblood85 on 06-28-2020 12:32 AM:

Summer time

Is there a noninsulated option with the snake chaps?

Posted by John B.Dalton on 07-01-2020 04:39 PM:

At this time no non insulated boots in this style..Snake protector chaps are available..We do have bekinas in stock which are non insulated..Thanks!

Posted by John B.Dalton on 08-19-2020 05:28 PM:

Thank you for the orders this summer..We have been blessed to stay somewhat busy in these crazy times..We have built up inventory just a bit with garnett chaps and our friends at yoders chapped a few with my Valley Creek pro chap..If we can help just holla..AMERICAN MADE BOOTS WITH PRIDE!!!

Posted by John B.Dalton on 09-17-2020 09:36 PM:

American made boots with one piece construction!Oldest light company that offers a lifetime warranty!American made clothing! Thanks for your orders! 434 -865-4868

Posted by Richard Lambert on 10-17-2020 07:59 PM:

I just got my Swampbusters in the mail today. They are good looking, light weight and appear to be well made and are comfortable. I think that I am going to like the short upper. The chaps are thick but not too stiff. We will see how durable they are in the next 2 or 3 years.

Posted by John B.Dalton on 10-19-2020 12:18 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I just got my Swampbusters in the mail today. They are good looking, light weight and appear to be well made and are comfortable. I think that I am going to like the short upper. The chaps are thick but not too stiff. We will see how durable they are in the next 2 or 3 years.

Hope you enjoy them Brother Richard..We searched and tried out probably 50 styles of boots even chapped a few of them cause we thought we had something to finally decide on these..We got them on a bunch of hard hard hunters that have no need to lie about them and have had more positive feedback than any product we have ever offered the coonhunting market in my 34 years of business ! Thanks again!

Posted by paul patrick on 12-15-2020 01:25 PM:

boots

are they true to size? and do they come in half sizes? thanks

Posted by John B.Dalton on 12-15-2020 09:58 PM:

Seem to be true to size for the majority..Got feedback indirectly on a couple pair being too big out of several hundred pair..All whole sizes..as a general rule if you wear a half size leather style boot I would go up a size..Thanks!