UKC Forums Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 115 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- They are laughing at us on the $$$ board !! (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928506684)

Posted by yadkintar on 07-15-2018 01:51 AM:

They are laughing at us on the $$$ board !!

Said we are a bunch of fake news one of the been hunting in $$$ hunts 35 yrs and got $900 won. Oh and Jim started it lol.

Tar

Posted by micooner on 07-15-2018 04:42 AM:

That is the most controversy on the $kc forum since they clamped down after the moving dogs off trees deal. Lol leave it to jim.

Posted by Dave Richards on 07-15-2018 05:14 AM:

Tar

Reckon they could handle a little tarspeak? Now that might wake them up from a long winters nap! Lol. Dave

Posted by sox12 on 07-15-2018 05:15 AM:

They can laugh all they want,but you seem to notice when they advertise there dogs They have a UKC title on there dog headlined first

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Posted by yadkintar on 07-15-2018 02:07 PM:

They to rich and important to have a good visit over there. Plus if you don't win there is always the party after the hunt some so worried about the party they hurry up and get beat so they can get there quicker lol.

Tar

Posted by high ridge on 07-15-2018 03:05 PM:

Did they say UKC was fake news or did they ask Is UKC CNN
or Fox News? Did it get answered that they where the Almost True News Network?

Where in post does ukc get called fake news?

If you are going to report the info report it right because in your words , “ Said we are a bunch of fake news”

Looks to me like it may be fake news if you are the reporter because your report states they called this forum fake news when in reality the question was is Ukc CNN or Fox News.

Why don’t we continue to divide and compare the two. Nothing like knocking one KC or the other KC to add more honor and prestige to our sport. When did handler earnings become the definition of whether or not you where a good dog man or not? Why not just say the guy is just a common POS and doesn’t know a thing. That’s basically what you did. I mean he does have UKC State Championship trophies, UKC Walker Days Trophies, UKC Purina Nationals breed winning trophies. Does that make him a better handler and dog man since they major UKC wins?

I understand ribbing and the occasional jab between people and what KC they like is going to happen. It like enjoying one sports team over the other.

But in this game we on the same team at end of day.

What does one gain by knocking any KC or dog man?

Posted by Richard Lambert on 07-15-2018 03:29 PM:

Oh my goodness Tarbaby, you have been called out for making up facts and reporting "fake news". If this was the real world, they would either take your credentials and ban you or give you an award depending on which network you worked for.
We will have a hard time believing anything you say from now on. You have ruined your reputation for truthfulness. You had better hurry up and delete this post before anyone else sees it.

Posted by nitehunter2004 on 07-15-2018 03:39 PM:

Too late I seen it, don’t back down Tar Double down.

Mr Tim.

Posted by Blaze2014 on 07-15-2018 04:23 PM:

Maybe they want different stuff on pkc site instead of the usual b.s. that's on the pleasure hunting gossip site?

Posted by wjoey on 07-15-2018 04:29 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Blaze2014
Maybe they want different stuff on pkc site instead of the usual b.s. that's on the pleasure hunting gossip site?
I try that every now and then

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Posted by mike fleming on 07-15-2018 04:32 PM:

Whats the party after the hunt please give the details ?Do you hunt these hunts or are you making up stuff to slander people.I been hunting both clubs since the 80s and I have not seen this going on.

Posted by Redneck Mafia on 07-15-2018 05:10 PM:

The only party I've seen is us losers arguing at the local Danny's about who has to buy breakfast.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Posted by yadkintar on 07-15-2018 05:21 PM:

Y'all so easy like putty in my hands lol.

Go over there and try and talk about what we talk about on here tars making gossip great again. The guy took a jab that by his winnings for a life time of hunting don't say much and yes I hunt in them he had $900 for a life time 2yrs ago I won $1,100 in 60 days in open events now bring it huba bubba lol.

Tar

Posted by Richard Lambert on 07-15-2018 05:45 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
....Y'all so easy....now bring it huba bubba lol.
Tar

Tarbaby, you are definately the best. No one can compete with you. I don't know why we even try.

But wait, you are the best at what?

Posted by yadkintar on 07-15-2018 05:50 PM:

Annnnnnnnnnnnd anouther thing lol !!! When I won that money before I did it I predicted it ahead of time on here and just like last year I took a barley 2 yrs old out of my stuff got him through the zones and on to the finals with me basicly on one leg and I predicted it ahead of time on here. I don't give the big blowup to sell puppies and knock on people there's several on that post that look down there nose and they never seem to get the job done man if they do Sombody else has to do it now that's reality they videoed the parties lol.

Tar

Posted by high ridge on 07-15-2018 05:51 PM:

I won $1636 in 4 nights. Does that make me a better dog man than you?

In ND do you think there are enough hunts to win $1100 in 60 Days. Or enough hunts in a 4 hour driving radius?

Easy like putty in your hand?

I just like listening to you blow. I bet we could get an onion sack and you could fill it up with air.

Posted by ole hoss on 07-15-2018 06:12 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
They to rich and important to have a good visit over there. Plus if you don't win there is always the party after the hunt some so worried about the party they hurry up and get beat so they can get there quicker lol.

Tar

That's funny right there but is the truth

Posted by yadkintar on 07-15-2018 06:14 PM:

Nope your taking it wrong one on there one has $900 the other has $500 life time but that don't stop them from giving their opinions on people that work hard at it have you looked lately at the $$$ hunts in Texas and Oklahoma it a long ways in between the to the point it's not worth it here. But ask anybody that knows me when I show up your stuff better right because mine is but hey I don't personally nock like I am better than nobody because I am not and if you do you need to have the credentials to back it up. Just hits me wrong when they act like ukc is a big joke. There is dogs I know right down here that never go to town that would plumb emberass that stuff they are pumping not counting the world champions and major championship winners in the $$$ kcs that are not retired from down here and as far as where a guy lives if he has the whole enchilada he will travel not use it as an excuse right now I just got a couple of burritos or I would be on the road.

Tar

Posted by Chuck Allen on 07-15-2018 06:53 PM:

No matter what Tar, it always goes back to the POSSUM. LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Posted by Dave Richards on 07-15-2018 07:22 PM:

Seriously, does anyone really take any of this bickering serious? I would certainly hope not! Laugh at it, or don't read it, pretty simple if you ask me! We should ALL appreciate having these boards as a sounding outlet for our views and not be upset at someone disagreeing with our view. IMO. Dave

Posted by Blaze2014 on 07-15-2018 07:44 PM:

How many places dies the same handful need to vent?

Posted by Richard Lambert on 07-15-2018 08:03 PM:

Oh my goodness Tarbaby, aren't you making fun of the $$$ guys on the UKC website?
And don't you make just as much fun of UKC as those $$$ guys do?
Maybe you just don't like them taking over your job.

Posted by Donnie Stevens on 07-15-2018 08:26 PM:

Sound like a bunch of old hens

Posted by Richard Lambert on 07-15-2018 08:38 PM:

Oh my goodness Tarbaby, now even Donnie is calling you an old hen. See what you started.

Posted by Bolden1 on 07-15-2018 08:49 PM:

One big problem

I called few years back. There running the working type folks out of the hunts. You got 10-15 handlers that are at all the hunts that have the you help me tonight to win and I’ll return the favor. Might be from letting them tree dog off garmin from any of the crap that’s plain cheating. Than that guy post on Facebook and you get people that just stay home. Than you got the few that think there to cool to be hunting Ukc when In reality they didn’t have what it took to win the world hunt etc. I can’t tell u how many times I’ve heard this ain’t no Ukc hunt at the other kc etc. I’ve always said man as good dogs u all got you should be tearing it up over there. It’s blamed on the no count down on the tree or something. Billy said it best we are all the same in the end. It takes different styles of dogs to win. Even the time of year would effect even a Ukc hunt. It’s amazing how big shots as I call them want Harley speak to me over Winning the world with Jane because of never hearing both side of the story. I’m a quiet type person but I appreciate everyone that enters a dog in any hunts. We got to support them all. Every breed every person and most import EVERY KC.

2005 ukc Wldntch Grntch Bolden & Turpins
Insane jane. Handler/past owner
2005 over all setwd over all winner nt.ch
Bentley high dollar Lucy
2006 akc national pup champion Drop Dead
Fred ( Handler/ past owner)
2008 Ukc Ky State Champion Grntch High X
Pectations ( Handler / past owner)
2009 akc Ky State Champion Grntch
Hardwood X Press ( handler/ trainer)

Gr.Nt.Ch Big D & Joplins Super Sally