UKC Forums
Show all 7 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Dog Supply Vendors (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=40)
-- Introducing the completely New Superior StingRay (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928520243)

Posted by Jamie Davis on 07-18-2019 06:33 PM:

Introducing the completely New Superior StingRay

We are pleased to introduce the completely new Superior StingRay. The Stingray is a completely new lightweight light which has been designed around an all new LED that has never been used in the coon hunting light market until now. This new LED provides a brighter, crisper light while drawing less power, allowing for a smaller more efficient package.

Not only does the Superior StingRay have an entirely new LED, it also features a new reflector, which has been optimized for peak performance with the StingRay's new LED. Additionally, the Superior StingRay features an entirely new battery box and battery system which take advantage of this new LED's efficiency. The combination of the Superior StingRay's new LED, reflector, and battery pack allow the Stingray to achieve lux ratings of 150,000 plus while still maintaining burn times of 4 plus hours wide open on high main beam.

The Superior StingRay weighs in at 18-19 ounces depending on configuration and hat selection and is available with single color module, our triplex module, or our Superior exclusive Quadtek module. The Stingray is also available with your choice of bright white or natural color main beam and walking lights.

If you are in the market for a lightweight light you no longer have to sacrifice brightness, burn time, or features. The Superior StingRay is available with dual white walk lights, Red, and Amber colors all on the same light and at an affordable price. As always made and designed right here in the USA!!!

https://nitehunters.com/collections...perior-stingray

Posted by Jamie Davis on 09-11-2019 06:40 PM:

One of my favorites!!! Light weight, extremely bright, and 4 plus hour wide open burn time!!!

Posted by dakotaslim69 on 11-11-2019 04:06 AM:

best light

BEST LIGHT EVER BUILT TO DATE OF ALL LIGHTS..

Posted by Triple K Kennel on 08-25-2020 12:30 PM:

Stingray

Best Light on the Market right now..In My Opinion......!!!
This is my 2nd Stingray and they are tough to beat on Price, weight, Burntime, Brightness & Options.....!!!
I Ordered my last one from Bob Thatcher at Nor' Easter Hunting. I Ordered it last Monday and recieved it from Superior Lights on Saturday. They Customized it the way I wanted it, on the ERB #67 Bumpcap instead of the Junk Ridgline.....LOL
They also set it up the way I wanted.....Double Walklights and just one Color....and with the Natural Color for Main Beam and weighs 18 ounces.
Not a better Light out there for $259 Shipped & Customized. There might be 1 or 2 just a tad Brighter.....But the Stingray is as Bright as you will need.....!!!
Also.....Bob & Superior will answer Every question you may have, regardless the hour of day and even on the Weekend.

Nor' Easter Hunting Supply and Superior Lites.....👍👍
Tim

*** Made In The USA ***

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Posted by Ashley Pratt on 08-30-2020 03:33 PM:

I’m looking at ordering a new light soon. Would you recommend the Hellcat Pro or the Stingray? I have a Bushwhacker currently

Posted by Triple K Kennel on 08-31-2020 02:05 AM:

Lights.....

quote:
Originally posted by Ashley Pratt
I’m looking at ordering a new light soon. Would you recommend the Hellcat Pro or the Stingray? I have a Bushwhacker currently

Its hard to beat the Stingray. All the Light you need. Its also 3 or 4 ounces lighter than the Hellcat.
I got my last Stingray mounted on the ERB #67 Bump Cap with Double Walklights and a Red & also Main Beam with Natural Color.
4 hr burntime on high.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **