UKC Forums
Show all 13 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Gift Horse (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928517805)

Posted by Richard Lambert on 04-23-2019 05:07 PM:

Gift Horse

My momma always told me to never look a gift horse in the mouth. With the stock market at an all time high, unemployment at an all time low, hourly wages up 4% and taxes lower; why in the world are the Democrats trying to impeach the man responsible for all of this? Have they gone stark raving mad?

Posted by honalieh on 04-24-2019 05:51 AM:

Impeachment

There has never been a successful impeachment in U.S. history. I think that's why you don't see impeachment proceedings now.

Trump has conquered the Republican party. He knocked down the Bush's, and regularly castigates a war hero, John McCain. Now Mitt Romney is speaking out. Not likely to be successful.

Not a Trumpian (don't like corruption and dishonesty), but you've got to give him some credit.

(1) He's (so far) beat the FBI on law enforcement.
(2) He's (so far) beat the CIA on law enforcement.
(3) He's (so far) survived Russia Gate.
(4) He's even opposed the Pope on Christianity, and drew criticism toward the Pope. Hmm... who else would be against the leader of Christianity (think biblical)?

He's a professional con artist. It's not a game I respect. But, I do acknowledge that he is good at his game. He's a great manipulator. I give him credit for that (like it or not).

Posted by Robert Johnson on 04-24-2019 12:23 PM:

INDEED they are MAD! Just look at the kind of folks they are willing to hang their hat on to win the Presidency. It is a very very sad situation in Washington DC right now, and has been for a very long time. We have all heard it said before to clean house, but now is the time to throw them all out and start over. There is not one up there who is willing to work with the other side, even if the other side is trying to do what's best for America. The whole world laughs at congress, but at least they still fear our President.

Richard I agree with most things you said, but I am not convinced the tax deal is as great as it has been made up to be. I guess time will tell.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Posted by Richard Lambert on 04-25-2019 12:42 AM:

Re: Impeachment

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
There has never been a successful impeachment in U.S. history. I think that's why you don't see impeachment proceedings now.

Trump has conquered the Republican party. He knocked down the Bush's, and regularly castigates a war hero, John McCain. Now Mitt Romney is speaking out. Not likely to be successful.

Not a Trumpian (don't like corruption and dishonesty), but you've got to give him some credit.

(1) He's (so far) beat the FBI on law enforcement.
(2) He's (so far) beat the CIA on law enforcement.
(3) He's (so far) survived Russia Gate.
(4) He's even opposed the Pope on Christianity, and drew criticism toward the Pope. Hmm... who else would be against the leader of Christianity (think biblical)?

He's a professional con artist. It's not a game I respect. But, I do acknowledge that he is good at his game. He's a great manipulator. I give him credit for that (like it or not).

Oh my goodness....
1. He hasn't broken any laws.
2. The CIA has nothing to do with law enforcement.
3. There was no Russia Gate.
4. The Pope is the head of the Catholic Church, not Christianity.

Every politician is a con artist. He is apparantly also a great businessman and economist.

Posted by shadinc on 04-25-2019 04:17 PM:

I've been a Catholic my whole life and I wonder about the Pope. He preaches tolerance for a group of people who just bombed and killed over 200 of his people. Is the Pope a democrat?

Posted by oklared on 05-01-2019 12:05 AM:

Re: Re: Impeachment

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness....
1. He hasn't broken any laws.
2. The CIA has nothing to do with law enforcement.
3. There was no Russia Gate.
4. The Pope is the head of the Catholic Church, not Christianity.

Every politician is a con artist. He is apparantly also a great businessman and economist.

X2

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Posted by Chuck Allen on 05-09-2019 12:50 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I've been a Catholic my whole life and I wonder about the Pope. He preaches tolerance for a group of people who just bombed and killed over 200 of his people. Is the Pope a democrat?

Brother you don't have too wonder , I have some older 1st Cousins who were raised Catholic , they excommunicated themselves from the Catholic Church , because of this idgits non-sense and the one before him. I am not anti-Catholic , I've got lots of LIFE LONG Catholic friends who are asking some serious questions about this pope or has one of my friends said this poop , they are talking quietly for now but it may not stay that way for long. S/FI!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Posted by Chuck Allen on 05-09-2019 01:07 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
INDEED they are MAD! Just look at the kind of folks they are willing to hang their hat on to win the Presidency. It is a very very sad situation in Washington DC right now, and has been for a very long time. We have all heard it said before to clean house, but now is the time to throw them all out and start over. There is not one up there who is willing to work with the other side, even if the other side is trying to do what's best for America. The whole world laughs at congress, but at least they still fear our President.

Richard I agree with most things you said, but I am not convinced the tax deal is as great as it has been made up to be. I guess time will tell.

You got that right RJ that Omar chickadee is about a half click shy of due East from being the founder of AQ in America , she puts ole screwy louie and obozos, reverand jerimiah wright to shame in the radical department. S/FI!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Posted by bigtimberkennel on 05-09-2019 02:53 PM:

Re: Gift Horse

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Have they gone stark raving mad?
Yes they have when today you can be a male,tomorrow a female,the next an it is it any wonder they are not stable in any way.

Posted by croatankid on 05-16-2019 01:53 AM:

long live the Trump presidency. I love Trump!

Posted by Chuck Allen on 06-02-2019 06:27 PM:

Talking

LIONS and Tigers and BEARS , OH MY.

Comey's and Muellers and Nancy's , OH MY.

LIBTARD and RETARD and BOOTLICKER , OH MY.

Posted by robgregory on 06-05-2019 07:23 AM:

Re: Re: Gift Horse

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
Yes they have when today you can be a male,tomorrow a female,the next an it is it any wonder they are not stable in any way.

Not to mention wanting to legalize killing babies after they are born. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that they have flat lost their freakin' minds. JMO. Rob Gregory

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Posted by hillbilly56 on 06-09-2019 02:43 PM:

Re: Re: Re: Gift Horse

quote:
Originally posted by robgregory
Not to mention wanting to legalize killing babies after they are born. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that they have flat lost their freakin' minds. JMO. Rob Gregory
x2 yep these dems that have been runing last few yrs are trying to run this country in the ground imo anybody that votes dem has really got some issues to think they are going to help this country they will have it run right back into the ground again jmo trumph has did a good job of getting this country started in the right direction if we get a dem president the people are going to see bad times come back this is jmo