UKC Forums Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 276 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=52)
-- The Litter Of Impact! (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=365586)

Posted by HistoryNutt on 07-21-2010 04:31 PM:

The Litter Of Impact!

You have got to be kidding, another Lipper thread? I will put this thread up because this Litter Of Impact has brought so much excitement to so many I thought they deserved their own thread. After all they became the most famous litter of unborn coon hound puppies in this the internet age.

I am sure as on the other threads some Mosquito's will visit this thread also. This thread is meant to be a positive thread about the great success Jerry Beard and Tom Hopkins had in getting this litter here for us to observe. Anyone of any breed should also be happy and excited about the coming and arrival of this Litter Of Impact.

Why? Because this litter shows you what is possible. 26 year old semen that has created life. If you like another breed think about what you would do today if you had so and so's semen to use. This litter should send a powerful message to ANYONE who is interested in breeding a better hound no matter the breed.

Collect these powerful 2 and 3 year old dogs of this day and this time. If in time they prove to be powerful reproducers then you will have the means to do some very smart breeding. That possibility should get anyone interested in improving their breed excited.

The Father:

HOUSE'S LIPPER

The Mother:

WAR CREEK ANNA

WAR CREEK ANNA

........................................................................ROCK RIVER SACKETT
.......................................................ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR.
.........................................................................SKEANS DOLLY
...............................COWEE CREEK CLINT (SIRE)
.........................................................................HOUSE'S LIPPER
.......................................................DOLLY'S STYLISH QUEEN
.........................................................................STYLISH DOLLY
...WAR CREEK ANNA...........
....................................................................ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR.
......................................................ROCK RIVER FRANK
.....................................................................ROCK RIVER SAL
................................ROCK RIVER ROXY (DAM)
....................................................................FOSTERS CROWDER
......................................................BROWNS LITTLE LULU
.................................................................TURNERS LOCKDOWN LUCY

Don't forget about the mother. She is a top hound in her own right with a very good pedigree to match.

THE PUPS WHEN FIRST BORN!

THE PUPS AT 4 DAYS OF AGE

Enjoy history because it is before your eyes. As for me I wish the best for THE LITTER OF IMPACT!

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Posted by Rough Northern on 07-21-2010 05:54 PM:

I'm just getting into this Comp hunt stuff. Can you tell me a few dogs directly out of him that were successful in the nite hunts? Successful as in winning some big hunts.

Also has the female of these pups been breed before and what did she produce? I guess the whole litter has a change to make an impact as they will most definitely be in good hands. Thanks

Posted by HistoryNutt on 07-21-2010 06:08 PM:

HOUSE'S LIPPER

quote:
Originally posted by Rough Northern
I'm just getting into this Comp hunt stuff. Can you tell me a few dogs directly out of him that were successful in the nite hunts? Successful as in winning some big hunts.

Also has the female of these pups been breed before and what did she produce? I guess the whole litter has a change to make an impact as they will most definitely be in good hands. Thanks

The female has some pups out that are making good hounds. I know the owner of her has been getting a lot of good feed back on her older pups.

Go to this link:http://finleyriverchief.forumotion....per-strain-f59/

I am working on some pages that will truly show Lipper's Impact on the breed. I have just started it so check back ever so often to see what we get up. I believe when I am finished it will impress most people about what he has given to the breed.

Posted by Cleo on 07-21-2010 06:20 PM:

'PR' Southfork's Cade's Sylish Cole

Looks like every one of them has the black head.

Man. That is too cool.

I had a male off of Cade. He was a natural. He was a gentle giant of a hound. He was out hunting dogs twice his age with twice the training and woods time when he was 7 months old.

I lost him to a rare blood disease that no vet could explain. His pic at 6 months old treeing all by himself with the meat is on my mantle place. Where it will always remain. Just to remind me of how lucky I was.......

Good luck to whom ever is blessed to get one of these...

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Posted by Hokieman on 07-21-2010 06:21 PM:

Congratulations to Jerry Beard and Tom Hopkins on breeding to lipper. It will be a delight in watching and hearing how these pups progress in the training feild as well in the hunts. Wouldn't it be great if were now looking at some future WORLD CHAMPONS... Congrats are in order and much respect is due...

PROUD MEMBER OF :
TEAM OAK MOUNTAIN FRITO
TEAM WIPEOUT SCOOTER D

TEAM ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
TEAM ROCK BOTTOM SWEAT IT

CURT AHRING STUD BARN CENTRAL
5162 County Rd #233
Monroe City, MO 63456
*** NEW NUMBER ***
CELL- 217-617-0792

FOR REFFERENCE ON TRACKMAN & SWEAT IT
CALL BUZZ LYNCH @ 615-368-7319

CONGRATS TO CURT AHRING FOR BEING BREEDER OF THE YEAR 4 YRS AND RUNNING.

CONGRATS TO ALL GRAND TRACKMAN FOR BEING SIRE OF THE YEAR 3YRS AND RUNNING.

CURT WANTS TO THANK HIS WIFE KERRI FOR ALL HER HARD WORK AND LOVING SUPPORT OF CURT'S CRUSADES OVER THE YEARS. HE REALLY APPRECIATES HER AND LOVES HER DEARLY. THANKS KERRI FOR SUPPORTING TEAM TRACKMAN AND KEEPING OL CURT IN LINE... IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT YOU.

COME JOIN TEAM TRACKMAN FB PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrackman

Nite-Time Hunting & Pet Supply
James, Benga, J.D. & Isabella Atwell
3875 North Scenic Hwy.
Bastian Va, 24314
1-276-688-3281
1-304-922-1103
1-304-922-2311

VISIT :
http://www.nitetimesupply.com

Posted by Ron Ashbaugh on 07-21-2010 07:11 PM:

I am so excited about his litter for one reason. When the winter comes up here and I am sitting inside I should be able to read about the progress of this litter here on the website to pass the time. It don't snow much in texas and they should be about the right age.......

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Posted by HOBO on 07-21-2010 07:29 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Briar
I am so excited about his litter for one reason. When the winter comes up here and I am sitting inside I should be able to read about the progress of this litter here on the website to pass the time. It don't snow much in texas and they should be about the right age.......

So what your really saying is my post bore you?

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Posted by Ron Ashbaugh on 07-21-2010 07:30 PM:

Not true not true!!! Your the best photo taker in this joint!!

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Posted by Ocmulgee Blue on 07-21-2010 11:31 PM:

I know I am rooting for them. Its simply amazing what has happened. Good luck and it gives others a chance to really see what can be done. Line breed a hound then breed back to the original maker. Im not much on Walkers or the breeding of them, but good luck and I will be following along.

Proud member of the Blue Dog Mafia!

Posted by on 07-21-2010 11:40 PM:

Can you tell me what Fosters Crowder was out of?

Posted by Hopkins/Lipper on 07-22-2010 02:17 PM:

LITTER OF IMPACT

quote:
Originally posted by Ocmulgee Blue
I know I am rooting for them. Its simply amazing what has happened. Good luck and it gives others a chance to really see what can be done. Line breed a hound then breed back to the original maker. Im not much on Walkers or the breeding of them, but good luck and I will be following along.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning Chris... Thanks for your interest. I went to see the little guys yesterday afternoon and at 9 days old they are doing great. They beautifully colored and extremely active and happy. It is a miracle to actually hold in your hand a LIPPER pup born from his 2 year old semen collected 26 years ago. Their eyes should be open any day now. Our excitement is still indescribable. Thanks again and keep watching the progress.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Posted by HistoryNutt on 07-22-2010 04:21 PM:

9 Days Old

LITTER OF IMPACT 9 DAYS OLD

More pics at http://www.finleyriverchief.com/LITTER_OF_IMPACT.php

Posted by on 07-22-2010 05:58 PM:

Tom I'm in Marshall a lot working. Would you be willing to go hunting the next time I'm up?

Posted by Hopkins/Lipper on 07-22-2010 06:15 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Joey
Tom I'm in Marshall a lot working. Would you be willing to go hunting the next time I'm up?

Hey Joey... I would love to go hunting with you. My pup of course is too young to go yet as their eyes are just opening. It won't be long till I'm an every nighter again. I will call or send you a pm. Thanks and looking forward to meeting you.
Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Posted by GA DAWG on 07-22-2010 06:21 PM:

Them 4 right in the middle are pack dogs LOL.... They are fat little devils!

Posted by on 07-22-2010 06:48 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Hopkins/Lipper
Hey Joey... I would love to go hunting with you. My pup of course is too young to go yet as their eyes are just opening. It won't be long till I'm an every nighter again. I will call or send you a pm. Thanks and looking forward to meeting you.
Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

I didn't know if you had something or you were waiting on these to get old enough. I work in the oil field and I come up there about once a month sometimes every couple of months. Looking forward to meeting you.

Posted by on 07-22-2010 06:49 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Joey
Can you tell me what Fosters Crowder was out of?

Posted by Riverbottom Ron on 07-22-2010 08:27 PM:

HEY HOPKINS/LIPPER

I HUNT BLACK AN TANS ,THIS IS AWSOME !GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PUPS ,I HOPE THEY TURN OUT LIKE THERE DADDY,HAS ANYONE ELSE EVER USED STORED SEMEN THAT OLD BEFORE ?HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Posted by Hopkins/Lipper on 07-22-2010 08:45 PM:

Re: HEY HOPKINS/LIPPER

quote:
Originally posted by Riverbottom Ron
I HUNT BLACK AN TANS ,THIS IS AWSOME !GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PUPS ,I HOPE THEY TURN OUT LIKE THERE DADDY,HAS ANYONE ELSE EVER USED STORED SEMEN THAT OLD BEFORE ?HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,RON
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ron.. That is a question that I have asked a few times. So far no one has responded . I assume if anything older had been used I would have heard by now. The truth is I am not sure but I do not know of any older semen than LIPPER'S 26 year old "GOOD STUFF" that has been successfully used. We have 10 beautiful little LIPPERS that are 10 days old and doing fine. Have a great day!
Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Posted by Ameren on 07-22-2010 08:47 PM:

they definately have the breeding on the bottom to be ok

Posted by Riverbottom Ron on 07-22-2010 08:53 PM:

HEY HOPKINS /LIPPER

WHO DID YOU USE TO GET THE BREEDIN DONE ,IM GONA BE USING SOME OLD BLACK AN TAN SPERM AND WANT IT DONE BY SOME ONE THATS GOOD AT DOING IT ,YOU HAD A BIG LITTER ,SO SOMETHIN WAS DONE RIGHT .THANKS ,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Posted by Hopkins/Lipper on 07-22-2010 09:03 PM:

Dr. Kent Law

Ron ...Dr. Kent Law in Abilene, kansas is one of the foremost in this field. I highly recomend him. That is all that his clinic does 24/7
Best of Luck
Tom Hopkins

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Posted by BLCKRIVREDBONES on 07-22-2010 09:13 PM:

as you can tell by my username I'm not a walker man but I have always admired the walker breed for their ability to recognize top producing studs and breed to them like crazy. There's no doubt Lipper has had a tremendous impact on the breed and it's exciting to see him still reproducing. I hope this litter continues his legacy.

Posted by Riverbottom Ron on 07-22-2010 09:15 PM:

THANKS !

THANKS MR HOPKINS FOR THE INFO,IF I CANT FIND HIS NUMBER IL GET BACK WITH YA AND GET IT FROM YOU,THANKS AGAIN,RON

Posted by Hopkins/Lipper on 07-22-2010 09:21 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by BLCKRIVREDBONES
as you can tell by my username I'm not a walker man but I have always admired the walker breed for their ability to recognize top producing studs and breed to them like crazy. There's no doubt Lipper has had a tremendous impact on the breed and it's exciting to see him still reproducing. I hope this litter continues his legacy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Blakrivredbones.. man thats hard to spell, but I like it.
It is good to hear something possitive now and then. Thanks for your comments.
Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT