UKC Forums
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Big Game Hound Classifieds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=39)
-- Grade 1 year old not started (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928531661)

Posted by trevor0432 on 08-02-2020 01:49 AM:

Grade 1 year old not started

I have a grade 1 year old for sale. Her mother is half running walker half teeing walker. Her father is out of 2 dogs that came from Mike kemp. Father is cold nose hound with a heck of a mouth. Mother is semi cold nose. Both are run on bobcats and fox. I took this pup thinking I would have time but I have not that the time. She is green as grass. Tried to show her a few cage coons with not much interest. She hasn't been worked with on a lead. She is in a kennel and has destroyed it. All I'm asking is $100 for her. I'd like to see her go to someone that will give her a chance and try to work with her. Pm or text 570-721-3015. Can send pics also.

'PR' Trevors Light Em Up Blaze HTX (Grandnite CH Tucker`s Boomer x Nite CH CanDew Blue Misty HTx)

'PR' Dreamers Blue Willow (Grantnite CH Ty and Hunters Big Boy Blue x PR Dozers Dreamer)

Posted by trevor0432 on 08-11-2020 09:59 PM:

No money needed. Just want someone to try her out.

'PR' Trevors Light Em Up Blaze HTX (Grandnite CH Tucker`s Boomer x Nite CH CanDew Blue Misty HTx)

'PR' Dreamers Blue Willow (Grantnite CH Ty and Hunters Big Boy Blue x PR Dozers Dreamer)

Posted by trevor0432 on 10-07-2020 08:12 PM:

Looking for a guy named John from Kentucky. Can you please call me again. I lost your number and this dog is still available. Thank you.

Posted by trevor0432 on 10-20-2020 02:24 PM:

Top. I believe she will make a hound if given the chance.

Posted by BearNtheAir on 10-22-2020 02:41 AM:

Where are you located?

Posted by trevor0432 on 10-24-2020 02:50 PM:

Delete please.