UKC Forums Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 121 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=56)
-- Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Brewsters A. J. (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928304505)

Posted by Gary Brewster on 02-25-2013 07:51 PM:

Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Brewsters A. J. HTX

2013 performance sire at stud 250.00 will breed a Nt Ch female for 150.00 or a Gr Nt Ch for 50.00 until I get some pups on the ground then the stud fee will be 250.00 for any female.

Posted by bebee on 02-25-2013 09:47 PM:

Hey

Gary could you put up a pic and his ped thanks

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

DOGS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

Posted by Gary Brewster on 02-26-2013 04:14 AM:

I will try to do a photo wednesday when I get back to my office where I have a picture on my computer. Sire: Gr Nt Ch Double Springs Bodacious Dam: Gr Ch Nt Ch Brewsters Sally Sue her sire is Gr Nt Ch Uchtmans So Blue Hornet her Dam is Dual Gr Brewsters Blue Pepper Peppers sir is Dual Grand Sextons Blue Jimmy II her dam is Nt Ch Morses Blue Pebbles

Posted by Gary Brewster on 02-26-2013 04:26 AM:

Hunt wins

A. J. made Nt Ch with 3 first place wins and has 1 win to Gr Nt. Ch I put him in 1 htx hunt and he got a pass with no faults. He was King of Hunt and King of Show at BBCHA sectional held at Fort Cobb OKLA. in April of 2012. A. J. is not perfect but is a very nice dog that trees coon. Most of his trees will have a coon you can see in it. Will not back another dog if coon is not there. He will not staytreed with a mean dog some consider this a fault, I dont. I dont want my dog to fight to stay at tree, UKC has rules to eliminate mean dogs and I beleive we should use those rules and scratch the mean ones. A. J. will tree coons by himself or with company and will get to himself if other dogs run trash or they are mean. He is a consistent dog that trees coon almost every time you hunt him. He has a good bawl mouth on track and solid ringing chop on tree after a long bawl locate. I enjoy hunting him and will finish him to Dual Grand this year, Good Lord willing.

Posted by bebee on 02-26-2013 04:52 AM:

Hey

Gary thanks he sound like a very nice hound I like his breeding

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

Posted by Gary Brewster on 02-26-2013 05:02 AM:

Dave, your welcome and thanks for the interest. Gary

Posted by bebee on 02-26-2013 03:00 PM:

Hey

pm sent

Posted by Gary Brewster on 02-26-2013 09:58 PM:

Dave, I'm sorry I dont know what a p.m. is and dont know how to find it. I havent used the computer a whole lot and not very savvy on it. Will read your p m if I can figure out where to find it.
Gary

Posted by bebee on 02-26-2013 10:01 PM:

Hey

Gary my name is Richard Bebee and ive got a female out of Bodacious that i really like, cant wait to see pic's of your male

Posted by Gary Brewster on 02-26-2013 10:06 PM:

I bet shes a good one, most of the dogs i have hunted with from bodacious are good ones. Sorry about the name I thought I was talking to David Bebe. What is a pm and how do I find it? Thanks, Gary

Posted by BIG$BLUES on 02-26-2013 10:28 PM:

Go to the top of the page Gary and click on user cp and it will take you to your private mess

NTCH DUVALL'S BIG MONEY SLIDDER

Home of those with drive!
Speak the truth it will set you free.

Posted by Gary Brewster on 02-27-2013 03:32 PM:

Thanks, Travis, I will figure this out with a little help. LOL

Posted by Gary Brewster on 02-27-2013 07:57 PM:

http://s1289.beta.photobucket.com/u...675625421019672

Posted by okietreedog on 02-27-2013 09:23 PM:

this might help

Adam Davis, owner handler Backwoods Blues
Home of some trashy culls,
it ain't the years it the miles that make me look this way

Posted by Gary Brewster on 02-27-2013 09:26 PM:

Thanks, Adam. Gary

Posted by bebee on 02-27-2013 10:18 PM:

Hey

That a very nice lookin hound.

Posted by Gary Brewster on 02-27-2013 10:30 PM:

Thanks, I sure like him. Gary

Posted by Gary Brewster on 03-04-2013 03:40 AM:

btt

Posted by Gary Brewster on 03-07-2013 03:09 AM:

btt

Posted by Gary Brewster on 03-08-2013 04:39 PM:

btt

Posted by Gary Brewster on 03-11-2013 04:08 AM:

btt