UKC Forums Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Show all 174 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=56)
-- Nitech Grch Smokey River Blue Buck Jr Htx3 (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928512583)

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 01-07-2019 03:56 AM:

Den

Queenie Hit a track and couldn't get to the end or didn't anyways moved on out and struck in again and treed good on this den

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 01-11-2019 12:47 AM:

EVERYONE MUST BE BUSY HUNTING

I hunted rivers one night and went to Terry Estills one night with BJ. Terrys dogs and BJ looked good. Hard tracks and den trees fought us most of the night but than they split and treed. Turbo and BJ both were under coons. looked good. On to pups, Dolly (BJ XTWISTER) out in OH has been treeing some. They say she is coming on. Eli was at it again. Some pups out of Bj and Foxxy's frist litter sounded good on the phone. They had one in a culvert pipe. The guy that owns them has an old school phone, no pics. Spit and noddle have been treeing and getting worked on the cage. Hank hunted his female the other night and said she looked good. He was going to turn another one loose to her today.

DOLLY

ELI

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 01-11-2019 12:51 AM:

pups

SPIT AND FOXXY HIS GRANDMA

SPIT AND RIVERS

SPIT AND DOODLE

SPIT

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 01-14-2019 08:33 PM:

Hunting on hold

With all the snow we'll be shut down for a bit but Keegan sent me this pic of Eli this mornin

Posted by david woofter on 01-26-2019 03:27 PM:

Terry/Buck

Talked to Terry today and he had a lot of good things to say about Buck JR. Nice Breeding there. Good Luck with him. I have a nice young female that would probably match good with him. Dave

------------Ch Sweet Springs Blue Spider
---------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smokey River John
------------Murphys Bonnie
------Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Mad Dog John II
------------Nt Ch Moppin's Buglen Bueford
---------Gr Nt Ch Mad Dog Two Gun Billy
------------Tater Creek Blue Rose
---Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Niangua River Mad Dog Ranger HTX
------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's SB. Blue Scout
---------Nt Ch Wall's Spankin Hank
------------Uchtmans So Bl Rosie
------Nt Ch Gr Ch Brooks Blue MiPatchie Bero
------------Nt Ch Stoney Ridge Blue Barney
---------Nt Ch Ch Brooks' Blue Katie II
------------Nt Ch Brooks' Blue Katie
Gemma Lou
------------Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Hindman's Broad Ax Blu Max
---------Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Albert
------------Nt.Ch.PR' Leech's Patch
------Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Zeb
------------Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.PR' Sexton's Blue Jimmy II
---------Ch.Nt.Ch.PR' Coney River Blue Morgan
------------Ch.Nt.Ch.PR' Stoney Ridge Blue Queen
---Nt.Ch.PR' Dave's Blue Ohio Crank It Up Lou
------------Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Roses Jimmy I Luke
---------Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's SO Blue Luke
------------PR' Roses Kansas Blue Sis
------PR" Hicks Sandy River Blue Sky
------------Ch.Nt.Ch.PR' Spring Mountain SO BL Ben
---------PR' Uchtman's Blue Frosty
------------PR' Uchtman's Blue Mary Lou
Bottom Side of Ranger goes back to Old Hawk many times. Trying to see what stud matches her the best.

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 01-27-2019 02:40 PM:

I'll have to keep an eye on Terry

He is starting to like BJ more than me lol. Had BJ out last night with Caleb treed 2 tiles. Than met up with Joey and Ole BJ looked good. 1 easy coon, an 800yd big ole boar coon, than a long track ended on a tree with a huge nest in it. Anyways on to pups. As bad as I hate to admit Keegan's Eli dog put it on Rivers and Jim. Jim an Rivers treed on a nice big good looking tree with no coon, Eli got deeper and treed on a nice good looking tree with a coon. And yeah he looked good doin it. Took Rivers, Queenie and Spit out one night. Spit loose mouthed behind em until I hollered at him. They ended up on a den. Next dropped Queenie opened first but Rivers showed her where the coon was. Recut Queenie got opened first again then Rivers and Queenie hands down got that tree. I got in there a nice big den. Spit treed some on the trees with a little encouragement, but he got around good though the woods. Dave picking a stud is a hard thing to do for sure. I love to see what the stud can and does do. But to me it is more important to see what he's pups do. You are not getting the stud but what he throws. You are more than welcome to give me a holler anytime you want to talk, and thank you for even looking at BJ.

Rivers Queenie and Spit

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 02-04-2019 12:55 AM:

pups still getting worked

Spit and Doodle

Spit , Doodle and Sally Mae

Been hunting Queenie and she's lookin good. Treed one by herself and the other night her and a young dog Annie did a bang up job on an old boar coon. Heard from the guy with Snickers, he is beyond happy with him. Other than that haven't heard much lately.

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 02-08-2019 03:51 PM:

Pups

Meet Brims's baby cate's jolene
Bj x rivers

Here's a pic of Snickers with some Texas coon
Bjs first litter

Posted by BluBritches on 03-08-2019 12:28 AM:

Bj x river male bout 12 weeks old

Posted by bebee on 03-08-2019 12:31 AM:

Dog

PM sent

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

DOGS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

Posted by bebee on 03-09-2019 11:59 AM:

Dog

PM sent

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 03-13-2019 01:24 AM:

Busy working and doin some hunting

Here is some pics of some dogs and pups out of Bj

Snickers

Bandit out of Bj x foxy first litter

Rambo out of Bj x foxy first litter

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 03-14-2019 10:30 PM:

Coon in short supply so cats for today

Doddle

Posted by bebee on 03-16-2019 10:09 AM:

Queenie

PM sent

Posted by BluBritches on 03-26-2019 10:40 PM:

Lefty

BJ x Rivers 4 months old

Posted by BluBritches on 03-26-2019 10:41 PM:

Lefty

Rivers x bj 4 months old

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 03-30-2019 04:29 PM:

Pups

Getting some nice pics and reports on the pups and dog out of Bj

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 03-30-2019 05:40 PM:

Baker's male

a littermate to spit ( Bj X Sis)

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 03-30-2019 05:56 PM:

Good homes

Every time I sell a pup I worry about what kind of home my pup is headed to. Nothing brings a smile to me like knowing they have a good home. Nick sent me a text to tell me Betsy and Jolene would be in the April bloodlines. So as soon as I got mine, I quickly opened to page 43 and read it, with a Big smile and a Warm feeling. No doubt what kind of home and friends Jolene has. I would like to thank you, Miss Betsy Cate for being so kind and loving to Jolene. And yes I can't wait to see what all you and Jolene accomplish. I hope Jolene makes you the best friend, Show hound, and Coondog this world has ever seen. Good luck!

Posted by Nick B on 03-31-2019 06:14 AM:

Thanks Josh

Those are very kind words. We are very thankful to have gotten one of your pups.

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 04-01-2019 08:44 PM:

Mayhem

Bj x mags

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 04-10-2019 08:52 PM:

Eli

A couple nights ago. They said he looked good.

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 04-20-2019 10:06 PM:

Queenie

Well to say she looked like a superstar would be a tell, but Tuesday night out of Sweet Springs she passed an HTX. Then on Thursday night out of the Mayview club she passed another one. Like I said no Rockstar but coon seen both nights. Tuesday night she did strike an run a track crossed a good sized creek, then quit and came in. I think she put it in a hole. From what I've seen by herself she won't stay in a hole. She will with there dogs just not by herself. That counted as a fault but then she went on up the ditch a struck and treed. She had the coon. Thursday night treed an easy one and never struck in again. One more lucky night and she will have an htx title.

Posted by bebee on 04-21-2019 04:01 PM:

Queenie

Sounds like shes doing a fine job

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 04-22-2019 01:45 AM:

nothing fancy but

Yeah she didn't do anything mouth dropping but, she treed coon both nights and didn't fault out. Luck had a lot to do with it on Tuesday night. 6 dogs hunted an only 2 passed. dens, holes, and some faults hurt the other dogs, mostly bad luck. Anyone willing to lay a million dollars that there dog can pass an htx hunt every time is either got a lot better dogs and more money than me, or ain't telling the truth about there dogs. Mostly like a night hunt luck.