UKC Forums Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Show all 181 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- A+ Stud – High “X” Spec (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928388406)

Posted by James Wilson on 03-21-2016 12:48 PM:

Thanks to all

Thanks to all! Thanks Rodney and I'm really glad you have a pup your a good coon hunter and a hard hunter. Pups for sale are slim now nobody wants to sale their HIGH X SPEC pups but we have several females lined up to be breed and I'll keep everyone posted on the progess. Pups are early starting and big motors with booming mouths.
Also a special thanks to Bryan Rivers of mobile AL I'm very excited and you and your pup and were y'all going.

Posted by James Wilson on 03-28-2016 06:57 PM:

High X Spec

You won't dry hole him and it's never to tough to cold or to hot. He has way to much heart for that and his pups will have the same, real stud for real coon hunter.

Posted by James Wilson on 04-04-2016 04:02 PM:

Pups

Got a call early Sunday morning from a guy that owns a pup of HIGH X SPEC. Won a cast Saturday night with 350 plus and high scoring dog. And he's a little over a year old. Spec pup are all natural big mouths and they are proven they can win. Don't pass us by.

Posted by James Wilson on 04-15-2016 07:14 PM:

Pups are winner

Got a call and Rodney Marcus picked up another cast Win on his pup (HIGH X SPEC JR). That's two in a row and the kicker is he's only 15 months old. Don't pass us by SPEC is siren the right kind.

Posted by James Wilson on 05-06-2016 12:56 AM:

Lined up a real nice nite champion female off cold sweat to breed to SPEC. Next month she should be coming in heat. Will start a list if they don't sale before.

Posted by Steve Flint on 05-25-2016 02:29 PM:

Sent ya a PM James, Can't wait to cross on Spec, Thanks for keeping my old blood going looks like he is living up to all the hype on him.

Gr Nt Ch "PR" Flint's Terrible Tiny
(Tammy X Wootens Ohio River Duke)
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Rat Poison
( Rat Attack X Hot Pepper)
Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch "Pr"Flint's Pine Knot
(Iron Eagle X Hot Pepper)
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Jody
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Big E
(Rat X Tiny)
Ch Nt Ch "Pr"Flint & Chilzers Rat's Boy
( Rat X Pepper)
Nt Ch Ch "Pr" Torch's Hot Pepper
(Torch X Tammy )
=4 wins to GR Nt(1999 Southeastern Treeing Walker Days High Scoring Opposite Sex Winner)
Nt Ch "Pr"Torch's Hot Son
(Torch X Tammy)
Gr. Nt. Ch. "Pr" Flint's Spider Monkey -2 time double cast winner at TWBFA Days
(Gr Nt Ch Honey Creek Spider x Nt Ch Gibbies Easy Money)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slingin Daisy May
(Big E X Slobber Slingin Poison)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Iron Butterfly
(Gr Nt Ch Gander x Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Daisy May)
Nt Ch Flint’s Tiger Lilly
(Gr Nt Ch Martin’s Hardwood Solo x Hoy’s Treetop Mandy)
Nt Ch Flint’s Sod Buster
(Camo Man x Slobber Sling Daisy May)

Posted by James Wilson on 05-31-2016 01:54 PM:

Believe the hype, he's a wonderful dawg and trees a lot of coons. He's really putting it in his pups. Can't wait to get your female breed and what ever I can do to make it happened I'm willing to do. And that goes for anybody! Anyone is more then welcome to come see him or his pups go all night, just give us a call 4782907036. Thanks

Posted by James Wilson on 06-22-2016 05:41 PM:

Nite champ cold sweat female in heat now. Will be breeding her this week and possibly starting a list if the aren't all ready gone. Don't pass HIGH X SPEC by.

Posted by James Wilson on 06-29-2016 01:01 PM:

Breed spec

I breed spec to rock bottom sweat-it litter mate sister yesterday. I'm very happy with this cross, should reproduce some winners. All pups are spoken for and if anything changes I'll post. Looking forward to a bright future at team HIGH X SPEC!!!

Posted by James Wilson on 07-11-2016 05:44 PM:

Hunting a pup off HIGH X SPEC

Sorry guys the pups are already spoken for. If anyone backs out I'll post.

Posted by James Wilson on 07-27-2016 07:28 PM:

Pups

Looked at lady yesterday and she seen to have a belly full of pups. ( or we hope so lol) she's getting big anyway. The list is still full but if anything changes I'll post them for sale. If we can help in anyway give us a call James Wilson 4782907036

Posted by Steve Flint on 08-02-2016 07:34 PM:

James, I just finished Nt.Ch. Pr Flint's Spider Monkey to Nite Champion with 2 firsts and a 3rd. I will be crossing her on Spec next spring hopefully she will be Gr Nt Ch by then.
Looking forward to this cross.

Gr Nt Ch "PR" Flint's Terrible Tiny
(Tammy X Wootens Ohio River Duke)
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Rat Poison
( Rat Attack X Hot Pepper)
Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch "Pr"Flint's Pine Knot
(Iron Eagle X Hot Pepper)
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Jody
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Big E
(Rat X Tiny)
Ch Nt Ch "Pr"Flint & Chilzers Rat's Boy
( Rat X Pepper)
Nt Ch Ch "Pr" Torch's Hot Pepper
(Torch X Tammy )
=4 wins to GR Nt(1999 Southeastern Treeing Walker Days High Scoring Opposite Sex Winner)
Nt Ch "Pr"Torch's Hot Son
(Torch X Tammy)
Gr. Nt. Ch. "Pr" Flint's Spider Monkey -2 time double cast winner at TWBFA Days
(Gr Nt Ch Honey Creek Spider x Nt Ch Gibbies Easy Money)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slingin Daisy May
(Big E X Slobber Slingin Poison)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Iron Butterfly
(Gr Nt Ch Gander x Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Daisy May)
Nt Ch Flint’s Tiger Lilly
(Gr Nt Ch Martin’s Hardwood Solo x Hoy’s Treetop Mandy)
Nt Ch Flint’s Sod Buster
(Camo Man x Slobber Sling Daisy May)

Posted by coonhunterpj on 08-02-2016 07:45 PM:

yep

I sure would like to uave a pup off this cross.

Through Christ all things are possible!!!!

Posted by James Wilson on 08-02-2016 11:44 PM:

HIGH X SPEC

Congrats MR STEVE, I'm really excited about your female. Can't wait till spring.
Coonhunterpj when you get ready for a pup, we should be able to get you one. We've got several female lined up. One should be coming off pups Aug 31.
How is your great white shark female doing? We need to go ahead and get her breed.

Posted by coonhunterpj on 08-03-2016 08:21 PM:

pup

She is doing good thanks for asking. Yanid like to have one off the next female Aug 31 is my birthday lol. What's that female bread like. But I'll Def have to get her down therr on her next cycle. Like I was saying one time b4 I dunno of she will take or not. We will just have to try and see. That cross should make coon dogs. Even tho she not titled I can drop here anywhere and she will have a coon when she sets down. Our season opened July 1 here so i. About to start hunting my self. Let me know when the pups are ready and price. Thanks and good hunting.

Posted by James Wilson on 08-03-2016 08:56 PM:

Cold sweat X Rock River Lady
Rock Bottom Sweat-It litter mate sister
She's a nite champion with wins
I'm very excited about this litter but hey I'm very excited about every litter off HIGH X SPEC!!!
As of now they all are spoken for but I only pre sold four and hopefully they will be more then that. I've still got your number and I'll stay in touch. Thanks a million for interest.

Posted by Bolden1 on 08-08-2016 04:54 PM:

I'm glad spec is doing good.

2005 ukc Wldntch Grntch Bolden & Turpins
Insane jane. Handler/past owner
2005 over all setwd over all winner nt.ch
Bentley high dollar Lucy
2006 akc national pup champion Drop Dead
Fred ( Handler/ past owner)
2008 Ukc Ky State Champion Grntch High X
Pectations ( Handler / past owner)
2009 akc Ky State Champion Grntch
Hardwood X Press ( handler/ trainer)

Gr.Nt.Ch Big D & Joplins Super Sally

Posted by James Wilson on 08-08-2016 09:19 PM:

HIGH X SPEC

Thanks Tim, his pups are awesome and so is he. Hunted two of them together Saturday night and they came treed spilt about 500 opposite way of each other. A lot of walking but man does it make me happy. I still want to get one up thier and let you hunt one for me. I thank it would be cool you hunted the dad and then a son.

Posted by James Wilson on 08-13-2016 05:24 PM:

Winner X

A pup off the HIGH X SPEC X HIGH DOLLAR CHIC
Three dropps with dogs split by himself on two trees
Last night soak in thier about 400 yds got stroke and trailed about 300 and come treed, the frist day of August he turned 16 months old
And he's treeing coons. Really love my pups, SPEC sires the right kind.

Posted by James Wilson on 08-27-2016 10:21 PM:

Pups

3 or 4 more days and the pups should be born. She's bigger then we expected, so they may be a few pups for sale. I'll keep everyone posted. Very excited about this litter.

Posted by James Wilson on 09-02-2016 12:05 AM:

HIGH X SPEC (X) ROCK RIVER LIL LADY

Had five pups yesterday, may have a female or two for sale if anyone is interested give me a call 4782907036 James Wilson.

Posted by coonhunterpj on 09-02-2016 03:56 PM:

pup

Ready to get my pup and get it to the woods

Posted by James Wilson on 09-20-2016 02:56 AM:

Pups

All pups are sold, thanks for all the calls. It's a blessing to own such a nice coon dawg, and all that comes with it. I'll keep everyone posted on up coming females. Thanks for all the interest.

Posted by James Wilson on 10-13-2016 06:12 PM:

Pups

Keeping two female pups off the HIGH X SPEC x lady cross. Six weeks old today and very excited these. More females are lined up to breed. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.

Posted by James Wilson on 11-01-2016 04:44 PM:

Pups

Kill season is well underway in GA. These HIGH X SPEC pups are lighting the woods up.
A very special thanks to:
Rodney Marcus
Brain Rivers
Steven White
Allen Wilson
For all that y'all do for team HIGH X SPEC the future is reall bright