UKC Forums
Show all 4 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Linhai utv??? (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928366836)

Posted by GA DAWG on 03-12-2014 05:06 PM:

Linhai utv???

Any of yall have one of these things. Suppose to be made by Yamaha or for em or something. I've found good and bad reviews but I've found a pretty good deal on one. Its a bighorn 28 400 4x4. I think it'd be good to hunt off of but am undecided. I know its about 4k cheaper than a polaris or real Yamaha but I don't know if its worth it.

Posted by Redneck Mafia on 03-12-2014 06:06 PM:

I believe this is the one grandma bought when she wrecked her truck & we told her she couldn't drive any more (she's 86) . It broke down about a month after she got it - something in the ignition . They did back up the warranty & got it fixed @ no cost to her . Other than that she's had no problems with it . She drives it daily ,checking the cows , because every 86 year old woman still needs to check on her own cattle lol . I have drove it several times 4x4 works great & the wench & dump bed are handy ...a small dog box would look great in it .
She like you couldn't see paying the extra $ , as long as they give you a good warranty I wouldn't either . My neighbor has a Ranger that is nice but he's had to work on it several times , none of them are fool proof .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Posted by hillbilly56 on 03-13-2014 11:44 PM:

Re: Linhai utv???

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
Any of yall have one of these things. Suppose to be made by Yamaha or for em or something. I've found good and bad reviews but I've found a pretty good deal on one. Its a bighorn 28 400 4x4. I think it'd be good to hunt off of but am undecided. I know its about 4k cheaper than a polaris or real Yamaha but I don't know if its worth it.
a guy i know bought 1 don't think he's had alot of trouble with it but looks pretty cheap made he bought it somewhere had it ship in him and my other buddy put it togather all i know it's some kinda forgieon utv

Posted by Bucksaw Kennels on 03-14-2014 12:44 AM:

Junk! Just go buy the king of all UTV. Polaris Ranger or RZR.