UKC Forums
Show all 7 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- UKC Registration dept Call Back time (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928533332)

Posted by Kenneth Tavares on 10-05-2020 08:19 PM:

UKC Registration dept Call Back time

Their response time is HORRIBLE! I’ve been waiting on a call back for over 1:30. If they are that busy it’s obvious they need more employees or better employees. It never takes me that long to respond to one of my customers.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Posted by ole hoss on 10-05-2020 09:16 PM:

I swear I don’t know how they stay in business...this is RIDICULOUS!! Best of luck, I sent mine off and pups ready to start treeing and I ain’t even got pup papers

Posted by Ronman on 10-05-2020 11:51 PM:

I received an email a month ago that my papers were ready to mail. Still no papers.

Posted by robgregory on 10-06-2020 01:53 PM:

Papers

Go on the Registrations topic on these forums and enter your request addressed to Russell Smith. Russell is one hell of a good guy and has always been "Johnny on the spot" helping me out numerous times. Trust me. Rob Gregory

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Posted by Kenneth Tavares on 10-06-2020 05:02 PM:

My call back was 2 minutes short of 4 hours. Yep, FOUR HOURS! I’m sure they called me back in order. 😂

I hate to say it. But, that is a shame. If I was the owner there would be some changes. I feel sorry for the few good workers they have in Kalamazoo.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Posted by nextcoonhunters on 10-06-2020 07:40 PM:

Long time

Yep I've called and waited all day. Finally got called back at about 6 that evening. They answered my questions. Guess Ukc must be paying over time. You say just hire more people, that's fine except the training to answer all the questions they would get hit with would be hard to train. Which would you'll whether have a call back from someone who can answer your questions even if it takes awhile or a call back from a newbie that has you on the phone and can't answer jack. Trained professionals ain't just sitting on every corner. And that applies for any skilled trade. I'm on a job painting behind a drywaller who needs to learn that lesson. Besides I've called Ukc mad before and after thinking about the calls they get, they don't make enough money. For sure. I'm sure they good money, you might hit em up for a job application. I'm not willing to put myself in their shoes for any amount.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 10-06-2020 08:03 PM:

Maybe they are trying to hire new employees. There are millions more jobs than people willing to work right now. I bet that they have a hard time keeping good employees. Who would want to talk to a bunch of mad coon hunters blaming UKC because the hunters filled their paperwork out wrong? How would they ever get all of those papers processed if they stay on the phone all day?