UKC Forums
Show all 10 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=52)
-- wipeout speck.. (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928305812)

Posted by slobbermouth21 on 03-03-2013 08:29 AM:

wipeout speck..

If I can get a straw of his semen I'm gonna bred one of my finished females to him to get a pup to fool with once I get off nights..I love wipeout dogs..but I haven't seen meny off of speck and was just wondering what s he really throwing into his pups?? That they pretty much all have in common?? Now I know most people don't like wipeout dogs because they are to trashy and hard to train as they put it because some you have to bring the tree out and it takes awhile and they are used to heavy bred tree dogs etc.. and speck is my choice of the wipeout dogs she crossed good with a dog off of zeb agien hopeing speck will cross good with her also just closer to moose and zeb is why I want him..

Posted by egkennel90 on 03-03-2013 08:54 AM:

I have a female off speck and so does my hunting partner both will get deep very accurate hounds one is tight mouthed the other uses her mouth good but not real mouthy.they were both naturals and very smart.
NITECH-Hardwood Sweety 2

Dual Grand PKC CH-Wipeout Sugar

GRNITECH-Hardwood Sweety 2($345.00 in PKC)(1 win in AKC)(Cast Winner 2013 Autumn Oaks)(Cast winner 2012 & 2013 SETWD)(2014 Autumn Oaks Grand 16)(Qualified for 2014 UKC World)Co Owned By Derrick Dalton
Hardwood Sweety 3
Wipeout Izzy
Clover's Southern Drawl
Tar Hill Wipeout King

Gone But Not Forgotten
NITECH GRCH-Easy Going Jane
NITECH-Easy Going Janie
NITECH-Clyde's Wild Bam
Tar Hill Two

Matt Miller Jr.
Rogersville Tennessee
(423)-327-8066

Posted by ronniesoles on 03-03-2013 05:28 PM:

speck pup

Speck is throwing tree dogs that have the meat. I have one that all I had to do was take him to the woods. He was treeing coons alone his 3rd time in the woods he just needs a first to be ntch and not 2 yet

Posted by slobbermouth21 on 03-03-2013 06:10 PM:

Whenever I here the word tree dog it puts a hell no in my brain...ain't never seen a tree dog that I liked but also it depends on the female he is being thrown over also..the one I want to breed him to is no bs 90% percent or more accurate when it comes to haven the coon got a decent nose but not really what you would call cold nose but good enough she can tree you one on a bad night I'm just looken to put more track in these pups they should have enough tree in them from her alone...most wipeout dogs that I've hunted with but where wipeout top and bottom where heavy on the track side but decent on the tree side but started later then most because they liked to run junk...but I like a trashy dog starten out..

Posted by ronniesoles on 03-03-2013 06:56 PM:

speck pup

Mine can run a track not just tree. he is one of the better track dogs I have had in a long time butt he is a hard tree dog with the meat

Posted by coon77hunter on 06-28-2013 04:48 AM:

I have had 2 grand nites and a nite champion outta speck and the mothers were all different females. All of them where finish from registered to grand in less than 12 hunts each. Fast and honest strike dogs. Power and accurate tree dogs. They have it all! They don't care what the other dogs do they are going to get under a coon, not just a tree. I would put any one of these dogs against any other dog. They aren't perfect but in my 30 years of coon hunting they are the closest thing I can find.

Posted by ant12 on 06-28-2013 06:51 PM:

Speck Pup

I have a 5 month old speck pup out of a Rat daughter, who is not for sale. She will run and tree her own. Very independent good mouth. Ran 200 opposite direction from older dog first night in woods at 4 months old. Hardest part for me is to not burn her up. I like what I have seen out of speck.

Posted by egkennel90 on 06-29-2013 01:49 AM:

I have hunted with speck and several different hounds off him and different females all of them were honest strike dogs and when they sat down they had a coon.Speck himself is a very nice hound big mouth classy on the tree and very accurate I mean his win record does all the talking on what kind of hound he is.Speck is about 11 years old now if u are gonna breed do it soon because he won't be around forever.Jammie and Todd are good people to deal with to.

GRNITECH-Hardwood Sweety 2($345.00 in PKC)(1 win in AKC)(Cast Winner 2013 Autumn Oaks)(Cast winner 2012 & 2013 SETWD)(2014 Autumn Oaks Grand 16)(Qualified for 2014 UKC World)Co Owned By Derrick Dalton
Hardwood Sweety 3
Wipeout Izzy
Clover's Southern Drawl
Tar Hill Wipeout King

Gone But Not Forgotten
NITECH GRCH-Easy Going Jane
NITECH-Easy Going Janie
NITECH-Clyde's Wild Bam
Tar Hill Two

Matt Miller Jr.
Rogersville Tennessee
(423)-327-8066

Posted by matthew fannin on 10-11-2013 06:03 PM:

Btt

Btt

Posted by BIGGUN! on 10-16-2013 03:06 PM:

Lol just because some one says tree dog it dont mean that they are tree happy! Its just a statement tht they are
Hard tree dogs once upon the wd.not treeing idiots had a 8mth old that broke a ligment that went 8/10 of a mile with the meat off of speck.