UKC Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=25)
-- 4 year old female for sale (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928526966)

Posted by TTURNER on 02-03-2020 03:07 PM:

4 year old female for sale

I have a 4 year old female for sale. I’m thinning down in dogs and hunt mostly English so I’m starting with her. She is a dark red dog with no white on her. She is a show champion. Very intelligent hound. She is chop mouth on track and tree. Decent dog but nothing real special in the woods. She is capable of treeing her own coon but have seen her look bad as well. I haven’t ever uploaded anything on here but I can send pedigree, pics , and video to a cell phone to anyone interested. I will take $500 for her . I live in Gordo , AL, which is in West central Alabama about 30 miles west of Tuscaloosa. My cell number is 205-399-0590. Thanks, Terry Turner.

Posted by Stepp’s redbone on 02-03-2020 05:23 PM:

Can you send any more info 828-736-5748 send pics, videos and her pedigree

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Posted by TTURNER on 02-07-2020 03:16 AM:

Can probably get her to the winter classic in Batesville, Ms if that would help anyone.

Posted by rdmedders on 02-09-2020 11:51 PM:

I raised the litter that she came out of, I still own her dad he’s still treeing coon! Going on 9 year old!

Posted by TTURNER on 02-10-2020 02:41 AM:

Could you help me out with her breeding for the people that are interested in her. I have misplaced her papers and UKC is of no help other than me waiting on replacement papers. Any help would be appreciated .

Posted by rdmedders on 02-10-2020 03:23 AM:

All I could help you with is the dads side ?
I didnt keep a pup out of that litter.

Posted by TTURNER on 02-10-2020 01:45 PM:

If you post the dads side of papers it would be helpful

Posted by rdmedders on 02-12-2020 02:08 AM:

GRCH GRNITECH STEPP’S LITTLE PEPPER
GRNITECH THE RED ROCKER
GRNITECH’PR’ NIGHTY NITE MOONLIGHT KATE
GRNITECH ‘PR’ TIMBER CHOPPER CYRUS
‘PR’ READS MILL BONNIE
NITECH CH ‘PR’ ‘ POSEY ‘S RAGGED REG LEGACY ROSE

This is some of the sires pedigree
I’ll put rest on tomorrow .

Posted by TTURNER on 02-12-2020 02:39 AM:

Thanks for doing that. Mr. Pete Johnson from South Mississippi sent me a pic of pedigree of his fine Grand Nite male dog that is a full littermate brother to my female. I sent that out to everyone that had inquired about her last night . If you didn’t receive it please let me know and I will re text it out. For anyone that wants to see full pedigree call or text me and I will send it to you. Very well bred hound. Thanks. 205-399-0590

Posted by TTURNER on 02-16-2020 03:25 PM:

Other than answering questions this will be the last post on this female. I am reducing the price to $400. If nobody wants a beautiful athletic dark red redbone female that will tree coons, then I guess I will just have to keep her. She is way more than worth that it, but I am offering her at that to move her to thin down.

Posted by rdmedders on 02-16-2020 09:46 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by TTURNER
Other than answering questions this will be the last post on this female. I am reducing the price to $400. If nobody wants a beautiful athletic dark red redbone female that will tree coons, then I guess I will just have to keep her. She is way more than worth that it, but I am offering her at that to move her to thin down.

Men this female goes back to some old blood that where winners back in the day!
Some of y’all old timers might remember some ohatchee creek dogs in the late 80’s ?
Someone needs to jump on this deal!

Posted by TTURNER on 02-26-2020 04:25 PM:

Female is sold.