UKC Forums Pages (73): « First ... « 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
Show all 1825 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=57)
-- Thunder Kennels (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=456135)

Posted by davidlloyd on 10-17-2014 07:09 PM:

Re: Thunder Kennels

quote:
Originally posted by larry wilcox
Great late night hunt after 1am with good friend David....Smoke,Ruby2,Pride...3 dumps 3 quick coons and the last the biggest I've gotten around here in many years..no scale but had to be a 30lb coon....when hide held up sholder high tail is on the ground...I told David I got to get a head shot he's bigger than young dog ha...and he was...Larry

Pictures don't do justice

Posted by larry wilcox on 10-20-2014 05:27 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Thanks for posting that big one David....He was the biggest I've seen in a long time around here...Been a great weekend,,David hunting Ruby2 and I had Smoke and Pride 6 months old from Gun and Ruby..short hunt 3 dump 3 coons including this big one, then Eric Evans brought his 5 1/2 month old pup thats right 5 1/2 month old pup Gun and Dual Ch Rita and I took Smoke..5 dumps 6 coon, double in last tree..Took Gun and Buddy last night Buddy from Gun and Gr Nt Joy 3 dumps 5 coons 1 den..Great Weekend.............Larry

Posted by English 101 on 10-26-2014 04:23 AM:

Hey Larry

If you keep treeing big coons like the one in the picture you are going to have to take up weight lifting!! Nice coon congrats!

(RIP OLD FRIEND)
BUCKLEY CREEK GOOFY
(RIP OL GIRL)
GR.NT.CH. BUCKLEY CREEK TIMBER II
NT.CH.Buckley Creek Woody (RIP)

Posted by MojoMan82 on 10-26-2014 07:04 AM:

Thunder Kennels

I raised a pup out of Tae Bo and Sandy creek cricket. turned out to be one heck of a hound. big mouth and track driving fool. never had a problem with him running trash, and still hunting with him til this day. the guy I sold him to wont take nothing for him said he will die in his kennel. I will be back in the states in March and i'm going to be looking for a nice cranking hound out of Tae bo or Top gun. if you all know where I could get in touch with someone who owns a nice one please let me know!

'PR 'All Grand Sierra Dan (Silverado Dan x Gold River Kees)
'PR 'Elvis's Hardwood Preacher (R.I.P)

Posted by ericevans on 10-26-2014 06:31 PM:

Thanks for having me up Larry Ziva and Rita sure enjoyed it ! Smoke is looking good !

**Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch Evans Dry Creek Dark Critter ( 1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2014 BlueTick Days ,Placed 2 Nights 2014 EnglishDays) 2015-2016-2017 Performance Sire Qualified For 2015 World Zones
** Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch PKC Ch Dry Creek Split Shot
** Gr.Ch Nt.Ch.(3Wins to Gr.Nt.)Evans Dry Creek Rocks Red Rita (1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2010 Autumn Oaks , Placed 2 nights 2010 English Days)
** Gr.Nt.Ch . Gr. Ch PKC Ch .Dry Creek Stumpy Qualified for 2016- 2017 World Zones (PKC Money )
** Gr.Nt.Ch Pr' Evans Dry Creek Gypsy (PKC Money)
** Pr . Evans Dry Creek Wild Rita (1 UKC Win ) PKC Money

Posted by larry wilcox on 10-27-2014 03:47 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Anytime Buddy, Ziva is getting to like this Michigan hunting and Smoke likes a camera man taking his photo.....I'll bet Rita wanted two hot dogs after that hunt....Great times, great weather, good dog work......Larry

Posted by davidlloyd on 11-05-2014 05:08 PM:

Gun x rita 1st nite in woods on a hang up coon hope the link works http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/...1105_012040.mp4

Posted by larry wilcox on 11-07-2014 04:35 PM:

Thunder Kennels

David after hunting with Eric's pup and seeing her it looks like another good cross in the making..She will be a tree dog delux and a real looker on top of that...Had a great hunt last night 2 singles and a double..Smoke, Ruby2.and younger brother Pride....Larry

Posted by DEE POWELL on 11-07-2014 04:40 PM:

Larry get Eric to post some pictures of Ruby 2 on here. I sure love her mother Ruby, she'll wear another dog out treeing coons. Better yet you should give her to me. lol

PR’ DEE’S HARDTIME THUNDER CLOUD
RED CLOUD X SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR

DEE POWELL
509-393-5111 CELL

Posted by John Ferrari on 11-19-2014 12:05 PM:

Larry when you were not looking I turn some Iowa Coon Loose

Home of Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Timber Valley Lucky, Gr Nt Ch Ch Blue Magic Gold, Gr Nt Ch Thurber Blue Bell, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Northridge Timber Valley Queen, Gr Nt Ch Timber Valley Ten, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Gr Water Ch Gr Field Ch Timber Valley Hanna,
Dogs these females above have produce. Gr Nt Ch Wilcox Thunder St Nick, Gr Nt Ch Brair Creek Zeb. Gr Nt Ch Timber Valley Triple X , Gr Nt Ch Briar Creek Rat Poison. Gr Nt Ch Briar Creek Doctor Evil, Gr Nt Ch Timber Cutter, Gr Nt Ch Nite Prowler, Gr Nt Ch Adkins Nite Thunder, Gr Nt Ch Adkins Nite Candy, Gr Nt Ch Brair Creek Cruise Control, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Gr Water Ch, Gr Field Ch Eric all Grand Casper, Gr Nt Ch Prater Invander, Nt Ch Gr Ch Dillard Frosty, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Jewel, Nt Ch Gr Ch Diamond, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Timber Valley Rosie, Gr Nt Ch Wilcox Thunder (Cotton) Nt Ch Gr Ch Timber Valley Dolly and many more from just four females mostly three with Ten, Queen and Lucky

Posted by larry wilcox on 11-21-2014 02:12 PM:

Thunder Kennels

John I was was wondering where it came from...Not many like him anymore around here....I'm just happy old dead eye put him out one shot...LUCK...season has been over around here with the snow but hopeing for a thaw so I can try for his brother...

Posted by ericevans on 11-23-2014 03:16 PM:

Great Night Larry thanks for coming down

**Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch Evans Dry Creek Dark Critter ( 1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2014 BlueTick Days ,Placed 2 Nights 2014 EnglishDays) 2015-2016-2017 Performance Sire Qualified For 2015 World Zones
** Gr.Ch Nt.Ch.(3Wins to Gr.Nt.)Evans Dry Creek Rocks Red Rita (1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2010 Autumn Oaks , Placed 2 nights 2010 English Days)
** Gr.Nt.Ch . Gr. Ch PKC Ch .Dry Creek Stumpy Qualified for 2016- 2017 World Zones (PKC Money )

Posted by larry wilcox on 11-24-2014 02:54 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Thanks for the hunt Eric.....It was fun getting the big boys out ....3 singles, 2 doubles, 1 den.....photo of Gun and Rico split 50 foot apart.................Larry

Posted by Randall Powell on 11-25-2014 03:44 AM:

Glad to see you'll enjoying yourselves up there. Hope to see you both at the winter classic this year!

Texas River Bottom Kennels
GRNITECH CH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo (sold)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Midnite Lady(RIP)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Cracker Jack
CH NITECH Brady Creeks Tree Slamming Sady
NITECH Cold Creek Trashy Dixie

Posted by mike thomason on 11-25-2014 11:10 PM:

Thunder River Reba (Top Gun x Big River Spooky)

956 yards under the grease

Posted by English 101 on 11-27-2014 02:52 PM:

Hey Larry

just a quick video of a Gun x Gr.Nt. Rock creek Cherry young dog owned by Jeff Powers...he calls him Doc.

http://vid1261.photobucket.com/albu...Doc%20Treed.mp4

(RIP OLD FRIEND)
BUCKLEY CREEK GOOFY
(RIP OL GIRL)

Posted by larry wilcox on 11-28-2014 02:56 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Mike and Mike Ha, Thanks for the photos and videos I'm so blessed to have owned and trained these thunder hounds for most of 50 years now and with all my closest friends training hunting pups from Gun and getting these calls and photos its been overwhelming.....Thanks Again Larry

Posted by mike thomason on 11-28-2014 03:26 PM:

Reba

Reba and the other dog had been treed over an hour. We cut three dogs loose and one treed at 450 yds. We went to the first tree and couldn't find anything. Walked out to truck and drove around on another road. Don't know if you could view the video. I can't get it to play on my computer but wife can view on her's. Reba seems to be an exceptional track dog that can move one the right way fast.

Posted by larry wilcox on 11-29-2014 03:51 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Mike, I could not get the video but then again I got 3 right thumbs and a hammer did not work ha

Posted by davidlloyd on 11-30-2014 06:11 AM:

gun x rita 3rd trip to the woods treeing with dogs every tree

Posted by larry wilcox on 11-30-2014 03:27 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Beautiful Blues there David....Gun will be proud....hunted with her sister for second time again shes on every track, hunts hard and a tree dog..Wait till you hunt with Buddy..he's treeing so hard and loud you would think his butt would fall out ,,, ha ha and leads just like his mother toooo...Some great young Guns all around now.....

Posted by English 101 on 11-30-2014 04:49 PM:

Larry

Wasnt sure which mike"s video you couldnt get but will try mine again.

http://s1261.photobucket.com/user/t...0Treed.mp4.html

http://vid1261.photobucket.com/albu...Doc%20Treed.mp4

(RIP OLD FRIEND)
BUCKLEY CREEK GOOFY
(RIP OL GIRL)

Posted by ericevans on 11-30-2014 05:16 PM:

Re: Thunder Kennels

quote:
Originally posted by larry wilcox
Beautiful Blues there David....Gun will be proud....hunted with her sister for second time again shes on every track, hunts hard and a tree dog..Wait till you hunt with Buddy..he's treeing so hard and loud you would think his butt would fall out ,,, ha ha and leads just like his mother toooo...Some great young Guns all around now.....

Buddy and Rico

Rico and Ziva (littermate to yours David) Gun x Rita
Cold Rainy night

Posted by larry wilcox on 12-01-2014 03:04 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Fun times in north Indiana with good friend Eric....Hunting Rico with Buddy then Smoke with Ziva....Thanks for the hunt Buddy...

Posted by davidlloyd on 12-08-2014 04:55 PM:

gun pups