UKC Forums Pages (73): « First ... « 71 72 [73]
Show all 1825 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=57)
-- Thunder Kennels (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=456135)

Posted by Longwoods Kennel on 01-27-2015 09:14 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by bloody creek
Great looking dog Brian, I have one down here that looks just like that on a tree... Thought someone had stolen a picture of OLE BAWL.. HA! Good Luck with him my friend.... See you at the Hunts.

Thanks Travis!! If you ever get the chance bring ole' BAWL on up and hunt with us a night or two. You can stay right here and we'll make it rough on the Kentucky coon population..lol.. Good luck this year with ole' BAWL. Good luck at the Winter Classic.

Posted by larry wilcox on 02-01-2015 05:48 PM:

thunder kennels

Another great weekend hunt...once a week ha....Eric and David came down for a trip to ALMENA swamp and we managed to tree a couple before the big storm hit...ruff going in the snow and awoke this morning with 8 inches more and expecting up to 14 fresh inches on top of what we had....A special gongrats to good friend Randall Powell and Jack for high scoring English for the second year in a row at the Winter Classic...great job Buddy

Posted by Randall Powell on 02-02-2015 02:51 PM:

Thanks Larry I appreciate that. The English dogs that were at the Winter Classic represented the breed very well. We had several winners from the slam hunts starting Wednesday through Saturday night. I drew the Radar dog and Hardtime Eddie on Saturday night and both were nice hounds. That Radar dog is a deep and lonely type that seems to be accurate. It was also good to see everyone again and meet some people that I had been wanting to meet for a long time. Hope to see you there next year!

Texas River Bottom Kennels
GRNITECH CH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo (sold)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Midnite Lady(RIP)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Cracker Jack
CH NITECH Brady Creeks Tree Slamming Sady
NITECH Cold Creek Trashy Dixie

Posted by WillowCreek ken on 02-04-2015 12:58 AM:

Larry

How's it going Larry hope you've had a good season! Been Meaning to catch up with you the last couple of years at Endlish days wanted to thank you for all you've done for the English breed. Hope we can talk this English days. We have always thought the JR x Sandy cross was one of the most influencetall crosses made.

Here's a daughter out of your tae Bo hound that we own and have used back in our program. She is a big beautiful redtick. Classy tree dog.

Here's a grandson and grand daughter to tae Bo that we're looking foward to starting this spring.

Thanks,
Keylyn Anderson

Willow creek english

Posted by davidlloyd on 03-05-2015 04:41 PM:

thunder kennel's

Posted by larry wilcox on 03-17-2015 03:42 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Good Morning All, Its been awhile since I have been on here but as most know I had right knee replacement just 13 days ago and was back in the woods last night..Not long one track one tree one coon..Just me my 4 wheeler and one young dog ...I will post some photos as soon as I learn how again...Ha thanks for your continued support..Larry

Posted by Rob Reid on 03-17-2015 09:13 PM:

As the Ol' saying goes, you can't keep a good man down.

Posted by larry wilcox on 03-19-2015 02:19 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Thanks Guys, It will be a long haul but at least I can get out a little....Took my young Pride Gun/Ruby male last night for a little one on one...Run 1st in log jam then made the mistake of recasting..7 or 8 hundred yards later ran and treed in big mess 3 big trees rapped in vines....could not find it....long hard slow go but I make it....just happy to be out again for a little bit...Larry.

Posted by Rocketman55 on 03-19-2015 03:01 PM:

Wow Good for you Larry. I had reconstructive knee surgery back in August and am just now (since the weather broke) able to go by myself and enjoy the woods and hounds.

I did a lot of rehab with guys that had knee replacement and will say you must be one tuff man. Those surgeries hurt like the dickens, LOL.

So glad you got out. Take Care!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Posted by larry wilcox on 03-20-2015 02:36 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Thanks Dave, J,R, was my buddy, I don't know if I have ever owned a more devoted pal the J.R...You got some good looking cooners there love the photos...I'm doing just great....I did not expect to be in the woods for another month..I'm returning to work this Monday 3 weeks from my knee replacement. I'm sticking with my game plan 1 dump 1 tree a night then quit..will increase this in another week or so....come look me up this year at e-days I will be there......Larry

Posted by cmstoney on 03-27-2015 03:11 PM:

Tae Bo son

Mr. Larry,

I don't know if you heard or not, but a Tae Bo son won the ACHA little world hunt. He is off of the first cross Ervin made between Hannah and Bo. Hope everything is going well.

Carlton

Posted by larry wilcox on 03-28-2015 04:05 PM:

Thunder Kennels

I sure did and am very proud for him and his Tae Bo hound....Larry

Posted by larry wilcox on 03-29-2015 03:33 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Well I'm sure bad at names but big congrats to the Tae Bo male winning the ACHA Little Championship... and congrats to the 3 Top Gun pups winning 1st, 2nd and 3rd place at Southern English Days Friday night....also to Danny with 3rd place win with his 11 month old Gun/Rita pup in her 1st hunt................Great Job Guys

Posted by JimF on 03-30-2015 02:10 AM:

Larry

Larry do you know the dams of any of the dogs that won out of gun at SED. Jim

Posted by larry wilcox on 03-30-2015 02:41 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Jim, No I don't ...I got the msg. sat. from Darrel Brown it was for the Friday night hunt ...don't know about Saturday night or high scoring dogs yet.....If hear I'll let you know...Larry

Posted by Richard Moore on 03-30-2015 11:04 PM:

Re: Thunder Kennels

Larry glad to see those Top Gun hounds winning Big in the hunts.

quote:
Originally posted by larry wilcox
Jim, No I don't ...I got the msg. sat. from Darrel Brown it was for the Friday night hunt ...don't know about Saturday night or high scoring dogs yet.....If hear I'll let you know...Larry

Posted by larry wilcox on 04-02-2015 02:51 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Thank you Richard I'm so proud for all of them...Some great weather and my better health has returned to Michigan. Time to get the young Guns rolling again...Larry

Posted by Michael Carman on 04-03-2015 01:49 PM:

Larry

Glad to hear your doing well after your knee surgery. I know you'll be back, you've got to many good young dogs to be out for long. Tell David hi for me. Hope to see you guys at English Days.

Posted by larry wilcox on 04-04-2015 01:48 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Thanks Michael, I had a great time last night with good friends David, Kyle, and Caleb...We took Calebs walker, Smoke, and Bell (Gun pup).....Caught one on the ground and treed one on the outside. We then returned to the house and picked up Gun and Pride (Gun/Ruby) treed 2 on the outside and 2 dens....Had to quit my knee was getting sore but lots of fun with good friends..............Larry

Posted by LERogers on 04-05-2015 10:15 AM:

Re: Larry

quote:
Originally posted by JimF
Larry do you know the dams of any of the dogs that won out of gun at SED. Jim

The dog that won Friday night high scoring was out of GrNitech Pithole Creek Crissy

GR. Ch. NITECH Taylor's Rax

GR. Ch. GRNITECH TAYLOR's ALL NIGHT CAMO

GRCH, GRNITECH 'PR' J&P Top Gun Lil Ruger

Rogers: 202.438.4398
Ron: 240.298.2250
Joey: 571.882.3694
P: 202.276.4758

Email: JandPKennels@gmail.com

Posted by Hooch1987 on 04-06-2015 03:21 AM:

Is it possible for you to ship semen on top gun and if so how much?

Contact info
•Chris Hafley(859-583-3573)
•Staci Hafley (859-583-3079)

•CH NtCh Main Street Woman•
(GrCh GrNtCh'Pr'Main Street Max X GrNtCh'Pr'Twin Creek Patch)
•Dual Grand'Pr'Main Street Jax•
(GrNtCh Main Street Jack X NtCh Main Street Woman)

Posted by larry wilcox on 04-06-2015 04:16 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Hooch...Sure can....its right on 200.00 overnighting and tank rental...its shipped from nevergone breeding center and he does a fantastic job.....Thanks Larry

Posted by larry wilcox on 04-08-2015 02:53 PM:

Thunder Kennels

Mr Rogers, I sure don't.. I was home and not present so hopefully those winners will read this and post results and breeding...my congrats to all the winners....Larry

Posted by RatDog on 04-10-2015 07:30 PM:

Re: Thunder Kennels

quote:
Originally posted by larry wilcox
Hooch...Sure can....its right on 200.00 overnighting and tank rental...its shipped from nevergone breeding center and he does a fantastic job.....Thanks Larry

is that $200 plus stud fee right? Stud fee still $400??

Posted by larry wilcox on 04-11-2015 03:11 PM:

thunder kennels

Yup..Might be cheeper for you to jump in auto and drive ....You wont be disappointed ...Thanks Larry