UKC Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 26 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=52)
-- is fletcher stylish jake still alive??? (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=504868)

Posted by juross on 05-24-2012 04:18 AM:

is fletcher stylish jake still alive???

was just woundering if he was still alive or if he had any seman if not i willl be breeding to nailors southern country rock but jake is my first choice any info would be greatly appreciated

PKC CH GRNITECHPR'TREE GUZLIN TINY

2016 OHIO ST PKC TOP 16

AND MANY MORE TO COME

Posted by ONEDOGNIGHT on 05-24-2012 04:19 AM:

Jake is gone man.

Posted by Running Creek on 05-24-2012 04:47 AM:

Man in tn rub foster got semin. 865 828 4107

Posted by GA DAWG on 06-02-2012 03:47 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by flatwood kennel
i now were there is a dog out of him in rogersville tn ed carmack has him gr nt ch slick tx pete and i have a grad son off him off of pete gradnt ch hollts norris lake jake he posted on here at flatwood kennel look them up my number is 276-346-4172 and if wont eds just give me a call....
Didn't eds Pete dog die? I had heard that anyhow.

Posted by flatwood kennel on 06-05-2012 02:10 PM:

no i breed a female last year to him .

Posted by DA CHEMIST on 06-09-2012 06:26 AM:

Jake got sum coondogs out there. I got 1 directly off him, an he is a supreme TRACK dog!!!! Gotta yung dog outta him that looks to be following his foot steps being a "track dog & chop mouth tree dog" bawl on track..

Posted by ONEDOGNIGHT on 06-09-2012 03:54 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by DA CHEMIST
Jake got sum coondogs out there. I got 1 directly off him, an he is a supreme TRACK dog!!!! Gotta yung dog outta him that looks to be following his foot steps being a "track dog & chop mouth tree dog" bawl on track..
I have a direct daughter off Jake and could not agree more. She is pretty darn accurate, likes to be alone , doesn't jack and run the tree. What is your dogs dam? Coma ?

Posted by DA CHEMIST on 06-09-2012 08:30 PM:

GRCH 'PR' BRIAR CLIFF RACIE.. lipper an sum old blood..

Posted by juross on 06-09-2012 08:45 PM:

?

does anyone have a male out of jake and grnitech'pr'graffices lil girl kate??????????????

PKC CH GRNITECHPR'TREE GUZLIN TINY

2016 OHIO ST PKC TOP 16

AND MANY MORE TO COME

Posted by Tom Inwards on 08-16-2012 12:04 PM:

The last time I talked to Frank Giddings, he had a direct son of Jake. It takes a top hound to hang out at Frank's house.

I couldn't agree with you more about Jake's reproducing ability. I bred to him years ago when David Fletcher still had him in Texas. He totally changed my breeding program for years. I wound up breeding to him 4 times and loved his offspring. I recently raised a litter off a daughter of Cabo Wabo and a Jake female bred to Bone Collector, best litter I have ever raised. I think ol' Bone's mama is the best Jake female of them all. Two of these pups have treed their own coon before 6 months of age and the whole litter was running , locating, and treeing on drags at 8 weeks. Bone Collector has a pedigree full of great reproducers besides Jake and some of the greatest females that have ever lived. I love his pups.

Posted by hargis1831 on 08-16-2012 03:31 PM:

Jake

I have one directly out of Jake and his mom is out of Jake coon dog . Your welcome to breed to him .and thinking about salein him if I can help you give me a call . 423-802-5067

Posted by HistoryNutt on 08-16-2012 03:57 PM:

FLETCHER'S STYLISH JAKE

GRAND NITE CHAMPION FLETCHER'S STYLISH JAKE

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Posted by S.P. Kennels TN on 08-17-2012 02:37 AM:

I have 2 grand pups off of Jake and I know where a direct pup outta Jake is (artificial bred) and I also know where some of the last few straws off of Jake are contact me via pm or by text message, my number is on my signature

(423)-608-5633
----------------------------------------
Pr High X-Traordinary Octane

Posted by tn backwoods on 08-17-2012 10:58 PM:

Me and rubin foster have a dog direct out of jake and rat scar that is throwing some nice early starting pups for more info on pups or references text or call 865 804 4964 or message me on here if u r interested in breeding to a pup out of fletchers stylish jake

GrNtCh Hardwood Sweety 2 co owned Matt Miller Cast winner 2013 Autumn oaks Qualified for 2014 ukc world
Grand 16 2014 autumn oaks

Ch GrNtch Tn Backwoods Stylish Patty
1st place Ntch Autumn Oaks 2016
Final 4 slam at Autumn Oaks 2016
Double cast winner 2016 TN State Championship
2nd place Tn State Championship 2017
2nd Place Tn State Youth Hunt 2017
Qualified 2013,14,15 World Hunt
Cast winner 2014 ,2015 2016, 2017 Autumn Oaks
Grand 16 2017 Autumn Oaks
Ch NtCh Tn Backwoods Broken Halo
High Scoring Reg. Tn State Championship 2018