UKC Forums
Show all 10 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Big Game Hound Classifieds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=39)
-- Big game pups (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928515591)

Posted by Mo bear hunter on 02-16-2019 01:57 AM:

Big game pups

I have a litter of Walker cross pups born 12-13-18..They have 1st shots and wormed...They are out of my line of dogs that Ive had since about 1998...The great grand father was a registered Walker dog...He was the best bear dog Ive ever owned..The grandmother was a very good lion dog that was out of Stan Mechams line ...All pups out of this line do me very well..I hunt bear and lion in the western states and Wisconsin...About every 2 to 3 yrs I get pups out of this line...They have been early starters and do it from truck to tree...I live in southern Missouri and I will be heading to Arizona to hunt in March and can bring pups out ...I own the Mom and Dad to these pups..and have photos I can text ...Im asking 100 each.....Plz call 928 925 6336...The last photo is the moms standing on the tree next to her sister and the dad is standing on the log ..

Posted by Preacher Tom on 02-16-2019 02:31 AM:

Just wondering if any of these pups have been used on coon?

Posted by mucho loco on 02-19-2019 01:03 AM:

The pups haven't, but parents have

Posted by Pat Miltons on 02-19-2019 06:01 PM:

Pups

If anyone from Wisconsin or Michigan is getting one of these pups and could bring one my way I'm interested. Great looking pups!!!

Posted by Mo bear hunter on 02-27-2019 02:19 AM:

Big game pups

I have a pup going to Kanab Utah..Mike Leonard is picking up his pup there and taking it home to New Mexico ...If that route will work for someone let me know...

Posted by Mo bear hunter on 03-29-2019 01:32 AM:

Big game pups

Update....I had a buyer back out on 2 pups...I was lion hunting out of state for the last 2 weeks and just got back...I have a male and female left and they are 12 wks old now...The male is black headed ..Will have updated photos soon

Posted by Mo bear hunter on 03-29-2019 01:32 AM:

Big game pups

Update....I had a buyer back out on 2 pups...I was lion hunting out of state for the last 2 weeks and just got back...I have a male and female left and they are 12 wks old now...The male is black headed ..Will have updated photos soon..Alot of callers ask if these pups will trail, so Im posting a picture of my dogs trailing along this water hole last week''Also posting a photo of my daughter getting our horses ready that morning

Posted by yukonwalker on 03-29-2019 03:16 AM:

Got one of these pups 2 weeks ago and let me say wow for a 12 week old pup shes doing amazing nose to the ground comes on command smart level headed bred really great! Thanks again!!!

Posted by Mo bear hunter on 04-12-2019 01:51 AM:

Big game pups

updated photos

Posted by Mo bear hunter on 04-12-2019 01:54 AM:

Big game pups

updated photos