UKC Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Redbones (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=51)
-- Norman Clouse (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928312015)

Posted by redbone on 04-03-2013 12:53 PM:

Norman Clouse

A few years back I found someone who had some redbones with the norman clouse bloodline in it. Does anyone have any with this bloodline in it?
Thanks Shawn

Posted by nickkauffman on 04-03-2013 01:03 PM:

I think you mean Dorman Clouse.. he had Clouse's Tall Timber Talker was out of a dog named rock... timber talker was never line bred much... but rock was... i think ragged ridge cd had rock in his pedigree five times maybe.. i know keith bowling just bred a dynamite female named raggid ridge toadie to that boone dog.. it will be a great cross because boone is t-top in his top side... and on his bottom side he is out of ragged ridge reba.. she is out of ragged ridge cd and pepper ann... If your looking for something in Mr. Clouse's line.. I'd say thats where you would find it..

Posted by rdb on 04-04-2013 07:35 AM:

i have some

i have talker blood kept it a long time we have a male dog now that has talker in 4th gen maybe 5th pretty sure its 4th if my mind is working rigt this late lol have always had good luck with it

Posted by nickkauffman on 04-04-2013 01:42 PM:

Re: i have some

quote:
Originally posted by rdb
i have talker blood kept it a long time we have a male dog now that has talker in 4th gen maybe 5th pretty sure its 4th if my mind is working rigt this late lol have always had good luck with it

Is he a decent dog?

Posted by rdb on 04-05-2013 07:00 AM:

yes

yes was hasnt been hunted in a few years i quit and uncle had heart attack. have anoter male out of him i breed a yellow river breed female to him real nice cross he hasnt been hunted in a while guy that bouhgt him broke his leg so my uncle got him back. semi on track good mouth and will flat move a track hard tree dogs seems those r the traits we always get

Posted by hillbilly56 on 04-05-2013 06:21 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by nickkauffman
I think you mean Dorman Clouse.. he had Clouse's Tall Timber Talker was out of a dog named rock... timber talker was never line bred much... but rock was... i think ragged ridge cd had rock in his pedigree five times maybe.. i know keith bowling just bred a dynamite female named raggid ridge toadie to that boone dog.. it will be a great cross because boone is t-top in his top side... and on his bottom side he is out of ragged ridge reba.. she is out of ragged ridge cd and pepper ann... If your looking for something in Mr. Clouse's line.. I'd say thats where you would find it..
that was back in the 70s or early 80s when he had the timber talker dog wasnt it my memory gettin bad in my older yrs

Posted by rdb on 04-06-2013 05:08 AM:

yes sir

yes sir u are right dorman won american redbone days in the 70s with talker 1350+ if i can remeber rght my uncle got his out of talker in 76 and we have kept that blood had really good luck always pretty natural maybe a grinner but hey i will let the pups have em after u give them a few coon they leave them alone lol even use to ground hog and squack hunt of the day and coon hunt of the night. and always hard tree dogs

Posted by Danny McCleskey on 04-06-2013 11:38 AM:

Re: yes sir

quote:
Originally posted by rdb
yes sir u are right dorman won american redbone days in the 70s with talker 1350+ if i can remeber rght my uncle got his out of talker in 76 and we have kept that blood had really good luck always pretty natural maybe a grinner but hey i will let the pups have em after u give them a few coon they leave them alone lol even use to ground hog and squack hunt of the day and coon hunt of the night. and always hard tree dogs

Dorman won the US Redbone Days in 1970 with Clouses Tall Timber Talker not American Redbone Days. He won 1st place both friday and saturday with a combined score of 1350 points. Dorman bought GrNiteCh Morgans Revern Red who won American Redbone Days in 1977 from Ronnie Morgan after he won American Days. Not trying to be a know it all just trying to keep it correct.

Nite Hunt Titled Dogs I Owned

1986 Autumn Oaks National Grand Nite Ch Redbone
GrNiteCh GrCh Key River Rock

1992 Autumn Oaks National Grand Nite Ch Redbone
1992 Autumn Oaks - Overall High Scoring Redbone
GrNiteCh Flint Creek Hustlin Doc

GrNiteCh Flint Creek Hustlin Amy
NiteCh Flint Creek Hustlin Amos
NiteCH Ch Johnos Red Sugar
NiteCh Ch Treefines Firecracker
NiteCh Flint Creek Miss Minnie
NiteCh GrCh Flint Creek Red Champ
NiteCh Guinns Rusty

Posted by hillbilly56 on 04-06-2013 12:35 PM:

Re: Re: yes sir

quote:
Originally posted by Danny McCleskey
Dorman won the US Redbone Days in 1970 with Clouses Tall Timber Talker not American Redbone Days. He won 1st place both friday and saturday with a combined score of 1350 points. Dorman bought GrNiteCh Morgans Revern Red who won American Redbone Days in 1977 from Ronnie Morgan after he won American Days. Not trying to be a know it all just trying to keep it correct.
they say your the man when some 1 wants info on the old blood i liked the timberchopper blood really good had some good dogs outa that blood wish it was still around and up close intodays dogs they call timberchopper bred dogs also liked the blakesay bred dogs tryed a mcgil dog or 2 they didnt really impress me

Posted by nickkauffman on 04-06-2013 02:46 PM:

Danny

Do you know of any heavy talker bred dogs Danny?

Posted by rdb on 04-08-2013 03:40 AM:

sorry

about that messed up thanks danny

Posted by rpfirman on 04-08-2013 06:32 PM:

arba 1978