UKC Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Beagles (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- GRHBCH Thirty Ought Six Blitz (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=345922)

Posted by All Out Blitz on 04-04-2010 04:38 AM:

GRHBCH Thirty Ought Six Blitz

It has been a pleasure to own Blitz. He has made me happy over the years, and he was the best dog I ever ran. He has proven himself as top rate producer. It makes me proud to see his pups, grandpups, and great-grandpups doing well at the field trials. My work schedule has forced me to make a very difficult decision. Blitz is no longer at my house, and his new home is with Don Dravenstott. Any breedings or pups will be scheduled through Mr. Dravenstott. When making this decision, I had to decide between two outstanding men that have agreed to work together. Don has proven that he believes and supports the line that Blitz is creating. In conclusion, I know that he will keep the line going in the right direction. This line continues to prove its worth, and I am confident it will in the future. You can contact Don Dravenstott about Blitz at 1-(330)-669-2562.
Some of Blitz's Accomplishments:
8th Place at 2003 UKC World Hunt, UKC All Age Male Runner-Up, Don McVay Memorial Hunt GRHBCH Winner, GRHBCH Nationals Finalist, PA 2004 State Champion, NHBA Run-Off Winner, Coshocton County Beagle Club 1st Living Dog Inducted into the Hall of Fame, Coshocton County Beagle Club Hound of the Year, Sire of World Champion Runner-Up Ace, Sire and Great-Grand Sire of Coshocton County Hounds of the Year Zac's Blue Ace & Hutton's Little Hunter, Grand Sire of Little Mighty Ozzie, Sire of Dual Grand Champion Hunter Run Molly, Sire of GRCHHBCH Gus, Sire of some Little Pack Champions, Litter Mate to NHBA Run-Off Winner Thirty Ought Six Flybye, which is owned by Mr. Dravenstott. If you have Blitz blood running through your hound's veins, post something and let him know how your crosses are doing. He will enjoy reading your thoughts about raising exceptional hounds. Thanks for everyone's support, and Happy Easter to everyone, Don and the Dravenstott Family. You sure have a top-notch program that people can afford and trust.

Posted by JEFFERY ROBERTS on 04-05-2010 12:50 PM:

What can I say Dick! Blitz is a awsome producer!! I have 7 beagles and all of them have Blitz blood flowing thur there veins! I have Sons, Daughters, GrandSons and everyone of them are easy to start and hard hunting!! Its just a pleasure to own and hunt such nice dogs!! We want to thank you and Don for letting us get ahold of such fine hounds!! So from RobertsRunMoreKennels here in Missouri we want to say THANKS!

Posted by redhot kennels on 04-06-2010 03:22 AM:

hey dick!just wanted to say it's a blast running these dogs and pups out of blitz.some of the hardest hitting hounds around.he's been one of a kind thats for sure.and a dog that can never be relaced.i sure will miss running with him!!!!!!.you know don is a good man and he couldnt have went to a better person.take care and i'll see ya...

Posted by brian deeds on 04-07-2010 12:39 AM:

wow wow

That's a little harsh don't you think high life. You didn't have to post personal matters on this post you could have PM him. I learned the hard way lol. Hell everyone has good breedings an bad cull pups I have my thoughts on the blitz bloodline but I don't post that stuff. Sorry to hear bout you an blitz Dick I never had the pleasure to run with blitz but I heard he was a mighty fine hound. I'm sure it was a tough choice to do. Thanks brian

b&l's chic

"good dogs are born great dogs are made" "no god,no peace know god know peace"

Posted by bowhunter_79_99 on 04-07-2010 01:57 AM:

hey highlife, wont you post all your hounds, and all there accomplishments.maybe you have something better.sounds like you have kept a close eye on everything that dick has done over the years.sounds like jealousy.guess your living the high life getting on here bashing people and there hounds.cant beleive some people.by the way i have a 8 month old pup out of blitz, i will run against anything you have on your place.put your money where your mouth is.and i will show you first hand what blitz can produce.

2010 Black Gold state Race winner Missouri
2010 NHBA Sectional Points Winner

Ought Six Lil Liza Jane ------- 6th nhba 2011
Ought Six Keeper Of the Stars

Ash' Fast Pace Driver

CH HBCH Fast Pace Drive
2011 open 1st place Missouri State Hunt
2012 Missouri State Show Champion

CH GRHBCH Ash Fast Pace Woody
2011 Red oak fall classic overall winner
2011 CH winner NHBA Days
2010 10th place NHBA Days

Posted by JEFFERY ROBERTS on 04-07-2010 12:48 PM:

I agree with you Bowhunter!! I sure aint scared of whatever he is feeding! If he is interested in seeing what kind of Blitz dogs we have just let us know and we can sure show him!!

Posted by tjcrewse on 04-07-2010 02:39 PM:

WHY is it always the STUD Dogs FAULT??????
Breed to an Exceptional bitch and your Chances are much better to get Better pups.....
IMHO the bitch gives you better than 1/2 the pups potential ability...
We have had a number of folks ask, Why aint you bred this hound??
I Always reply Cause "I aint found a bitch Worthy"
you have to be able to match up the Stud to the bitch Find Each ones Faults and try to get away from that.
if they both have the same faults then Waht do you expect When you breed..They are just gonna go Away??? No you just Doubled up on em...
BUT it is ALWAYS the STUDS FAULT!!!!!!

Posted by ohlinger on 04-08-2010 06:42 PM:

Just lost one of the best dogs i've ever owned she got away from us while we were running, and 2 days later my buddy found her dead on the road. I have alot of blitz blood in my kennel, and this lil female was the only double blitz dog i had, and she is irreplaceable!!! I'm going to try to make a cross similar with a female out of keep'r and fly and my male shamrock out of blitz and another female out of casey. this will triple back up on casey in the 3rd generation, it won't be double blitz but it will still double back up on that cross that produced blitz & fly!. people argue that blitz never produced anything as good as himself, well i don't know if thats true or not but being a better rabbit dog than blitz is is a VERY tall order to fill!

Thirtyoughtsix Bred Beagles
330-987-5883
www.noluckkennels.webs.com
CH PCH GRHBCH No Luck Red Falcon of Crowtown
HBCH Gridiron Double Trouble
HBCH Highbar's No Luck High Octane
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze
LPRCH HBCH Gridiron No Luck Bad Mojo
CH Thirtyoughtsix Lucky Boy
CH 'PR' Weedeaters No Luck Ugly Betty
No Luck Red Razz (coming soon)