UKC Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 58 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Dog Supply Vendors (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=40)
-- ****UH-OOOH THE BRIGHTEST JUST GOT BRIGHTER "THE REAPER" **** (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928471065)

Posted by Ray Conrad on 01-05-2017 02:41 AM:

****UH-OOOH THE BRIGHTEST JUST GOT BRIGHTER "THE REAPER" ****

The brightest just got brighter. Bright Eyes newest product THE REAPER takes the hunting light world to a whole new level. THE REAPER is noticeably brighter than the Gravedigger and utilizes our all new slimline auxiliary light design that guarantees the most powerful walking light and color light you can get. Bright Eyes also provides full four position brightness control for the main beam, walk light and color light on this product. As always, Bright Eyes brings this product to market in a variety of configurations. It is available in a cap light on our custom embroidered hybrid cap or our Ridgeline bump cap. It is also available in a standard belt light as well as a double burn time plus model. Burn times are identical to the Gravedigger. Yes, we are giving you a brighter light and keeping the awesome burn times. Bright Eyes has been a professional light designer, developer and manufacturer for over twenty years and I truly believe THE REAPER is the most advanced hunting light on the market.

When you need leading edge technology and top quality American made products Bright Eyes has been the leader for over 20 years. Utilizing our team of top engineers, machinist and tradesmen we are able to take a concept from the idea phase to the completion phase in a short amount of time. This always keeps us on the leading edge as we don't have to wait on engineers in China to do the work for us. We are cocked and ready for whatever the industry brings and will always keep you out front.

CAP LIGHT on your choice of cap 300.00

BELT LIGHT 300.00

PLUS MODEL BELT LIGHT 335.00

Posted by CHERRY VALLEY on 01-05-2017 03:25 AM:

burn time

What is burn time on belt light plus.

GR CH GRNTCH GREEN'S ROUGH RIVER KY FANCY
PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE'S INDIANA BLK TRACY
NTCH GILLUM'S KY RIVER QUEEN
PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE AND STOCKING STINGER
BLACKLAND BABE

Posted by Ray Conrad on 01-06-2017 01:31 AM:

The plus model has a burn time of 5 1/2 to 6 hours wide open and 7 days on the lower setting.

Posted by Robert Johnson on 01-06-2017 01:16 PM:

Lightbulb

Ray I can't wear out my old lights before you come out with new and better. Fact is, I haven't worn out any of the old belt lights I bought from you, and that was years ago also. Folks, if you want quality at a good price, and service that is second to none, you have to try a Bright Eyes. You will be glad you did and with your purchase you will begin a friendship with great folks and a great company. Thanks for your hard work and helping keep American Made products viable in our sport. JMO...BEST IN SHOW AND HUNT.....HANDS DOWN!!!!!

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Posted by david woofter on 01-07-2017 10:45 PM:

Gravedigger

When I bought the Gravedigger I thought I was done buying lights Ray and now you come out with the Reaper. I might should spend my money on a good dog but I like the way the Reaper sounds and looks. Brighteyes are Tops. I have had all kind of Brighteyes over the years and they were all great lights. Happy New Year Ray. Nuff Said Dave

Posted by JORDAN LINGLE on 01-08-2017 02:35 AM:

Changes?

Hey Ray, well it looks like you have done it again! I really like the looks of this new light. I can see the head has been redesigned, did you make any changes to reflector or main/ secondary LED's just curious? I have the Gravedigger and I absolutely love it! Best of luck with the newest REAPER light I'm sure it will be a hit. With Bright Eyes I have come to expect the best in leading edge technology and quality. I see another light upgrade coming my way in the very near future! I don't think a year has gone by that you haven't got some of my money. LOL Take care.

Posted by Randy Woodard on 01-08-2017 03:08 PM:

Is this light brighter than the sunfire lights?

PR. WOODARDS ALLGRAND ANN ( SPIDER X LIZ PUP)
PR. WOODARDS HARDWOOD DOC ( SPIDER X LIZ PUP)
Nt.ch. all night Hanna
Nt.ch. Dual Fuel Frisky

Posted by rob thompson on 01-08-2017 08:25 PM:

Weight?

Posted by Ray Conrad on 01-09-2017 07:46 PM:

The Reaper is the brightest light I have seen. The weight is the same as the Gravedigger. Call to get yours today. You will be glad you did.

Posted by sgelhau on 01-09-2017 11:13 PM:

Does this light have a white light for the main beam or is it more of a warm light with yellowish tint?

Posted by sgelhau on 01-10-2017 03:11 AM:

Thx for the pm that cleared it up for me

Posted by Ray Conrad on 01-10-2017 04:00 AM:

Glad to help!

Posted by ROBERT HAYES on 01-10-2017 01:47 PM:

reaper

PM sent. Thanks

Posted by shane bolton on 01-10-2017 10:07 PM:

I bought the reaper at the grand american. I will half to say the walk light is awesome and bright I mean very bright. And when you shine the tree on high side it lights the tree up. It's the brightest light ive seen made. Its so bright that I didnt have any problem seeing the coons tail hanging off the side of a limb saterday night of some monster trees. If you get this light I bet there will 2 things done you will be killing more coons or you will be selling more dogs lol. I love mine and glad I made the purchase. Thanks ray for an awesome and bright light

Posted by shane bolton on 01-10-2017 10:07 PM:

I bought the reaper at the grand american. I will half to say the walk light is awesome and bright I mean very bright. And when you shine the tree on high side it lights the tree up. It's the brightest light ive seen made. Its so bright that I didnt have any problem seeing the coons tail hanging off the side of a limb saterday night of some monster trees. If you get this light I bet there will 2 things done you will be killing more coons or you will be selling more dogs lol. I love mine and glad I made the purchase. Thanks ray for an awesome and bright light

Posted by MtnMusicKennels on 01-11-2017 06:44 PM:

Reaper

If you are in the market for a new light you might wanna check this one out. Bright Eyes has outdone themselves on this one. Amazing!

Posted by Ray Conrad on 01-14-2017 02:17 PM:

Posted by Brown Jack on 01-16-2017 12:29 AM:

Is the spot beam (main head) a warm, cool or natural led color on the new Reaper ?

Posted by Ray Conrad on 01-18-2017 04:36 PM:

We just like Burger King you can have it your way. We can put whatever you want. White,Yellow or somewhere in the middle

Posted by buchcoonhunter on 01-18-2017 05:04 PM:

REAPER

This is a great light, the new modules underneath are very compact and bright. The main beam has a tight spot with a great halo and will shine as far as you will ever need. Great thing about Bright Eyes is not only is the product top of the line quality, they give you a nice comfortable cap when you order the hybrid style set up, not just a dollar store piece of junk, this makes the product much more comfortable and usable. Everything is mounted nice and sturdy, and very well balanced. If you want a light that will make your hunt more enjoyable, get you a Reaper, you may also need a new dog when you start shining trees!

Posted by Ray Conrad on 01-21-2017 06:42 PM:

Thanks for the review. Glad your enjoying your NEW REAPER!!

Posted by James Garrison on 01-24-2017 03:12 PM:

If you have been looking for a good lite with a really great walking lite the Reaper is what you want. The walk lite is so good I dont see how it could ever be improved on.

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Posted by James Garrison on 01-24-2017 03:12 PM:

If you have been looking for a good lite with a really great walking lite the Reaper is what you want. The walk lite is so good I dont see how it could ever be improved on.

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Posted by Ray Conrad on 01-25-2017 09:08 AM:

Thanks for the great reviews!!!!!!!

Posted by Ray Conrad on 01-26-2017 04:20 PM:

Coon's have had a bad day. All these new REAPERS going out. NO COON CAN ESCAPE!!!!! Thanks for the business!!!!