UKC Forums Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 453 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- NT CH House's Jammer at stud in Ohio (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=495362)

Posted by Bates on 04-07-2012 07:54 PM:

NT CH House's Jammer at stud in Ohio

Jammer is one of the heaviest House bred studs being offered to the public. He's got the looks, mouth and ability that the House bred dogs have been known for, for many years.Jammer is reproducing some outstanding hounds with these same qualities. He has only bred a handful of females so far but he has sired several Nt Ch's and PKC champions and others with numerous wins. His pups have also been used on big game with great results. Jammer is a 2012 Super Stake Sire and a UKC performance Sire and we are offering him to the public. We will be breeding two outstanding House bred females to Jammer soon. One female is out of GR NT CH Hard Knockin OddBall and World CH GR NT CH Bates' Crytical Chuck. The other one is out of GR NT CH House's Nite Stalker and a daughter of GR NT CH Wild Thang Jane. This is some of the heaviest House blood available. In closing we would like to extend our sympathy to the family of Mr Joe House following his passing. Joe was a true friend to us for 30+ years and will be greatly missed. Thank you Tom Bates 740 545 9181 or 740 575 6299, Bob McBride 417 934 2447 or 417 247 0512

-------------------------------------------Gr Nt Ch House' Clint
---------------------------Gr Nt Ch House's Rock Mt. Prowler
-----------------------------------------------House's Fly
----------------Nt Ch House's Taking a Chance
----------------------------------------------Handley's Jake
----------------------------Prater's Sally
----------------------------------------------Lipper's Burning Flame
----Nt Ch The Midnite Jammer
-----------------------------------Gr Nt Ch House's Rock Mt Prowler
----------------------------Nt Ch House's Taking a Chance
-------------------------------------Prater's Sally
---------------Brook's Prowling Jane
-------------------------------Wld Ch GR Nt Ch Handsome Hank
----------------------------Brook's Handsome Sally
---------------------------------Nt Ch Angel's Flirt

Pedigree also includes GR Nt Ch House's Cruze, Gr Nt Ch House's Lipper, Gr Nt Ch House's Axle, Gr Nt Ch Mack's Little Joe, Gr Nt Ch Hall's Dangerous Ranger, Gr Nt Ch Docs and House's Nonie and more.

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Posted by Toyota86 on 04-08-2012 12:48 AM:

Jammer.

Hey MR. Bates nice looking hound you have got there I like his coloring and his breeding. I have got some walker hounds that have some of that breeding in them. Good stuff! Good luck with him at stud should throw some real pups if bred with the right female. Check out Hardknockin Kennels sometime on the Walker board my male has some of this breeding in him.

"pr" Hardknockin Mojo (Ukc 2nd)
"pr" Hardknockin Annie
"pr"Hardknockin Bell

Posted by Bates on 04-08-2012 01:42 AM:

Thanks Hard Knockin Kennels. Great looking picture of Bandit Curt, I have heard good things about him.

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Posted by wiscboy on 04-08-2012 02:05 AM:

How old is jammer? can you tell me a little bit more about his hunting style? I got a gyp that is off of jammer half sister that is starting to show some promise and am looking for potential studs when the time comes.

Posted by Bates on 04-08-2012 02:20 AM:

Jammer is a very good hunting dog. He opens here and there drifts a track well. good loud bawl mouth, huge locate and a beautiful loud chop mouth tree dog. He also trees alot of layup coon. Has been very accurate. He's a nice hound. He is 6 years old

Posted by AndyMiller on 04-08-2012 03:14 AM:

////

hi tom good to here bout you havn seen u in a long time good luck

Posted by Bates on 04-08-2012 02:30 PM:

Thanks Andy, good to hear from you. Hope things are going well for you.

Posted by coondogmark on 04-08-2012 03:35 PM:

Mr Bates
who own the Nt Ch House's Taking a Chance.
I think i own him at one time.If this is him he was a hard hunting dog and he had the meat when he treed.I really liked that dog. But hunted way to hard for where we hunted.
Thanks Mark Laxen

Posted by jjlute on 04-08-2012 04:03 PM:

Tom - I hunted with Bandit last summer when Doug Smart was running him for Duvall. He's nice dog. Had a lot of good hunts with him and my male dog! It was a competition hunt each night!
Good luck with Jammer!

JJ Lute

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

"Speed is great, accuracy is EVERYTHING" - Wyatt Erp

Posted by Bates on 04-08-2012 11:25 PM:

Taking a Chance is dead now. Joe House gave him to Bob McBride as a pup and Bob kept him till he died. JJ I heard Bandit was a nice one. Doug said he liked him.

Posted by bailey55 on 04-08-2012 11:56 PM:

tom i will get some pics of the jammer x betty pups on here

Posted by Bates on 04-09-2012 02:04 AM:

That would be great Justin.

Posted by lavell on 04-09-2012 06:00 AM:

House's Pedro

Here's a son of Jammer,he's the real deal in the big game world,and not a bad coondog.

Posted by Bates on 04-09-2012 11:11 PM:

Nice picture of Pedro Lavell, I hear he is a top big game hound. I am working on the frozen semen thing, shouldn't be too long.

Posted by Bates on 04-09-2012 11:23 PM:

For references on Jammer call Chuck or Colton Dunlap, they have hunted with Jammer. They are breeding their Stella female to him next month. 740 828-9675 Also Justin Bailey bred a Nt Ch daughter of Gr Nt Ch House's Nite Stalker and has pups now.810 858-7882. Rubin Foster bred a House bred female to Jammer and will have pups soon 865 828-4107. Thanks Guys

Posted by LIPPER POWER on 04-09-2012 11:46 PM:

OLD WHITE DOG IN TENN .

HAY TOM DENTON HERE. HOWS IT GOIN .GOOD TO SEE YOU ON HERE I NO THAT YOU HAVE A GOAL TO BREED SOME GOOD HOUSE BRED DOGS. BE LOOKIN FORWARD TO TALKIN WITH YOU AND BRINGING OLD LIPPS UP AND GOIN HUNTIN .HAVE A GOOD ONE OLD BOY TALK TO YOU LATER.

Posted by bailey55 on 04-10-2012 12:34 AM:

jammer and betty pups

ez/SDC10100-1.jpg[/IMG]zchez/SDC10102.jpg[/IMG]/SDC10099-2[

Posted by bailey55 on 04-10-2012 01:05 AM:

Posted by bailey55 on 04-10-2012 01:06 AM:

Posted by bailey55 on 04-10-2012 01:07 AM:

Posted by bailey55 on 04-10-2012 01:08 AM:

Posted by bailey55 on 04-10-2012 01:08 AM:

Posted by bailey55 on 04-10-2012 01:09 AM:

Posted by bailey55 on 04-10-2012 01:09 AM:

Posted by bailey55 on 04-10-2012 01:10 AM: