UKC Forums Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 127 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60)
-- At Stud: Grand Nite Champion River Bend Deamon ((OLD BLOOD)) (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928430550)

Posted by STallent on 09-28-2015 12:45 AM:

At Stud: Grand Nite Champion River Bend Deamon ((OLD BLOOD))

I would like to introduce myself and also a close friend of mine in Grand Nite Champion River Bend Deamon. My name is Scott Tallent. I am 40 years old and I have been an avid hunter and houndsman ever since I was a young child. I live in the mountains right outside of Dayton, Tennessee. I am roughly a half hour from Chattanooga and a little over an hour from Knoxville. I have been fortunate and blessed to say I have had what I thought was several nice hounds through the years and of course an astronomical staggering number of hounds that just did not work out for one reason or another. After going through hundreds and hundreds of hounds it was not until I was around thirty when I found and decided to settle down and do my best to try to keep and preserve this line of dogs that I enjoy so much. They are born with a lot of the inherited traits and characteristics that I like and appreciate in a hound. They are bold, sensible, and highly intelligent dogs that love to please. They are very honest strike dogs, way above average track dogs, well known for their lay up abilities, really independent, and very accurate tree dogs. They generally keep their mistakes to a minimum. They are really balanced enjoyable hounds that can win at the highest of levels. I am not one that attends several nite hunts although I do enjoy going from time to time. I do thrive on breeding, raising, training, and keeping some nice hounds like I have described.

Deamon has been a pure pleasure and lots of fun to own and hunt. I started several nice young dogs off his sire Gold Champion Grand Nite Champion Mountain Top’s Wax but Deamon is the one I carefully selected to be the next in line to use in the stud pen. He has been a natural from an early age. He is a very big hunting dog by himself or with company. He is a nice honest strike dog that opens and runs with a chop. He comes treed very quick with a one bawl locate that quickly goes into a nice rhythmic hound chop that will most always have the coon when you get there. He is by himself a big part of the time. Deamon made Grand Nite in eight hunts by never losing a cast. We did this by attending seven different clubs, under several different judges, with the leaves off, and only drawing 50- in those hunts. Deamon is a nice honest coondog. The verdict is still out whether or not he is going to reproduce well but I believe in him and he is going to get a crack at it. If you look and study his pedigree some of you veterans may find it intriguing. I will try to post some pictures and old ads of some of his ancestors for some that may not be familiar with them. I will post his pedigree within the next few days. I am offering him to the public to try and offset some of the costs involved in raising a few litters.

Stud Fee: $200
2016 UKC Performance Sire
2016 PKC Super Stakes Sire
2016 CHKC Super Stud Sire

If you are interested in Deamon in your breeding program give me a call.
Thanks,
Scott Tallent
423-619-1216

Posted by STallent on 09-29-2015 05:27 AM:

...........Gr Nite Ch Baumbach's Pulpwood
........Gr Nite Ch Pulpwood's Image
...........Gr Nite Ch Baumbach's Tiny Trouble
.....Gr Nite Ch Coon Waxer
...........Gr Nite Ch Locke's River Bend Levi
........Nite Ch Bane's River Bend Abby
...........Nite Ch Harrell's Screaming Hack
...Gr Nite Ch Mountain Top's Wax
...........Gr Nite Ch Rock River Sackett Jr.
........Gr Ch Nite Ch Tar Heel Nitro
...........Nite Ch Maple Ridge Rudy
.....Smart Star
...........Gr Nite Ch Nocturnal Nailor
........Harris's Stylish Baby
...........Nite Ch Lipper's Stylish Babe
..GR NITE CH MOUNTAIN TOP'S RIVER BEND DEAMON
...........Huron River Jim
........Gr Nite Ch Swinney's Diamon Jim
...........Vinces Lady
.....Gr Nite Ch Moffett's WC Deamon (Semen)
...........Gr Nite Ch Gann's Finisher
........Futrell's Queen
...........Martins Candy Girl
...Deamon's Hansom Annie O
...........Nite Ch White Lick Creek Cr Big
........Wld Nite Ch Miami River Big D
...........Rickett's Sassy Sage
.....Moffett's WC Hag
...........Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch Whats Up Doc
........Bellar's Hansom Ann
...........Nite Ch Oak Grove Ann

Posted by travelman01 on 09-29-2015 05:41 PM:

pups

buried levi in a apple orchard over here if hack made 10 trees you saw coon in at least 9 of them do you have any pupsoff him now

Posted by STallent on 09-30-2015 12:22 AM:

No pups on the way just yet. I will try to keep everyone posted as I go. Appreciate the interest and your contribution in these dogs.

Posted by STallent on 09-30-2015 03:11 AM:

Deamon

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums...zpsm0arkkvi.jpg

Posted by STallent on 09-30-2015 03:11 AM:

Deamon

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums...zpsnwbfyldg.jpg

Posted by STallent on 09-30-2015 03:12 AM:

Deamon's sire Gold Champion Grand Nite Champion Mountain Top's Wax

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums...zpskzrlrjuf.jpg

Posted by STallent on 09-30-2015 03:13 AM:

Mountain Top's Wax

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums...zpsktkvmgm8.jpg

Posted by rodtisdale on 09-30-2015 03:52 AM:

old bloodlines

that's some old bloodlines there.

Posted by travelman01 on 09-30-2015 05:21 PM:

DEMON

Some of the best blood there is he is nice looking would cross well on a Churn female

Posted by les condra on 09-30-2015 06:46 PM:

Scott u got a nice bred hound there.....I've hunted with few of ancestors all where coonhounds.....always regretted not breedin something to image when he was alive

Posted by travelman01 on 10-01-2015 11:57 AM:

female

I have a little nt.ch.that goes back to tom tom and pacman through coffeys hotline deamon going to cross her on him when she comes in dec.

Posted by STallent on 10-01-2015 08:26 PM:

Appreciate it fellas. Travelman that sounds great. Looking forward to meeting you. I think we can find plenty to talk about. Thanks again for your interest.

Posted by travelman01 on 10-01-2015 09:15 PM:

hunt

you get a chance come over to McMinnville we will hunt this flat country

Posted by STallent on 10-01-2015 11:25 PM:

hunt

Travelman. Thanks for the invite. Let me know what night is best for you and ill plan on coming over for a hunt. I could make it through the week but I would have more time on the weekend.

Posted by les condra on 10-01-2015 11:29 PM:

Scott where is the mama to demon (Annie o)?

Posted by STallent on 10-02-2015 12:44 AM:

Les, my good friend Kent Spencer has her now in North Carolina. He raised a litter off River Bend Switch this last time. Those pups are a little over a year old now. Kent has called a few times recently and is really liking his and has told me about some others doing well.

Posted by les condra on 10-02-2015 12:47 AM:

U think a man could buy her?

Posted by STallent on 10-02-2015 01:22 AM:

I am not sure les. You can call or text me and I can give you kents number. 423-619-1216

Posted by travelman01 on 10-02-2015 01:31 AM:

hunt

any night or weekend 931-619-9609

Posted by travelman01 on 10-03-2015 12:21 AM:

DEMON

BTT

Posted by travelman01 on 10-03-2015 05:12 PM:

DEAMON

LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE VISIT IF IT EVER QUITS RAINING lol

Posted by STallent on 10-05-2015 12:25 AM:

Yes. I am really looking forward to making it over there as well.

Posted by travelman01 on 10-11-2015 07:54 PM:

DEAMON

Btt

Posted by STallent on 10-14-2015 01:15 PM:

btt