UKC Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Curs and Feists (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=5)
-- Good dog !! Redbone / cur cross (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928514388)

Posted by Night cry on 01-17-2019 10:02 PM:

Good dog !! Redbone / cur cross

I’m just looking to produce a accurate dog that handle like a cur with brains but yet cast like a hound with a mouth like a hound I might be looking for a golden egg but I will keep trying all I can till I get my hands on what I’m looking for I’m not the only one wanting a coon dog like this so doubt I’ll have any trouble getting the pups into good hounds if the turn out !!! Won’t settle for anything less than what I want !! It’s not any enjoyment to hunt a dog you don’t enjoy and I want the best I can produce

FUELED BY SHOWTIME DOG FOOD !!!

Posted by croatankid on 01-22-2019 10:04 PM:

Carry on and good luck.

Posted by Chuck Allen on 01-30-2019 01:33 AM:

Re: Good dog !! Redbone / cur cross

quote:
Originally posted by Night cry
I’m just looking to produce a accurate dog that handle like a cur with brains but yet cast like a hound with a mouth like a hound I might be looking for a golden egg but I will keep trying all I can till I get my hands on what I’m looking for I’m not the only one wanting a coon dog like this so doubt I’ll have any trouble getting the pups into good hounds if the turn out !!! Won’t settle for anything less than what I want !! It’s not any enjoyment to hunt a dog you don’t enjoy and I want the best I can produce

Looks like we are on the same quest I went with Leopards in my X-BREEDS. And its not a golden egg either, just due your research hunt hard and cull even harder. Good Luck. Get Deep Quick is not for me.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Posted by Night cry on 01-30-2019 02:21 AM:

Thanks chuck

I will do whatever it takes but no reason for a dog to drive a mile to get a coon treed should be a lot they are passing up and I have hopes I can get a line of dogs that can tree all the ones there leaving behind !!! Plus them up boys night cry is in the hunt to make a winner !!

Posted by Chuck Allen on 01-30-2019 03:53 AM:

Just some friendly advice breed for dogs that work hard to please you and you alone first , others opinions should be secondary , you feed em you train em and you hunt em. Winning hunts is not everything but a night in the woods with a hound that hunts hard to please you and is just has happy sleeping on the porch or by the fireplace is good enough. JMHO and S/FI!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Posted by Night cry on 01-30-2019 04:05 AM:

Good dogs

Good dogs and great memories is what I want !! Just would like to leave behind a nice line of dogs the type of dog a man could feed his family with if times got tough the kind that’s dependable and you can bet they will please any hunter and a man can hold pride in his hand as he looks down to the bottom of his lead !!!

Posted by Chuck Allen on 01-30-2019 02:19 PM:

Where are you located Night Cry?

Posted by Night cry on 01-30-2019 08:23 PM:

Chuck

Southern Illinois