UKC Forums
Show all 1 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Houndsman XP Podcast Announcement (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928522387)

Posted by Steve Fielder on 09-19-2019 07:51 PM:

Houndsman XP Podcast Announcement

The Houndsman XP Podcast has received 169 ratings on the Apple Podcast app. All of them 5-Star Reviews! Here are a dozen reviews right off the top of the heap:

Awesome Podcast - “I recently found this podcast from the Bear Hunting Magazine podcast. I haven’t coon hunted in a few years but the more I listen to this the more it makes me want to get a hound again! I also enjoy the old stories from “back in the day.” Thank you for producing good content and keep it coming!” – MichaelWest85

Awesome Show - “This show is one of the first podcasts I’ve ever really listened to. I’ve deer hunted with dogs my whole life but I really enjoy listening to the stories about lions and bears. I wasn’t even aware lions were hunted with hounds. I look forward to Monday morning each week for the next episode.” – jcherr11
Love It!!! - “Really takes me back to my youth and has really sparked the fire to get back in the competition game again.” - Jabow11

Excellent - “I’ve only been listening for three days now and I’ve already listened to 15 episodes. Shirts are out of stock can’t wait for them to come in. Keep it up guys.” – coonhunter338

Awesome Podcast - “This podcast is the tip of the spear when it comes to uniting houndsmen across the country. Being a westerner It’s really hard to develop a network with other houndsmen compared to back east with the ever popular coon hunting and events and competitions. I love the fact that this podcast includes us out west and brings in guys specializing in big cats. I wish we had the get togethers and events you guys have out east. I think it would be a great idea to have Steve Rinella on this show! I love hearing about training methods and the science of tracking and scent both coons and lions, as I have been using coons to start my pups before moving on to cats. I’ve been a long time trapper which seems to be the typical gateway into hound hunting. I’ve only recently gotten into hounds and the podcast is great!!! Keep it up guys! – Wyoant P.S. – Semper Fidelis Chris

Favorite Podcast!! - “This show has taught me a lot about the hound sports! I am in my first year of coonhunting in my late 30’s and their insights and the way their interviews are carried out are very entertaining and helpful to me. I look forward to every episode and find myself listening to certain episodes more than once. I really appreciate the time they put into this show and all their hard work in helping preserve our hunting heritage. I have listened to them and hope to meet both Steve and Chris in their booth at Autumn Oaks on Sat.” – Ky Josh

Excellent Hound Podcast – “This podcast is top notch. I’ve been waiting for a hound podcast like this for years. Thanks Chris and Steve for making this happen! Keep up the great work!
Outstanding – “Can’t turn this one off! Almost listened to all of them in 5 days! Top shelf content and the concept of bringing us all together couldn’t be more true! Thanks guys keep up the great work.” – bestgundog

“Steve is entertaining but Chris understands the landscape of the current situation in the fight for our sport. Great combination.” - WildmanCooner

Good Stuff – “Really like the podcast. It’s great to see anything hound related being promoted. Good stuff. ‘Born 100 Years Too Late.’” – Brett Vaughn (CBVTV)

Great Podcast – “I’ve never listened to a podcast before. I have enjoyed the content of each and every episode. Keep up the good work.” – Janderson0129

The podcast is available on your smart phone. Just download any podcast player app from your store and search "Houndsman XP." Prefer to listen on the computer? Just Google "Houndsman XP Podcast."

[NOTE: If this announcement violates any UKC Message Forum policy, please remove it with my apologies.]