UKC Forums Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Show all 87 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Wessels Wild Casey sons...... (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=207637)

Posted by tsizemore on 05-07-2008 01:32 AM:

vets&chilled semen

Headwaters vet hopital in threeforks mt. is good also todd symanski should know something

Posted by Spanky on 05-07-2008 02:25 AM:

Clyde is Bubbas brother but last litter out of Star......

-------------------GrNtCh Ch Logans Wild Clover
-----------GrNtCh Wessels Wild Casey
-------------------GrNtCh Logans Wild Jeanie
------GrNtCh Wessels Wild Card
-------------------GrNtCh Abbotts Yadkin River Cruise
-----------GrNtCh Cheat River Big Horn Dutchess
-------------------GrNtCh Abbotts Big Horn Daisy
Sciaretta’s Groom Creek Clyde
-------------------GrNtCh Rock River Sackett
-----------Ch GrNtCh Rock River Sackett Jr.
-------------------GrNtCh Skeans Dolly
-------NtCh Black Swamp Star
-------------------GrNtCh Baumbachs Pulpwood
-----------GrNtCh Halls Coon Cravin Ravin
-------------------GrNtCh Baumbachs Tiny Trouble

Your right "T" I forgot that Todd had AI'd Ruby with Wild Bill.

Scott Sciaretta
Home of Groom Creek Kennels in the heart of the Rocky Mountains

"Hound Dawgn' the Rockies" hunting videos
www.hounddawgs.net

Posted by heatman on 05-07-2008 03:49 AM:

be careful sum of the dogs out of casey the last couple of years he was bred were actualy out of card. thats why brian got suspended from ukc for a year a few years ago.

Posted by Spanky on 05-07-2008 04:05 AM:

What actual facts do you have to base such a bold statement on?

Scott Sciaretta

www.hounddawgs.net

Posted by on 05-07-2008 04:10 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Spanky
get all your facts straight before spreading any BS. Brian was also re-instated too!!

That's what I was thinking!
My dad and some of my buddies have done business with Brian many times over the years. He has always treated them right. Brian Wessel is a class act in my book. Its a shame he is slowing down.

Posted by Spanky on 05-07-2008 04:24 AM:

I have bought several hounds from Brian and he has always been a class act. It irks me when people have nothing better to do then spread board gossip with no facts to base it on. If UKC is looking for reasons to ban someone that right there should be one of them.....

Scott Sciaretta

www.hounddawgs.net

Posted by heatman on 05-07-2008 08:48 AM:

because i filed the complaint that started the investigation. i got a pup from him that when dna came back it was not from casey. another guy i know got a pup from a different litter samething not caseys but cards not knocking the casey blood i like the casey blood especialy the females. so i guess i base these statemants on cold hard facts.

Posted by terry willford on 05-07-2008 12:53 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by heatman
because i filed the complaint that started the investigation. i got a pup from him that when dna came back it was not from casey. another guy i know got a pup from a different litter samething not caseys but cards not knocking the casey blood i like the casey blood especialy the females. so i guess i base these statemants on cold hard facts.

hey PRICK, Brian paid out of his own pocket for all the DNA to be done, he offered to buy all pups back, he didnt know that card bred those females and he has since improved his kennels even more so it will never happen again. Didn't you sell your pup for good money anyways? If the person that worked for UKC at the time would have done something about it when Brian first called her most of what happened never would have happened. She no longer works for UKC!!I think if you have a problem with Brian Wessel you had better call him up with it, but you already know what he'll tell you dont you. nothing but the cold hard facts!!
Fact is Brian is the type of person that goes out of his way to help another person and isn't in it for the money. He is a good guy to hunt with, and a good guy to draw out with. If it wasn't for the fact that his hip went to hell and he's taking time to raise a family he would still be making a good name for himself. If you wish to challange me face to face on any of these facts let me know.

Posted by Spanky on 05-07-2008 01:10 PM:

Sounds like to me if Brian paid to have all the pups of a litter DNA'd then he was following UKC protocal for a dual sired liitter. That does not sound like a man to me of being guilty of anything except getting to the truth.
I myself had to do the same when my friend bred his male onto my female with one male and 2 days later a second male dug his way into the kennel. Called UKC and they instructed me what to do and all was taken care of.
Brian is a stand up man and I can not believe anything on the lines you are claiming was anything more then an accident.

Scott Sciaretta

www.hounddawgs.net

Posted by Kenny Gates on 05-07-2008 01:15 PM:

Grntch, PKC Ch Double 00 Buckshot

He is out of one the best crosses made on Casey.

Not promoted but that works for me...lol

Owned by Marcus Nance in ARK.

To learn more: http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=176461

KG

Posted by Kenny Gates on 05-07-2008 02:35 PM:

More info on Tough: http://forum.prohound.com/viewtopic.php?t=64780

Has anyone every crossed Rat Attack on clover bred females?

Wallace Ellis has an male out of Rat and a Nite Ch female that goes back or out of a littermate to Lipper (REX).

I'm thinking of trying it and just wondering.

Thanks,

KG

Posted by on 05-07-2008 02:38 PM:

To add to the story...
I heard that once Brian was notified that there was a dual sired litter he offered to buy back every pup in the litters no matter what the cost, even the Casey sired pups. I heard that the guys with the Card pups were thrilled with they're pups and would not sell.
A good friend of mine owned a female that was also involved when this happened. He offered to take the fall for Brian to protect his good name and Brian refused and wanted to do whatever it took to make it right.
I hope Brian gets back in the game in a few years.

Posted by LIGHTNING RIDGE on 05-07-2008 04:26 PM:

Brian is a stand up guy and is GREAT to deal with, he will go out of his way to make sure you are happy with him and his dogs to bad there aren't more guys like him out there in the hound world it would be alot better sport!!!!
To many guys out there that are jealous of people like Brian making false statements to discredit them and there work

Posted by terry willford on 05-07-2008 08:05 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Kenny Gates
More info on Tough: http://forum.prohound.com/viewtopic.php?t=64780

Has anyone every crossed Rat Attack on clover bred females?

Wallace Ellis has an male out of Rat and a Nite Ch female that goes back or out of a littermate to Lipper (REX).

I'm thinking of trying it and just wondering.

Thanks,

KG

Kenney
Rat females have been crossed on Card with pretty good results. As for Casey the hardest, ratty, slick treeing psycho bitches crossed the best. Pac-Man,Tree Blaster, anything that would blow down a tree. Casey balanced them out. Not that the following females were that way but heres an example of a lipper cross and a pac man cross.

..Casey
GR.NT.CH.Casey's Wild Bo
..........PACMAN
..Borahs Miss Pac
........Hotline Little Bit

..Casey
GR.NT.CH.Wessels Wild Ozzie
..........HOUSES LIPPER
..MCNIGHTS QUEEN
.........dont remember

Posted by Kenny Gates on 05-07-2008 08:11 PM:

The dog I'm considering is not your average Rat dog. He's close to me and it will only cost me a pup , did I mention that he made dual gr at 18 months, a proven reproducer and in the UKC Performance Program.

I carry a high standard and was doing some homework.

My female has only been in three hunts and she has two first place wins. She has had two close calls and I'm not sure if I want to deal with pups since I'm not really hunting hard because of gas prices.

My female: http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/kg_kennels/ruby.html

KG

Posted by Bob Ritter on 05-07-2008 09:39 PM:

i have a WILD CARD male in my kennel out of a litter that i raised, and i have a CASEY female in my kennel. BRIAN WESSEL is a top notch person and we need more people like him in this sport. i wish everyone i dealt with was like BRIAN!

Posted by terry willford on 05-07-2008 10:49 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Ritter
i have a WILD CARD male in my kennel out of a litter that i raised, and i have a CASEY female in my kennel. BRIAN WESSEL is a top notch person and we need more people like him in this sport. i wish everyone i dealt with was like BRIAN!

Bob do you got a picture of your male, he is one of the best looking card dogs I've ever seen. Did you get Beauty to Wisc.?

Posted by heatman on 05-08-2008 12:11 AM:

hey he never offered to buy back my pup and as far as a i was told he never had any dual dna done. the 2 different litters that theses pups were out of were not dna'd until we had ares done. so u all can believe what u want but my pup was never offered to be bougght back. but i guess when u are getting 300 dollars a pup and an old stud dog u back him up with a young dog and make all the money u can till u get caught then u play dumb. the facts are all there . i guess thats why we got the crooks we do in this sport. fact is there was more than one litter that this happened on he got caught he never offered to buy the pup back and never heard from him again. thats all i got to say call me a prick if u want but the facts were there.

Posted by on 05-08-2008 12:42 AM:

Heatman,

So how'd you like your pup?

I never said he "did" offer to buy every pup back, I said I "heard" he offered to buy ever pup back.

I could really care less what anyone has to say about Brian Wessel. I'll judge him from my dealings with him and from what those who I know well have experienced dealing with him. Therefore he is still a class act in my book. Obviously many others feel the same way.

You'd have a tough time convincing me to believe that Brian would have Card pinch hitting for Casey. It isn't like Casey just sat in a pen breeding females. He got hunted, a lot. From what that dog made was making in stud fees in his hey day in one year Brian could have put an addition on the house, I would have if I were him just so Casey had a good place to sleep. But Brian is just an average coonhunter and Casey's success never changed him and it sure didn't change the dog.

Even when Casey was in his prime, Brian would send him up to MN some winters where he was tied to ol' plywood dog house behind a dairy barn which gave guys like myself, my dad, Todd Ristau, Terry Willford and many others an opportunity to hunt with Casey many nights. I guarantee you if he would have been my dog he'd be in an easy chair next to me at night, Not treed for 2 hours just off the busiest highway in SE MN.

I know Terry has done lots of business with Brian over the years, much more than we have. Brian's been good to a lot of folks in this sport so naturally those folks' feathers are gonna get ruffled when someone wants to run him down.

Posted by Spanky on 05-08-2008 12:50 AM:

What I find odd is that everyone that spoke on behalf of Brian is not hiding behind some bogus username. Either their name is right their for everyone to see or its in their signature at that bottom of their message so everyone knows who is saying what with the exception of one person making all the complaints.

Heatman you make alot of bold statements about the man but yet you hide behind some phoney name, why not man up and get it out there so everyone knows who you are.

Scott Sciaretta

www.hounddawgs.net

Posted by heatman on 05-08-2008 01:53 AM:

i don't hide my name is jeff deppermann glasford illinois.

Posted by on 05-08-2008 02:00 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by brogy
[B]Heatman,

So how'd you like your pup?

/B]

Posted by heatman on 05-08-2008 12:33 PM:

she was a nice looking pup but she was kind of hyper. couldn;t keep her in a pen she would chew a hole in the chain link. payed 300 for her sold her to guy for 100 hundred at 7 or 8 mnths old.

Posted by terry willford on 05-08-2008 04:55 PM:

I have known Brian for over 15 years, when I didn't have a pot to piss in he made sure I had a dog to hunt. Brian in no way ever purposely bred a female to Card that was supposed to be bred to Casey. For some reason you have it out for him, maybe you don't like him and thats fine. Now a bunch of guys don't like you. I looked through your posts and you have been bitching about this since 2003 I think its time to move on. He was barred and then proven innocent. Call Wayne Cavanaugh at UKC maybe he can set you straight.

Posted by Bob Ritter on 05-08-2008 07:13 PM:

TERRY, i haven't figured out how to post pictures so if i could email them to somebody they could post one of my card pup and my casey female. i got BEAUTY and just love her, put 2 wins on her already. you need to come over and go for a hunt with her.