UKC Forums
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- Iran (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928535308)

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-18-2020 02:40 PM:

Iran

Oh my goodness, it was just discovered that Iran has built a new underground nuclear facility. I bet that Biden won't stand for this. I bet that he will really use some strong language when he talks to the Ayatollah. I wonder how much of our hard earned money Biden will give to the Ayatollah to get him to be his buddy? That is Biden's foreign policy, throw money at it.

Posted by BEST EVER on 12-18-2020 02:45 PM:

Re: Iran

Yep built it under Trumps watch, but then again it is not hard to believe is it!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, it was just discovered that Iran has built a new underground nuclear facility. I bet that Biden won't stand for this. I bet that he will really use some strong language when he talks to the Ayatollah. I wonder how much of our hard earned money Biden will give to the Ayatollah to get him to be his buddy? That is Biden's foreign policy, throw money at it. [/QUOTE]

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Posted by Cotton 1927 on 12-18-2020 03:39 PM:

I wonder if he even knows who the POTUS was while this was happening? Yet another failure by the current Administration

Posted by 4play on 12-18-2020 03:42 PM:

Re: Re: Iran

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Yep built it under Trumps watch, but then again it is not hard to believe is it!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, it was just discovered that Iran has built a new underground nuclear facility. I bet that Biden won't stand for this. I bet that he will really use some strong language when he talks to the Ayatollah. I wonder how much of our hard earned money Biden will give to the Ayatollah to get him to be his buddy? That is Biden's foreign policy, throw money at it.
[/QUOTE]

Yep,funded with $$$$$400 Million Obozo and Hilranium sent them.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-18-2020 03:44 PM:

If President Trump had been reelected we would be hearing a big boom very soon. But since you dumrats voted for Biden, we will only hear rhetoric like, "would y'all please not do that". Or maybe, "I will give you $450 million if you say that you will stop".

Posted by Richard Lambert on 12-23-2020 11:18 PM:

Iran is just waiting for Biden to take over now before they make a move. President Trump just sent one of our submarines loaded with Thomahawk missles over there and warned Iran not to do anything. We will see if Biden has the courage to use them.