UKC Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 56 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- UKC Coonhounds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- Old Turds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928518251)

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-06-2019 02:50 PM:

Old Turds

I have a new address for the summer but y'all can still reach me at my same phone #. How is everyone doing at work on this beautiful Mon morning? Getting old is hell. I am waiting on my breakfast to get ready and then I will mosey on down the 150 yds to the lake for some fishing. Tonight I will turn Rhonda out my back door into the 1,000 ac TVA forest to go coonhunting. When she gets treed I will ride around in my boat to get her. Now I know why they call them "The Golden Years".

Posted by yadkintar on 05-06-2019 03:29 PM:

I been fishing almost every day ! Mrs tar leaves for Chicago tonight it’s on like donkey Kong lol. Got ball games all week hooking up the boat for tomorrow. Got Corey a new dog yesterday he is so coon crazy he chewed up my aluminum dog box remember the name yadkin tar Ivan the terrible!!!!!

Tar

Posted by yadkinriver on 05-06-2019 03:57 PM:

Looks like you have it made to me. No yard to mow or garden to hoe. Fishing and hunting.... don't get much better.

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-06-2019 04:05 PM:

Posted by CHEWBACH on 05-06-2019 05:05 PM:

that's the good life! some just dream about ! enjoy

Posted by Allen / UKC on 05-06-2019 06:41 PM:

Those pics put "oh my goodness" in perspective. It's become the life of the King, and every day is an OMG day. When I grow old, I want to be just like him. Happy camper.

Posted by Randy Williams on 05-06-2019 11:13 PM:

I like to put the dogs in the boat. When I see a coon on the bank I pull over there as close as i can, let em go. You will have a good short race and not have to walk far.

Posted by Dave Richards on 05-06-2019 11:28 PM:

Mr. Lambert

What lake are you camping on? I hope you have a great time, remember to be safe on the water, life jacket on at ALL times. Dave

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-07-2019 12:39 AM:

Oh my goodness Mr Richards, you sound like my mother when I was 5 or 6 yrs old. Lake Chickamauga/Tennessee River, I can hunt all of the way from Alabama to North Carolina. You can rig dogs in a boat just like a truck. Drive along the shore and when they open, unsnap them.

Posted by Dave Richards on 05-07-2019 01:01 AM:

Mr. Lambert

LOL. Sounds like you have a good game plan, would you like for Yakintar and Yadkinriver to visit while you are there, they seem real interested or so it seems, I think Jack even tried to send you a pm, but he is a little challenged if you know what I mean! Dave

Posted by Adam Wingler on 05-07-2019 01:22 AM:

Thanks for the invite, see ya this weekend.

Posted by yadkinriver on 05-07-2019 01:39 AM:

Hey Dave

LMAO. Did that pm go to you? How did that happen? Guess me or my computer are challenged! If you don't mind how about forwarding it to Richard or even better since he told you where he is maybe you'll hand deliver it. He may be getting tired of silence and the occassional dog treeing and fish jumping. Looks like it would be a great place to horseback ride too. Have a great night.

Posted by Dave Richards on 05-07-2019 01:51 AM:

Yadkinriver

Lmao, blame it on the computer! Mr. Lambert does not need any company, especially none of this bunch of internet hunters. I believe he will be just fine, he is in a good spot, has good dogs and looks like some mighty good equipment. Why would anyone want to spoil that? Dave p.s. I already forwarded your pm to him.

Posted by yadkintar on 05-07-2019 01:52 AM:

Re: Mr. Lambert

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
LOL. Sounds like you have a good game plan, would you like for Yakintar and Yadkinriver to visit while you are there, they seem real interested or so it seems, I think Jack even tried to send you a pm, but he is a little challenged if you know what I mean! Dave

I don’t need to go up there to catch fish I just caught 17 that made two full gallons of fillets.

Tar

Posted by Dave Richards on 05-07-2019 01:56 AM:

Tar

Good news, I bet Mr. Lambert appreciates that information. Sounds like your secret bait is working. Lol. Dave

Posted by yadkintar on 05-07-2019 02:10 AM:

Just good ole home grown red worms.

Tar

Posted by Dave Richards on 05-07-2019 02:21 AM:

Tar

Do you freeze your fish in water? Just curious. Dave

Posted by yadkintar on 05-07-2019 02:25 AM:

Yep they keep forever like that.

Tar

Posted by Dave Richards on 05-07-2019 02:32 AM:

Tar

You got that right, just ate some crappie that was 2 years old and tasted like they were just caught. Dave

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-07-2019 02:06 PM:

Oh my goodness, why do you freeze them? When you get hungry, you just walk down to the water and catch a couple. Tarbaby, I don't have to "go" fishing. I went to the Wal-Mart yesterday and bought a pair of old school flip flops. I haven't had a pair in 30 years. Apparently they don't make "Jesus sandals" any more. I guess that it is true that when you get old you revert back to your youth, but my toys are a lot bigger and nicer.

Posted by yadkintar on 05-07-2019 02:21 PM:

I got the boat hooked up fixen to leave. I got to save up fish mrs tars side of the family is huge we have a big fish fry I enjoy it supposed to storm tomorrow buuuuut I wish you could see where I am fishing it’s beautiful just heals a man inside just being there.

Tarbaby

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-07-2019 03:50 PM:

If you want to eat at my camp, you had better bring a pole and some bait. Or I guess that you could bring a bag of some of those frozen ones.

Posted by CHEWBACH on 05-07-2019 05:05 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, why do you freeze them? When you get hungry, you just walk down to the water and catch a couple. Tarbaby, I don't have to "go" fishing. I went to the Wal-Mart yesterday and bought a pair of old school flip flops. I haven't had a pair in 30 years. Apparently they don't make "Jesus sandals" any more. I guess that it is true that when you get old you revert back to your youth, but my toys are a lot bigger and nicer.
you don't need jesus sandals when you walk on water !! after smoking that weed.. lmbo

Posted by Donnie Stevens on 05-07-2019 11:44 PM:

I haven't seen leaves or green grass in seven months.

As of today I might just qualify as an "old turd" tho...

Posted by Richard Lambert on 05-08-2019 02:19 PM:

Fish in the daytime...

Coonhunt at night... It is a rough life...