UKC Forums Pages (337): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Show all 8420 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53)
-- bigtimberkennel (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=429239)

Posted by Rex W Sims on 05-26-2011 10:09 PM:

bigtimberkennel

how much rain did you get up your way...???????????????

Posted by Rex W Sims on 05-26-2011 11:17 PM:

was it jon boy stewart that caught the fish....i know he had lines in,

Posted by Rex W Sims on 05-27-2011 08:19 PM:

river got to bank full down here...

Posted by bigtimberkennel on 05-27-2011 10:04 PM:

No it was Dean Pedigo, he had three nice ones, just the one big 'un. Ain't checked the rain gauge yet, last count 1/2 inch.

Posted by Rex W Sims on 05-27-2011 10:30 PM:

10-4 we got a couple inches..

Posted by bigtimberkennel on 05-27-2011 11:53 PM:

I got just shy of 2 1/2 in. if it would have rained another min. or two would have had even amount. May have to check with "DILLROD" weather man.

Posted by Rex W Sims on 05-28-2011 12:10 AM:

well for sure he would know everything there is to know about...

Posted by bigtimberkennel on 05-28-2011 02:53 AM:

10-4 may try some fishin' this weekend got to meet a guy sometime to ship two more pups, maybe more, depends on if I have to work this winter, can't get a straight answer from dispatcher (another dillrod) --------- the world is crawlin' with 'em!!!!!!!!!

Posted by bigtimberkennel on 05-28-2011 11:53 AM:

How many are goin' to head over to this thread you wonder?

Posted by bigtimberkennel on 05-28-2011 01:38 PM:

Linda checked out DNR website for me and here is the accurate account and fact: On 2-7-87 Todd Baumeyer at Baldwin lake in ST. Clair co. IL. caught a channel cat fish 45 lbs. 4 oz. the state record and the North American record in S.C. in 1964 was 58lbs. 58lbs. 30lbs. less than what Dean caught----- I guess they do get that big after all. now who's the DILLROD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by RON PRUEMER on 05-28-2011 06:34 PM:

Be awful tough for me to catch one of those on my Zebco 202. Right?

Posted by bigtimberkennel on 05-28-2011 06:45 PM:

Yes Sir but if you clubed it first you just might be able.

Posted by bigtimberkennel on 05-29-2011 01:59 AM:

Shipped two more pups this afternoon got two left to hunt this winter. Jeff and myself stopped by Gut's to check out his pups, little rascals were asleep bitch is lookin' good. He said he was goin' huntin' tonite at a PKC hunt. He said I could single Reg. them as Bluetick we all agreed, no argument among us. Had a nice visit. I decided Bluetick would be better than English, that's how they look so call it as you see it, the way it is, not the way you want it.

Posted by Rex W Sims on 05-29-2011 01:00 PM:

hope he did some good at the hunt...the zebco 202 and the 33 have landed many fish..at least the gears aren't plastic...I say they look like blueticks too.I wont bore with stories of catching ton's of fish..but I did manage to get out yeaterday..put on at fishhook and went up[7 miles].we ended up catching 18 ..this was the biggest 11 pounder..river was up just about rightI really thought they would bite a little better than they did..man I'm paying the price today..sick as a dog..must have over done it yesterday on the fishing trip...when he says NUFF SAID does that mean hes finally going to shut up...lmao.......

Posted by Rex W Sims on 05-29-2011 01:15 PM:

is that the creek in front of your house..LOL..the difference in a blue and a channel is the fin just past the anal opening..and I started this new thread under TD's kennel name was to get away from the anal dog trader..lol..

Posted by bigtimberkennel on 05-29-2011 01:53 PM:

That picture was of airtight in late April I put it on but took it off because it was showing things I didn"t want it too. How do you post your pictures because I am still trying to figure it all out? I went to photobucket before but for some reason wouldn't let me upload pictures so tryed shutterfly and then it was posting my email address and other things it wasn't suppose to so that's why I took it off. Have been playing with this for 2 days and still can't get it right. I have more pictures but won't post them until I can figure it all out. If you can help let me know.
Signed Bigtimbers loving woman. p.s only time will tell if enough said or not

Posted by bigtimberkennel on 05-29-2011 02:09 PM:

No that wasn't the creek in front of the house THANK GOD. We'd all be gone don't you know. You better slow down and take it easy or you may be laid up all summer. May not get any fishin' in this weekend used up yesterday may go to Champaign today to take Patch his coon to eat from last season's harvest. That ol' black dude is quite a joy to visit with, and his mouth started to water when I told him I had him some more coon to eat.

Posted by bigtimberkennel on 05-29-2011 02:57 PM:

I found a thread called "water races" got some nice pics on it if you want to check it out. Be on the side ------ LATER------

Posted by rscott on 05-29-2011 03:41 PM:

Won my cast last nite had a COONDOG on leash. Had good hunt to with Riley and Mark V. It was a bottom of the ninth two out kinda end. Magic split had the meat. Tie and won tie breaker.

Posted by Rex W Sims on 05-29-2011 03:57 PM:

way to go Gut..what was Riley hunting..?..well since my last post I had to run to the Ryan bridge and rescue a bank poler.Didn't feel much like it but he gave 50 goldfish and a flat[500 count.] of night crawlers for helping him out..think he fouled a plug [got the gas mix wrong]..that makes 2 mariners and a e-rude I've towed in this spring with the rice grinder.lol..the boat ramp at the ryan..creeks up.....e-rude being towed by a Suzuki.........TD I use photo bucket..I upload them to an album from my camera,then you have to resize them to fit the page of the site you are posting..stay with it you will figure it out..photo bucket is one of the easiest once you figure it out...Hi linda..

Posted by Mark V. on 05-29-2011 04:23 PM:

Now thats a nice Fishing boat!!!GUT Magic looked good last night, just one of those nights where one of us had to run out of time but if I am going to get beat that is the way to do it. ( by a dog spliten and have the meat! Congrats.

Posted by Rex W Sims on 05-29-2011 04:53 PM:

yea he couldn't be happier with the boat..just fouled a plug I think in the motor..well thats the way it is in them hunts..sometimes you just run up against the short end of the clock..but I'll say this, its refreshing to see everybody not quarreling and say they got screwed..great job to all you gentlemen..

Posted by RON PRUEMER on 05-29-2011 06:00 PM:

My brother Mark got beat. He sure gets growly on the trip home when he loses!! He did find a big deer shed while they were hunting.

Posted by rscott on 05-29-2011 07:08 PM:

How sore is Mark this am after wrestlen Tobey for them horns he was awful dirty. He has some grit go after a strap'n young gun like Tob for 10 dollar's.........

Posted by bigtimberkennel on 05-29-2011 08:41 PM:

Here is another picture of airtight out of banks back in late April. now I need to figure out how to resize them. Hope you enjoy it