UKC Forums
Show all 3 posts from this thread on one page

UKC Forums (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/index.php)
- Cur and Feist Classifieds (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=31)
-- Selling a few feist dogs (http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread.php?threadid=928503838)

Posted by DJames on 05-02-2018 05:13 AM:

Selling a few feist dogs

Due to my increased work load along with spending every spare minute building my new kennel i have decided to sell a few dogs.

#1 is my male dog Pistol. Single registered be 4 in Sept. Pistol trees squirrels every trip out. He has a beautiful locate and has proved he is a reproducer as well. I bred him to two females and most all are squirrel getters. Pistol handles like a champ and gets gone quick and gets treed. Retrieves squirrels to yo everytime. Roughly a 18lb dog. Loves to ride in cab and is wired 440. Price is very firm at 1500.00 i have plenty references on Pistol

# is a female pup off Pistol. Noodle is roughly 16lb and has treed a few squirrels. Her mama is a squirrel dog and is McAndrews and Wright bred. Noodle is super loud white in color with one blue eye. Selling as started light. Price is 750.00 Noodle handles well. She just came in heat 4 days ago Dob July of 2016

#3 is a young Barger male. Birdman will be a yr old in July. I have not had him in the wood yet as i only bought him back a couple months from Bill Barger out of his starting pen. Birdman is super loud, red in color and bred excellent. Should make a jam up squirrel dog and be a reproducer. Priced firm at 600.00

I have a young Barger female as well but have not decided yet rather i am going to sell her or not as i have a older Barger male i may cross her own later.

All dogs will be as advertised and prices are solid. These dogs are not trade dogs nor are they junk. Healthy and ready to be put to work.

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Posted by DJames on 05-06-2018 02:46 PM:

Pistol is sold! Young dogs still available. Really nice young dogs that should please. Season is just around the corner!

Posted by DJames on 05-10-2018 01:41 AM:

All 3 have sold! Thanks for all the interest and calls.